CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

I only want Iron Patriot so I can have a LEGO version of the Dark Avengers :devil: I personally don't care about his role in the movie at all, for now.

I only want Iron Patriot so I can have a LEGO version of the Dark Avengers :devil: I personally don't care about his role in the movie at all, for now.

Yeah but the Lego Iron Patriot will have all the War Machine prints, but only if we get him.

I seem to be extremely late to the Man of Steel party, but I may as well post my thoughts on those sets.

76002: I already established a while ago that I wasn't a fan of this set. However, I am a fan of that General Zod variant.

76003: I quite like this one.Those armoured characters are very interesting. I would like a closer shot of the Colonel who is included in this set (Hardy?). I'll consider getting this one.

76009: I never thought I would say it, but I am disappointed with a £20 (I assume it will be at that price) Super Heroes set. Lois Lane isn't anything special IMO and the model is very, very poor. The armoured minifigure (General Zod?) is very nice though, as I mentioned in my opinions on 76003.

As I expected, these sets aren't anything special. LEGO really needs to put a lot more effort into these sets. Frankly, it's quite unfair that LEGO puts so much effort into other themes yet seem to put virtually no effort into the sets in this theme. Hopefully LEGO will put more effort into the 2014 Super Heroes sets.

Edited by Star Wars NutJob 69

no way that's real, you don't even have to look twice to know it's fake!

Yeah is just a recolored and redesigned of the Mark VII. I also know who made it and they made it back when everyone thought that Iron Patriot was a villian and Eric Savin would wear it and not War Machine's new armour.

I really hope there's a May promo featuring Iron Patriot.

Don't know if this is news or if it's been posted but:

Iron Man 3 sets will be release in the U.S. on March 7th.

http://marvel.com/ne...uces_iron_man_3

I must admit that is very early, as the movie doesn't premire here until May 3rd.

But it does explain why people in Chicago have gotten the sets.

Edited by daniel gourhan22

Seeing that chrome red keychain(and remembering gold chrome piece/figs), I can just imagine how awesome a chrome Ironman would be. :drool: If this theme stands the test of time, we better get one.

Seeing that chrome red keychain(and remembering gold chrome piece/figs), I can just imagine how awesome a chrome Ironman would be. :drool: If this theme stands the test of time, we better get one.

If anything, we would get a Chrome War Machine promo, as he is one single color. :wink:

If anything, we would get a Chrome War Machine promo, as he is one single color. :wink:

War Machine is normally black and grey. I guess the made him dark grey and grey because is some promo images for the IM3 suit it looks that way when it is grey and black.

The Brick Show already has the sets and are putting up reviews tonight.

:hmpf:

-Sci

As far as I care they got it from eBay. :grin:

Heck, I may pay an extra $10-$20 to get a LEGO set a little bit early, an extra $120 to $140? HECK NO. :tongue:

But, why should I complain about their decisions? It's their money, and I'm really happy that we get to finally see an HD close up of the sets! :sweet:

Can't wait 'til those reviews come up! :classic:

Edited by just2good

Heck, I may pay an extra $10-$20 to get a LEGO set a little bit early, an extra $120 to $140? HECK NO. :tongue:

Marvel announced yesterday that the sets will be released on March 7th. So it's not that early, but it is that early for the sets to come out. But i supposed with lego Lone Ranger and MoS sets Marevl probably wanted the sets out early to build hype and avoid competition.

A silver chrome Mk II would really work well as a promo.

I see Lego making an Iron Patriot figure at some point, either in an exclusive set or more likely like some people said that promo month figure. In all honesty, I can't see Lego not making this figure--he's highly wanted, most likely an important part of the movie, and is a new colored Iron Man. I see Lego making Iron Man the Marvel version of Batman; new suits every set (For the most part), and this is one suit that will be made. On a side note, most likely that will be Iron Man’s use in the Marvel game, swapping out suits for special tasks.

Now, if it were released as an exclusive event figure that would be a tragedy. He's clearly highly wanted, and releasing only a few hundred of him would really ruffle feathers, more so then last year’s exclusives.

The Brick Show released a review of the smallest Iron Man 3 set! I'm most interested on the side artwork, which they didn't feature in the video. :sad:

Good to know the official release date. I was going to wait for the May 4th Star Wars Promo to buy them all, when I'll be in an Iron Man Craze :tongue: , but I think I'll get them before that. The promo figure doesn't do much for me. I do like the looks of some of the MoS sets. I told myself I wasn't getting any, guess I'll need about one! Probably the one with the girl...

Good to know the official release date. I was going to wait for the May 4th Star Wars Promo to buy them all, when I'll be in an Iron Man Craze :tongue: , but I think I'll get them before that. The promo figure doesn't do much for me. I do like the looks of some of the MoS sets. I told myself I wasn't getting any, guess I'll need about one! Probably the one with the girl...

Which one? Smallville which has the ugly Faora or Black Zero with AMY AD.............. er, I mean Lois Lane?