Sign in to follow this  
Bonaparte

Islander fortress

By accident you say? You mean you were walking past the computer, accidentally slipped, bumped the mouse as you were falling, which clicked randomly on a Brickshelf folder and up came this MOC? :-D

By accident you say? You mean you were walking past the computer, accidentally slipped, bumped the mouse as you were falling, which clicked randomly on a Brickshelf folder and up came this MOC? :-D

Jep, that's exactly what happend :-D .

I was actually looking at all the newest MOCs on BS and suddenly discovered this fortress.

At first I just wanted to put it in the Islander Index and keep quiet about it, but we didn't see many Islander MOCs lately, so I just posted it in the MOC forum.

Yeah its good to have a nice balanced variety of Pirate MOCs. We don't want all ships or all forts, a nice assortment is exactly what we want. You have done well Mr Bonaparte and I shall bow to thee... Errr... Later...

As for this MOC, it appears to be made by someone with the user name of hobTook? Do we know who that is?

Wow, nice moc 8-o

I like this, maybe even better than the original great base :-D

Even though I'm not a big Islander fan, that's a pretty cool moc.

Even though I'm not a big Islander fan, that's a pretty cool moc.

Neither am I, but you're right, it is still cool.

While I don't think is a terrible MOC by any means, I wouldn't say its my favourite.

Have you newever guys seen the MOCs in the Islander MOC Index? There's quite a few awesome Islander MOCs there.

If you notice in the corner an Islander is wearing a Johnny thunder hat

I guess he dressed up as an Islander to exam the wood they use for oars :-D

After all, I wouldn't walk into a tribe of cannibal islanders ready to sacrifice an unspecting victim X-D

hehe

Piranha

(Good MOC)

Have you newever guys seen the MOCs in the Islander MOC Index? There's quite a few awesome Islander MOCs there.

There are quite a few extravagant models on there. Some of those chaps have an impressive assortment of dark gray bricks. :S

After all, I wouldn't walk into a tribe of cannibal islanders ready to sacrifice an unspecting victim X-D

hehe

Ha, that's a nice find. It's a bit early for Johnny Thunder to be out and about, wouldn't you say? It would seem that he found a time portal hidden in some old ruins and decided to have some fun.

This MOC is decent. The pieces are placed a bit randomly, which adds to the feeling of ruins, but wait, the structure's still being inhabited! :-P

There are quite a few extravagant models on there. Some of those chaps have an impressive assortment of dark gray bricks. :S

Ha, that's a nice find. It's a bit early for Johnny Thunder to be out and about, wouldn't you say? It would seem that he found a time portal hidden in some old ruins and decided to have some fun.

This MOC is decent. The pieces are placed a bit randomly, which adds to the feeling of ruins, but wait, the structure's still being inhabited! :-P

Fun??Normal minis go to Legoland but Johnny thunder..............

For fun he invades a sacred festival and dresses up as one of them

I guess it is just the thrill that at any moment he could be caught and tortured X-D

Piranha

It's quite a long time ago I saw a Islanders MOC for the last time. This one's certainly interessting, but not really great... But probably better than what I would have made... I like the stone head on top of it!

Not bad, not bad...

Mr Tiber

Is that object between the oar and the Islander in the Johnny thunder hat a magnifying glass?

Nice head on top indeed...

Enough about Johnny Thunder, what about the Islander with the sun glasses on the right?!?

islanderfortress01.jpg

Now he is cool!

Enough about Johnny Thunder, what about the Islander with the sun glasses on the right?!?

Now he is cool!

I didn't notice him yet :-D :-D

Seems like the creator of this MOC has a good sense of humor...

Sense of humour or just a severe lack of pieces? Do we know this Hob Took.

Is that dynamite near the treasure chest or bircks & mortar or what?

Do we know this Hob Took.

Lord Bonaparte said he was a CC member, so mabey you should request for him to PM Mr. Hobtook.

Guest Mr. Cameron

I think he has a great sense of humor because unless he lost or traded pieces he probably would have had the heads to all of his islander bodies.

Ahhhh this piece!

2454px5.jpg

I've always contemplated using this piece in an Islander MOC but haven't managed to acquire any.

Guest Mr. Cameron

Don't you have any of the johnny thunder amazon stuff your an islander fan aren't you that is sort-of islanderish, right?

I've contacted the creator of this fortress.

He is not interested in joining EB at this moment, but he asked to relay a message.

I intentionally put the Johnny Thunder hat, the guy with sunglasses, and, I don't think anyone noticed this, the guy wearing the hat has a magnifying glass in his hand in the MOC. My favorite part is the head on top, which I actually made several years before the rest of the MOC. I'm glad you liked it.

P.S. Mr. Cameron, I did not lose or trade any of my pieces.