CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

I was expecting more from the Mansion. :sceptic: I figured getting the whole thing was doubtful, but that barely resembles it.

Also, is that Pepper in the Mark 47? I wasn't expecting that.

Also, is that Pepper in the Mark 47? I wasn't expecting that.

That was the most interesting thing I took from these pictures to! I will only get the set with War Machine out of these three. The other to are quite disappointing :sceptic:

Maybe not the best sets (beside minifigs), but mansion looks good for modding and parts, the others sets are just the minifigs packs in my opinion

haha, they included the robot that Tony insults every movie.

Sets look nice, can make out the name on the villian for the Malibu sets

Looks like they the inside is Tony's workshop and the upper level thrown in a blender.

Who's the guy in the boat?

Aldrich Killian , the creator of the Etremis. I wonder who the guy in the Malibu is though

haha, they included the robot that Tony insults every movie.

Aldrich Killian , the creator of the Etremis. I wonder who the guy in the Malibu is though

I noticed that! :laugh: Seems out of place without a workshop though...

And I thought maybe the guy in the Malibu set was just some random pilot?

I noticed that! :laugh: Seems out of place without a workshop though...

And I thought maybe the guy in the Malibu set was just some random pilot?

yeah. I thought that too

A pilot with a double sided white face? Maybe he's supposed to be Eric savin?

Meh... the Minfigures look mainly ok, apart from The Mandarin who looks terrible. In terms of the sets the only one that looks good is the Extremis set, the rest are terrible. The mansion looks great for improvements and is great as a starting point, but overall isn't great. The flame buggy looks awful, I'm really getting a bit upset with the this years sets. LEGO seem to be more interested now in making the figs look good but, selling them with what might aswell be a creator bucket. While they are good for modders, those of us who are not great at modding or lack the bricks to do so get left out in the cold.

Oh wow I didn't know Pepper potts wears an armor suit in Iron man 3! That will be interesting :laugh: The mansion is too small though... I mean I understand they were obviously not going to design the big thing, but that's just too small and simple.

Can't wait for MoS pictures.

That flamethrower buggy is pretty funny. :laugh: The sets don't interest me much, other than some minifigures (I don't like Mandarin or the Mark 42, but otherwise... :thumbup:). It is good to see a woman rescuing a man for once in one of these sets though! :wink:

While they may not be the biggest sets, they seem about right based on the other superheroes sets we've gotten in those price points.

I'm really impressed all across the board on these. All the minifigures look great and the builds themselves are pretty good. The mansion seems sort of small, but again based on what we've gotten in that price point before it seems like this is as big as it's going to be for a $40 set. Smallness aside though it's really nice looking and full of detail.

The Iron Man in the first picture looks like he has CW Padme's face. :laugh: The Iron Man sets are a bit disappointing but the figures look good :thumbup: Hopefully Man of Steel will be better! :sweet:

Nice speedboat, decent mansion for the price, crap buggy. The helicopter looks pretty similar to the X-Men one only with less pieces.

I'm glad we're getting both an armoured and civillian version of Pepper. Can't wait to see her and Tony up close. War Machine looks great fully assembled. Mandarin looks horrible, but thats partly due to creative decisions from the movie. Hopefully we'll get a comic version of Mandarin one day.

What´s up with the Malfoy hair on everyone lately even though they have completely different hairstyles? Zod, Killian, new crooks from City sets, Mandarin. Mandarin especially already had the perfect piece in form of the Sumo Ringer, or is this one not compatible with the beard? Why does he even have the beard? Why even this kind of beard? Why is it black AAARRRGGHHH

I know they work from concept pictures but they never had such problems with the tie-in sets for Star Wars Episode 1 to 3.

Well at least it gives me an excuse to take more time ironing out the mistakes, but it seems with the vehicles that they are completely different from the film (I don´t remember green army choppers from the trailer and I guess Killian is using a less monstrous speedboat. And whatever the Mandarin is driving, I have hope they just made that up like Star Wars Battlepack vehicles.

The one Superman set that surfaced made a better impression.

All I can say is I'm glad I only buy the Super Hero sets for the figures because the sets themselves leave a lot to be desired. But with that said, the figures leave some to be desired too. Especially mandarin. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have black hair in the trailers, so they are making him a lot younger looking than he could be. And that beard isn't very fitting.

I don't like seeing the same Iron Man suit in two sets, unless my eyes deceived me. But I like seeing the gun on War Machine.

Yeah I'm not the biggest fan of Mandrin--all the others are either ok or good to me, but that beard is just not working for him. How can they make like 10 new/unique beards for the Hobbit line, and not make something new and perfect for Mandrin?