Hinckley

FABULAND Month Headquarters!

It's FABULAND Month!!

fabuland_month.png

And there are so many ways to celebrate!

FABULAND Your Avatar Contest - make a FABULAND avatar

FABULAND Building Contest - build a new building or house for FABULAND

1st Annual GAL FABULAND Boat Contest - create a boat using FABULAND pieces

FABULAND Vehicle Contest - create an original vehicle using FABULAND pieces

FABULAND Story Contest- tell a story with a comic or film using FABULAND pieces and characters

FABULAND Crossover Contest - mix FABULAND pieces with your favorite theme to create a unique MOC

And a couple more surprises on the way!

Are you ready for the FABULAND fun? Well you have a whole month to gather your senses and join in the party! :wub_drool:

Index of Contest Entries

I'm so excited to see and watch this, which makes it all the more sad that I own zero FABULAND sets or parts or figures. :cry_sad:

That said, I can't wait to see all our fantastic FABULAND builders outdo themselves! :wink:

Ah! The site has never been this bright! I love it!

Fabuland mash-ups have a special place in my heart, though I own none. Best of luck builders! I doubt not that you'll impress me!

This is an awesome idea for a theme month. Can't wait to see what goes on. :sweet:

Hehe, well, this was inevitable I guess. Although it is a bit unfair since many don't have Fabuland figs or parts, myself included. Oh well, I'll see what I can do! :sweet:

Loving all the hues of green by the way. This is certain to be a fabulous month! :grin:

I did not see this coming! And now I'm just sad I'm going to LEGO World next week, since I won't have time to get building until after then, but I'll kick in to high gear when I get home!

Hehe, well, this was inevitable I guess. Although it is a bit unfair since many don't have Fabuland figs or parts, myself included. Oh well, I'll see what I can do! :sweet:

How is it unfair? You don't HAVE to participate you know :tongue:. And if you really like Fabuland and want to participate, it's not like it's impossible to acquire any. :wink:

And here I thought I could actually spend a while sorting my bricks now.. and then this comes along. :grin:

Fabuland is great! I only have a single set with 3 figs and additional figs. I love these figures and what a nice excuse to get even more of them ...

Edit: A general question for all categories so I'll just ask here: Is using only the fabuland heads on minfig torsos allowed in the entries? I presume switching the hands is allright, since all the figs int the banner have them switched ...

Edited by MstrOfPppts

Interesting ... the same day I watch Darkdragon's Code Monkey again (haven't done so in a while), EB announces Fabuland month!

Number of Fabuland pieces - 0

Number of Fabuland figs - 0

Yep, this is going to be challenge.

This is unbelievable... two days ago I was considering putting on Ebay all my Fabuland & Jack Stone figures because I never use them and now this...

Let's see if I can partecipate with something...

I don't know or own anything fabuland related, is there some history topic about this?

I assume it's not being sold anymore..

Like Kristel said, this is quite a challenge :laugh:

I don't know or own anything fabuland related, is there some history topic about this?

There's even a Guild (and some further references).

I assume it's not being sold anymore..

Not by TLG. :tongue:

Looks cool! But alas I don't own and Fabuland figs--so I guess I just watch this month. :(

I'm happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy because it's a cool theme, I'm sad because I don't have any Fabuland Figs so I can't really enter any of these contests. I'll have to try to borrow one from a friend...

Also what qualifies as a 'Fabuland part'?

BrickLink is your friend if you need some Lego Fabuland stuff. www.bricklink.com

So many fabulous contests on EB and so little time.

Edited by dr_spock

So many fabulous contests on EB and so little time.

And money. Bricklink is a dangerous friend unless you're already making cash by the wheelbarrow. :tongue:

Before joining Eurobricks in summer of 2011, I had never heard of Fabuland. I still don't know much about it. This month will be interesting, but like many others I will have to just watch because I don't think I will pay some of those prices just for a figure. It seems like most are overseas anyway.

It seems like most are overseas anyway.

Ownership may just be more concentrated on your side of the Pond. :grin:

I don't think I will pay some of those prices just for a figure.

Most Fabuland figures are under $3 on Bricklink, that's less than most minifigs! :classic:

Too bad I don't own a single piece of Fabuland.

Might just buy a figure for the fun of it.

Hope to see some great MOCs. :thumbup: