Captain Blackmoor

Tournament of Retribution III Headquarters!

It's true what the red pig says :pirate:

How rude good Sir! Even that im a Redcoat AND my avatar is at the moment a pig: That DOSENT make me ONE! Hmpf... Even that i have had a pretty good laughs when reading some of this tournaments comics. Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

It's true what the red pig says :pirate:

Yeah, I'm a little offended also. I help out a guy with a question and you call me a pig.

Wait, what am I saying? You're the moderator of this forum. Well at least thank you for acknowledging that I'm right. ^My evil side wrote above.

Wait, what am I saying? You're the moderator of this forum. Well at least thank you for acknowledging that I'm right. ^My evil side wrote above.

:laugh: It's nothing personal. I see every redcoat as a pig. After the tournament I'll behave myself again :wink:

:laugh: It's nothing personal. I see every redcoat as a pig. After the tournament I'll behave myself again :wink:

I was just pulling your leg. Hey, I see every bluecoat as a pastry loving, fat, dumb piece of a word that I shouldn't say here. :laugh::tongue:

I was just pulling your leg. Hey, I see every bluecoat as a pastry loving, fat, dumb piece of a word that I shouldn't say here. :laugh::tongue:

That's because they are! :pir-classic:

Eventhough he is a Bluecoat .

im going to help him anyway. Sebeus I's second entry haven't been posted in the entry menu.

Thats rather unfair.

Well, accusing us of some kind of plot against Sebeus is a bit exaggarated. I just forgot to add his entry :ugh:

Nevertheless, thanks for pointing it out!

Well, accusing us of some kind of plot against Sebeus is a bit exaggarated. I just forgot to add his entry :ugh:

Nevertheless, thanks for pointing it out!

Ofcorse im exaggarating. Thy should you make a plot against one of you own ?????

If it wars to be a redcoat, then it would had been another story ;-)

Eventhough he is a Bluecoat .

im going to help him anyway. Sebeus I's second entry haven't been posted in the entry menu.

Thats rather unfair.

That's nice for a redcoat :laugh: , thanks for pointing that out.

Build, which build?

Or you mean… the Spam? :devil:

Yes, yet another feeble attempt from those petty Redcoats, thinking mud and toilets will destroy us Bluecoats.

--- Beware! ---

Tomorrow something extraordinary will happen. Something unprecedented with unsurpassed terror and inhumanity. No one is spared!

Beware of the...

teaser.jpg

--- Beware! ---

Tomorrow something extraordinary will happen. Something unprecedented with unsurpassed terror and inhumanity. No one is spared!

Beware of the...

is this a threat.. Mr Krabs? :laugh: are you going rise the krabby patie price again?

Bat Crab? What you gonna do? Crawl on me? :grin::laugh:

Edited by Grimmbeard

too much yakety-yak redcoats!

those "pure victory" stuff, and the "RvB" aren't enough!

humiliation people! that's the TOR meaning!!!!

11111.jpg

222222.jpg

It's a trap! I'm telling you, and you still don't get it ... You do some SW reference while I pull out the sabre and dismember you into pieces :sweet:

About our community builds; I think it's humiliating enough, we managed to pull out 2 with around 15 entries together along with some freebuilds, while your team scratched your arses!

About our community builds; I think it's humiliating enough, we managed to pull out 2 with around 15 entries together along with some freebuilds, while your team scratched your arses!

Couldn't have said it better myself!

:jollyroger:

Behold! as the most fearsome squad in the history of warfare is about to be revealed!... Coming soon to theaters in Your area! :devil:

teaseru.jpg

Any ideas? :devil:

(...) I pull out the sabre and dismember you into pieces :sweet:

keep dreaming buddy! :laugh:

(...) About our community builds; I think it's humiliating enough, we managed to pull out 2 with around 15 entries together along with some freebuilds, while your team scratched your arses!

humiliating... that spam! I don't think so!!!

:hmpf_bad: and, between you and me, those "pure victory" stuff, were just a redcoat whining, because the indications (orders, proportion, etc) only were submited to the redcoat faction :hmpf_bad: