Esurient

ToR III Official Entry Round 2: Redcoats' Dirty Big Secret

Nice photos and editing. I really love the shot with the reflection on the blade! Excellent idea! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Everything I found from this story is that Croissant and Blackmoor are afraid to kiss a girl - babies! And another successful spying mission. Congrats Purpearljellyblob! She'd never join the wrong side, they can't even fight our team, without them being turned into useless objects. But watch out the octopus, it can fight 8 blues at a time. Maybe even more.

So we've finally knocked some sense into one of those redcoats :laugh:

Great Entry! :thumbup:

One is the start of the many converts to come... :wink:

Nice photos and editing. I really love the shot with the reflection on the blade! Excellent idea! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Everything I found from this story is that Croissant and Blackmoor are afraid to kiss a girl - babies! And another successful spying mission. Congrats Purpearljellyblob! She'd never join the wrong side, they can't even fight our team, without them being turned into useless objects. But watch out the octopus, it can fight 8 blues at a time. Maybe even more.

Great to know that you admire the Bluecoats' shiny sword :wink:

I guess you will meet your match when Grimmbeard turns you into octopus salad! :laugh::grin:

Looks like someone has a crush on a redcoat! :tongue:

I liked the story. Good Comic, but just to let you know, Purpealjellyblob only goes after redcoats. :laugh:

You do realise she poisoned all the food at your bluecoat party.

Then she'll be the first to taste :devil:

Nice fairy tale. How did you know my Chinese zodiac sign is the snake?

Your rope making skills reveal it all... :wink:

You do realise she poisoned all the food at your bluecoat party. She is our secret expert of deadly potions. (http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=77793) :devil:

Then she'll be the first to taste :devil:

All the food on the table are meant to feed Purpearljellyblob. :devil:

Antonio has his her own cup, Admiral Croissant has his own pastry, and Grimmbeard had his feast back in the kitchen.

As for me, I was poisoned once, so I am immuned to it :wink:

Looks like someone has a crush on a redcoat! :tongue:

I liked the story. Good Comic, but just to let you know, Purpealjellyblob only goes after redcoats. :laugh:

Thanks. Glad you liked my comic.

Great comic!I love the picture with the redcoat..objects...

I dont think that eating them is good tho...the islanders proved that they are worthless ,even for eating :/.

Great comic!I love the picture with the redcoat..objects...

I dont think that eating them is good tho...the islanders proved that they are worthless ,even for eating :/.

Thank you. Glad you like those redcoats (in animal form) :classic:

Redcoats are definitely not good for eating, but it's good way to humiliate them, right down to the last bone. :devil:

Redcoats are definitely not good for eating, but it's good way to humiliate them, right down to the last bone. :devil:

Especially in pies! :classic:

As for me, I was poisoned once, so I am immuned to it :wink:

Are you sure? Have you seen the Princess Bride movie where the guy said he was immuned and wasn't quite so? :laugh:

Are you sure? Have you seen the Princess Bride movie where the guy said he was immuned and wasn't quite so? :laugh:

You mean Wesley? He was immune.

great entry, very creative with a lot of details (the blade is the best), also, the menu is great! :thumbup:

after this tournament, I bet, there will be a lot of redcoats that will end as turncoats!

I sense that jelly will reconsider her position! :sadnew:

Nice comic! I too liked the image with all the animal redcoats. Especially the snake and duck!

The sword reflection is nice too.

Seems like Purpearljellyblob gets treated unfairly by her own kind in multiple comics.

Perhaps it isn't a play after all. Maybe she really wants to be a Bluecoat.

But I'm not convinced...

Great comic and editting! Although I think the witch's curse was wasted, most of the redcoats are already strange creatures.

Yes, our 3 Michelin Star Cook Grimmbeard is right. I am totally immuned. :wink:

After that attempt (a pretty soft one) on my life by that Jelly, I have been eating a lot and building up my immunity. Thanks Grimmbeard :classic:

Great scenes, nice work.

Thanks, you won't regret it if you support the Bluecoats :laugh:

great entry, very creative with a lot of details (the blade is the best), also, the menu is great! :thumbup:

after this tournament, I bet, there will be a lot of redcoats that will end as turncoats!

I sense that jelly will reconsider her position! :sadnew:

Nice comic! I too liked the image with all the animal redcoats. Especially the snake and duck!

The sword reflection is nice too.

Seems like Purpearljellyblob gets treated unfairly by her own kind in multiple comics.

But I'm not convinced...

Thanks, glad you guys like the shiny blade. :classic:

Wait till the Redcoats taste all the good stuff we eat everyday, no doubt they will have a lot to think about. :wink:

Great comic and editting! Although I think the witch's curse was wasted, most of the redcoats are already strange creatures.

Thank you, glad you like my comic. :classic:

I agree, those Redcoats are truly very strange, even in their human form. There is definitely not much to say when they turn into beasts. :look:

pjb1.jpg

pjb2y.jpg

So we've finally knocked some sense into one of those redcoats :laugh:

after this tournament, (...) I sense that jelly will reconsider her position! :sadnew:

But I'm not convinced...

Dream on. :devil:

I am having a fantastic time at the Redcoats. I guess the Bluecoats are just envious of us. :tongue:

...I am totally immuned. :wink:

After that attempt (a pretty soft one) on my life by that Jelly, I have been eating a lot and building up my immunity...

This poison is different from any other poisons you have encountered. :devil:

You got it when you stupidly kissed that poison jelly. :devil:

Now it will slowly attack you and turn you inside out. :devil::classic:

Anyway, great comic and thank you for including me. :classic:

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

Hahaha, I knew it's espionage mission! The smile on Esuirents face whilst being punched is really priceless :D

After reviewing the movie again, yes, it was Wesley. OOPS. I stand corrected. :blush:

Dream on. :devil:

I am having a fantastic time at the Redcoats. I guess the Bluecoats are just envious of us. :tongue:

Extra rum for you. Way to knock some sense into those bluecoats and infiltrate their HQ. Good work. :classic:

After reviewing the movie again, yes, it was Wesley. OOPS. I stand corrected. :blush:

Never challenge a guy with a princess bride quote in his signature :laugh: .

Never challenge a guy with a princess bride quote in his signature :laugh: .

Aye, I never noticed the tiny fine print in your signature. They're from the battle of wits. I guess I have iocane powder on my face now, doh. :wall: