Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

I got a few sets i can review, So i will try to join.(I say "try" because I have school)How does the academy work? Do i get emails telling me the essential things to do to have a good review,or is it another way?

I've granted you access so you can have a look inside the academy and see how things work.

I have plenty of sets I've not yet opened, a few of which have no reviews here on Eurobricks. In my desire to give back to the community, I'd like to be able to join the Academy, please. :classic:

Edited by sixoh

I will be able to join after Christmas, for I will have many sets to review after the holidays. Hopefully one day I can be a Moderator!

I have plenty of sets I've not yet opened, a few of which have no reviews here on Eurobricks. In my desire to give back to the community, I'd like to be able to join the Academy, please. :classic:

I've let you in, be sure to read the pinned threads and have fun.

Hey the Academy guys :sweet:

Im looking to contribute to the amazing EB Review Index and I want to follow the course before I start contributing.

I have recently dusted off and began cleaning and restoring Town sets from the mid to late 80s. There are lots that have yet to be reviewed...6385 Fire Station, 6392 Airport, 6380 Hospital, 6381 Motor Speedway to name but a few. I would like to involve my review process with the restoration work that may be required, to bring these sets to the EB community.

I hope I get the chance :grin:

Hey the Academy guys :sweet:

Im looking to contribute to the amazing EB Review Index and I want to follow the course before I start contributing.

I have recently dusted off and began cleaning and restoring Town sets from the mid to late 80s. There are lots that have yet to be reviewed...6385 Fire Station, 6392 Airport, 6380 Hospital, 6381 Motor Speedway to name but a few. I would like to involve my review process with the restoration work that may be required, to bring these sets to the EB community.

I hope I get the chance :grin:

Sounds great!

Thanks PsyKater :D ...I've just popped my 'Bricklink' cherry for some replacement parts from some of these sets...partly due to damage (teeth mostly :look: ) and I would reckon the hoover too :angry: . So ill definitely have the sets ready for when I could start in the Academy...hope its soon...need something to keep me busy over the festive period :grin:

Thanks PsyKater :D ...I've just popped my 'Bricklink' cherry for some replacement parts from some of these sets...partly due to damage (teeth mostly :look: ) and I would reckon the hoover too :angry: . So ill definitely have the sets ready for when I could start in the Academy...hope its soon...need something to keep me busy over the festive period :grin:

I've let you in.

You'll see the new forum at the top of the forum. Be sure to read the pinned topics and have fun.

Ok, so I would love to be a reviewer. I just received a bunch of LotR sets, I have experience in writing, so I feel I meet the requirements. Just a way I can give back to the community. Also, Big Cam sent me. :grin:

Ok, so I would love to be a reviewer. I just received a bunch of LotR sets, I have experience in writing, so I feel I meet the requirements. Just a way I can give back to the community. Also, Big Cam sent me. :grin:

Sorry for not seeing this sooner. I've given you access. Be sure to read the pinned topics.

Sorry for not seeing this sooner. I've given you access. Be sure to read the pinned topics.

Thank you, I will strive for nothing worse than perfection. :classic:

Hello Everybody

I would also like to be part of the Reviewers Academy.

I only recently register in Eurobricks, but since i was back from my Dark Age ( about 3 months ago) i usually check the Eurobricks Forum.

I have also made some reviews to my LUG, the Portuguese Lego User Group (PLUG)

I would be glad if you check at the PLUG Forum and look at my reviews, unfortunatelly these are written in Portuguese but still you can take a peek ;)

Here are the links:

4206 - Recycling Truck: http://www.plug.pt/f...hp?topic=7361.0

4432 - Garbage Truck: http://www.plug.pt/f...hp?topic=7368.0

4433 - Dirt Bike Transporter: http://www.plug.pt/f...hp?topic=7387.0

4434 - Dump Truck: http://www.plug.pt/f...hp?topic=7452.0

You will probably notice that the general picture is more our less the same as the reviews from Eurobricks, i take a lot of ideas on the build of the review from you...

Hope you liked them

Edited by BCanilho

Well I have sets that can be reviewed, but they are all opened already,so do I wait until I get three that are unopened or can I train with the opened ones?

When home for christmas, I found my old box of lego as well as my binder of instructions. I really appreciate the reviews on this site and I want to help complete the database. Is there any specific guidelines that need to be fulfilled in order to have them added to the database, or should I just go ahead and try to write as well as I can, looking at other reviews for inspiration?

can I join, or am I 4 years late?

so want to review the chima sets like razcal's glider and the spedorz sets

(Also want to do tmnt if most of the sets haven't been reviewed.)

I do have a few sets that I could review, but it is packed away with the rest of my Lego, which is in a storage shed.

Edited by Debricker

You know what, I'd like to try this. I just got a Brickmaster set that doesn't appear to have a review, and I could pull out a few other sets to do as well.

I would also like to be part of the Reviewers Academy.

Access granted

Well I have sets that can be reviewed, but they are all opened already,so do I wait until I get three that are unopened or can I train with the opened ones?

You do not need sealed sets to participate in the Reviewers Academy, I've given you access as well.

When home for christmas, I found my old box of lego as well as my binder of instructions. I really appreciate the reviews on this site and I want to help complete the database. Is there any specific guidelines that need to be fulfilled in order to have them added to the database, or should I just go ahead and try to write as well as I can, looking at other reviews for inspiration?

In order to have a review indexed, it mearly needs to be posted on our forum. If you'd like to learn to write great reviews, that's what the reviewers Academy is for. Did you want to join the RA? You do not need to be a member of the RA to add reviews to the database.

can I join, or am I 4 years late?

so want to review the chima sets like razcal's glider and the spedorz sets

(Also want to do tmnt if most of the sets haven't been reviewed.)

I do have a few sets that I could review, but it is packed away with the rest of my Lego, which is in a storage shed.

Access Granted.

You know what, I'd like to try this. I just got a Brickmaster set that doesn't appear to have a review, and I could pull out a few other sets to do as well.

Access Granted

I have done a couple of small reviews before but I would love to learn how to do them to a better standard. (I also have some good sets I could review.)

Can I join?

I have done a couple of small reviews before but I would love to learn how to do them to a better standard. (I also have some good sets I could review.)

Can I join?

Access granted.

I'm in college so I don't have much time but I will make an effort. Can I join?

I've already made a review here at EB. Sunblock was the set.

Access granted, there are no deadlines in the Reviewers Academy.

I have a stack of sets, so I'm interested in doing the Academy.

I've let you in as well.