The Penguin

The Penguin's Batman Minifigures. )

Nice new batch, Pengy! As others have said, Flash and Booster Gold are spot-on! :thumbup: However, there's something off about Catman, although I can't put my finger on it (something about the cowl), and no offense, but Green Arrow looks like he threw up in his beard. :sick:

As for posting the next batch, I'd wait about 24 hrs and then post it. :wink:

Green Lantern heroes/villains? Kilowog, Tomar-Re, Mogo (using a SW planet :laugh: ), Atrocitus, Zilius Zox (or his Green Lantern Corps counterpart; don't know his name).

Flash villains? Only Captain Cold and Reverse Flash come to mind. They shouldn't be too hard to do.

Superman villains? Metallo, Brainiac, Livewire, Lobo.

I would also still love to see you do some of the characters from Teen Titans or Young Justice! :sweet:

Hope this helped.

First off, Thanks for replying to my other post. (I figured out what torso you modified for the Flash, It's Magneto's.)

Now in answer to your two questions,

1. I agree with Oky, Kilowog, Tomar-Re, Mogo and Hal Jordan ( All in comic book suits, not the newish movie suits) would all be great. Using a LOTR ring, as the Green Lantern ring would be awesome as well! Or making a big fist out of sculpey!

For The Flash, again I agree with Oky, Captain Cold and Reverse Flash would be very cool.

And for Super Man, Bizzaro or Brainiac, would be great Addition's to your collection.

2. Please just post it!

Also if you made Azrael, That would be a great custom!

So that's my opinion, hope it helps.

Being a huge GL fan, I would love to see any of the ones Oky posted, Some Guardians of the Universe, Black Hand, Sinestro (Sinestro Corps), Alan Scott, and the new Green Lantern, Simon Baz

For Flash Villains, I'd love to see some of the Rogues and Captain Boomerang. :wub:

Like you, I don't know much about Superman besides what's already been suggested. :sceptic:

1) Superman? Superman you say? Well then how about...

(in descending order of favorites...)

1. Composite Superman Might be a bit tricky but I have total faith in you! :classic:

2. Solomon Grundy Alla your Bane (made from Hulk)

3. Doomsday

4. Darkseid

5. Brainiac

6. General Zod Perhaps the Superman 2 version (Yes cheat hair and all :wink:)

7. Faora

[2) YES! POST! POST! POST AWAY! Pretty Please :cry_happy:

I love seeing updates to your customs. Most often they are of people I have never heard of. You ask for other villains or Batman related people and I don't know the majority of what you have done, so in no way can I be of assistance. However, I do enjoy seeing them. I will be happy seeing any figures you want to make.

Out of the new batch, my favorites are Catman (again, never heard of) and Flash. I can't wait for an official Flash figure though. I really like the Catman look surprisingly. I'll have to look into him. I do like Green Arrow, but his beard does look a little off, it must be the yellow coloring on the licensed skin tone.

Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see more!

Do you ever re-modify anyone or are all of these figures intact still? I'd love to see a display wall with all of these customs.

Thanks to your suggestions and support the new batch is here! :sweet:

page_1.jpg

page_2.jpg

page_3.jpg

page_4.jpg

page_5.jpg

page_6.jpg

page_7.jpg

page_8.jpg

page_9.jpg

page_10.jpg

page_11.jpg

page_12.jpg

page_13.jpg

page_14.jpg

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Wow, I'm very impressed! :thumbup:

Fantastic paint work on the Bronze Tiger! There are quite a few I've never heard of, but I really like those from the game. Your versions are a lot better, of course. :wink:

Inertia's stripes perhaps aren't as jagged as they should be. At the moment he looks like he's wearing a robe. :tongue:

And personally, I prefer Owlman's white eyes. The grey eyes blend in a bit and he doesn't look as intimidating, but he's still very nicely made.

Excellent job! :sweet:

I'm so glad you didn't wait to post these. :wub: I prefer many of these to the last couple of batches, especially Question, Captain Boomerang, and Sinestro, but they are all great of course. :sweet:

Great! That's great, The Penguin! And here is some new characters for me. The Bronze Tiger, for example. Thanks!

Love to see some of my suggestions get in there. :wub: My favorites are definitely Sinestro and The Question. :thumbup:

Beautiful figs as always! :sweet: Like K-Nut, my favourites are Sinestro and The Question. By the way, I have a question...how long on average does each figure take you to make?

OH my God! I love that Sinestro! By far the best Sinestro minifigure I've seen out of the Lego Batman 2 game itself! Now I really want Lego to make an offical one just like that. Come on Lego don't fail me now! (Also Lego while I have you, plase make Flash, Hawkgirl, Grodd, and Zod. :sweet: )

Thank you for your kind words, ladies and gentlemen! ) :sweet: I truly appreciate your support and your trying to help me with my new customs by giving your suggestions! :thumbup:

Also if you made Azrael, That would be a great custom!

I have already made that custom. Please browse the topic for it, or you can search my BS folder. There you go.

Do you ever re-modify anyone or are all of these figures intact still? I'd love to see a display wall with all of these customs.

No, never. I love all my customs, like a creator loves his work. Almost parental feelings! :laugh:

I had that in mind for quite some time! :wink:

By the way, I have a question...how long on average does each figure take you to make?

That depends. Say, The Question took like 20 minutes. While Knight and Squire about 2 hours. I rarely make figs "in one blow", most often the process takes days. But if we sum up the real working time, yes, it's like I mentioned above.

page_1.jpg

Heeey, I know who that is.

It's Slenderman! :tongue:

Fantastic figs, Penguin. I love your figs...Captain Boomerang, General Zod, and Knight and Squire especially.

Sinestro! Wow! Never thought I would see the day I'd see a Sinestro minifig.

It's ambitious, but it would be awesome to make one of each of the Lantern Corps in the DC universe...

Atrocitus from the Red Lantern Corp

Larfleeze (with trans-orange construct) aka Agent Orange

(Put Sinestro here)

Any Green Lantern here, maybe Kyle

Saint Walker from the Blue Lantern Corps

Indigo-1 from the Indigo Tribe

Carol from the Star Sapphires

If you wanted to pull out all the stops, repaint arctic Batman that we are getting next year to White Lantern Batman and make a Black Hand from the Black Lantern Corps (with minifig skull head with Batman headgear on it) to recreate the Blackest Night event.

Just daydreaming here....

Anyway, I love your customs if you can't tell.

Being a purist I don't like painted minifigs, but yours are awesome! I really love that Bane and Flash!

Time for a new batch, ladies and gentlemen! ) :sweet:

page_1.jpg

page_2.jpg

page_3.jpg

page_4.jpg

page_5.jpg

page_6.jpg

page_7.jpg

page_8.jpg

page_9.jpg

page_10.jpg

Any comments, please? ) :sweet:

Got to love the way you integrated the new collectable parts into you own batman minifig madness :sweet: I love all these purist 'customs'! Keep up the nice work!

Nice- I really like Egghead's mkinions even though I hate Egghead!

You mean you generally dislike the character, or my custom? :cry_sad:

Got to love the way you integrated the new collectable parts into you own batman minifig madness :sweet: I love all these purist 'customs'! Keep up the nice work!

Thank you! ) :sweet:

It appears we have similar minds as I was thinking about using those new minifigure parts for creating GCPD cops, Killer Croc, and the Judge as well. Nice work on these. Putting the roller skates on Harley was brilliant, and Starro and the Egg-henchmen are pretty clever too. And I'm pretty sure Lego is getting ready to release a Hawkman/girl with those winged Chima minifigs, so it's great to see you beat them to the punch (no pun intended).

And you can make as many purist figs as you like in my opinion as I usually prefer it that way. :grin: