Admiral Croissant

Tournament of Retribution III Rules and Entries Overview

Remember: the deadline for entries is january, 5th. Tomorrow is the last time you can safely post your entry!

We may close the round anytime on the 5th of january.

Remember: the deadline for entries is january, 5th. Tomorrow is the last time you can safely post your entry!

We may close the round anytime on the 5th of january.

WHAT! I am currently in Europe (away from my LEGOs). I will try to get it in by tommorrow. But please do not get upset if I post it on the 5th. Sorry for this. :sceptic:

WHAT! I am currently in Europe (away from my LEGOs). I will try to get it in by tommorrow. But please do not get upset if I post it on the 5th. Sorry for this. :sceptic:

Maybe you can hop in at a European redcoat's place and 'borrow' their lego :laugh:

Maybe you can hop in at a European redcoat's place and 'borrow' their lego :laugh:

This made me laugh more than I intended :laugh: .

Edited by Grimmbeard

I might have to do that. Right now I am on a surprise vacation with my family. I am trying to book a plane back to the states. But my parents think it's silly to leave the "trip they spent their whole life planning and saving for" just for LEGO. :sceptic:

I might have to do that. Right now I am on a surprise vacation with my family. I am trying to book a plane back to the states. But my parents think it's silly to leave the "trip they spent their whole life planning and saving for" just for LEGO. :sceptic:

Honestly, they're probably right. Afterall this is is the Internet, not real life.

Honestly, they're probably right. Afterall this is is the Internet, not real life.

Well I agree with you. But I just hope all of you guys understand. If I can't get the entry in by the date, I will still post unofficial comics if I am allowed. :blush:

Can I raise the suggestion of a seperate sub-forum for this competition's entries?

I regret that I am going to have to announce that I will not be able to make a comic for Round 1. I am still in Europe with my family and I am taking to advice of Grimmbeard: " Afterall this is is the Internet, not real life." I am truly sorry to say this, I wanted to participate as much as I could. Sorry guys, especially the awesome Red team ( who are going to win the ToR :tongue:). Again, very very sorry about this.

Regards,

Brickington, the Redcoat Colonel in the ToR III

P.S. If I can't get a round 1 entry, can I still do a round 2 one?

Edited by Brickington

P.S. If I can't get a round 1 entry, can I still do a round 2 one?

I had a talk about this with other crewmembers and it's okay to participate in round 2.

The rules don't state otherwise, and I think it's quite fair since you've also decreased your chance of winning.

I had a talk about this with other crewmembers and it's okay to participate in round 2.

The rules don't state otherwise, and I think it's quite fair since you've also decreased your chance of winning.

Ok, thanks! It's not really about winning for me. It's just for fun anyway! :classic:

Ok, thanks! It's not really about winning for me. It's just for fun anyway! :classic:

that's a real sport spirit!

but the good news is the chances of the second entry (good one from the organization) :thumbup:

Wait, the deadline was yesterday? I guess it's my fault for not reading the dates properly, I thought that the first round finished on the 12th. :wall: :wall:

I'll have to try doubly hard on challenge two, seeing as I screwed this up.

Sorry folks, especially my team members, who I let down. :sadnew:

Wait, the deadline was yesterday? I guess it's my fault for not reading the dates properly, I thought that the first round finished on the 12th. :wall: :wall:

I'll have to try doubly hard on challenge two, seeing as I screwed this up.

Sorry folks, especially my team members, who I let down. :sadnew:

typical for a redcoat to make such critical mistake :sadnew: .

There's always round two, atleast I'm under the impression that that round is open for you as well ?

This have been very cool,

Great to see Captain Gabe on our side! Looks like we know Redcoats are the more popular side in this tournament! :wink:

might seem that way but everybody knows the Blues are way better in everything :wink:

"I shall remove this question later" one quick question to the mods and people who decide these things (I know this is the pirate forum and you are pirate mods) but will there (have there) ever be a "castle tournament" like this, say Falcons vs (those damn) Crusaders? :grin:

Well I guess this is then the question for history forum moderatosr. But as far as I know they currently have enough work with the ongoing Guilds of Historica which in fact is a similar thing ... but you build MOCs there instead of comics.

might seem that way but everybody knows the Blues are way better in everything :wink:

"I shall remove this question later" one quick question to the mods and people who decide these things (I know this is the pirate forum and you are pirate mods) but will there (have there) ever be a "castle tournament" like this, say Falcons vs (those damn) Crusaders? :grin:

I am no moderator, but my fellow redcoat is right, they have enough on there hands with GoH. You should join, I'm in it and it's very fun. I recommend Avalonia. :grin:

Who knows? :grin: