I Scream Clone

Nocturnus Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

We'll see if I get involved. I still lurk around the forums, but lately I have not had a ton of build gusto. Maybe this will get me back into things.

Motivation can be tough, but sometimes if you just start, the rest will follow.

I might enter this next build, for Nocturnus. I am terrible at moccing but entering alone gets us points, right?

I might enter this next build, for Nocturnus. I am terrible at moccing but entering alone gets us points, right?

Absolutely, plus it fleshes out Nocturnus which can only be a good thing!!

DrRod

I might join in as well. Evil wizards castle should be the trademark of any nocturnian builder :-) I build extremely slow, but 3 months could be just enough to pull it off

I might even have time to enter one last competition, for the glory of Nocturnus!

Won't be for a few weeks though, a great deal of my castle pieces are tied up in my display for Brickvention. I'll share some pics when I get back from the convention....... In two weeks.

Was I that convincing?

Although we aren't of the same guild, Welcome to the Guilds, Andar.

Greeting Andar!

Welcome to the dark side of GoH.

May your builds show the power and greatness of Nocturnus.

Not sure if I should put this here or in the Q/A thread but anyway: Am I allowed to change my character? I lost my only bucket helm and I never really liked him in the first place.

Name: Andar

Picture is sigfig picture

For the glory of Nocturnus!

Greetings Andar. Another human in Nocturnus, interesting.. Have you decided where you live?

Dr Rod

Greetings Andar. Another human in Nocturnus, interesting.. Have you decided where you live?

Dr Rod

Not yet! Is there a map that I can looks at?

Also, is there a contest going on? If so, what do I have to build? I am itching to build something for this guild!

Challenge 6 is going on. You can read about it at the bottom of this page along with all of the other challenges and the HIstorica story so far: http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=62242

Here is the map. Most have there land staked out, but I doubt they would mind you joining their area. S'dak'l'vil'th at least wouldn't. However, it is a swamp. :) Nocturnus starts east of the Kelra Labyrinth.

http://farm8.staticf...0bfb1ce91_b.jpg

Edited by Hyler Talliwell

Here is the map. Most have there land staked out, but I doubt they would mind you joining their area. S'dak'l'vil'th at least wouldn't. However, it is a swamp. :) Nocturnus starts east of the Kelra Labyrinth.

East of Kelra Labyrinth? Doesn't that make us the smallest guild?

I have been thinking for quite a while now that I want to do some MOC featuring the past of Lord Mephistopheles. I never published anything about it, but I always imagined him with a Nocturnian origin. When Artorious Rex and his Flight of Dragons moved into Avalonia he took his chance and left Nocturnus and joined Avalonia. I often thought about a storyline like "Mephistopheles: Origins" which show Lord Meph in its "original (born) form". Yep, he is not human.

So I could build MOC's for Nocturnus set in the "past" and show who Lord Mephistopheles was and why he left Nocturnus. Could we arrange that those free builds count as if I were a member of Nocturnus?

East of Kelra Labyrinth? Doesn't that make us the smallest guild?

Not really as most of the actions are happening under the ground in Nocturnus :laugh:

But on the surface, yes... Neverthless, it is not the size of a territory that decides how powerfull someone is, it is the people living in it! :classic:

I have been thinking for quite a while now that I want to do some MOC featuring the past of Lord Mephistopheles. I never published anything about it, but I always imagined him with a Nocturnian origin. When Artorious Rex and his Flight of Dragons moved into Avalonia he took his chance and left Nocturnus and joined Avalonia. I often thought about a storyline like "Mephistopheles: Origins" which show Lord Meph in its "original (born) form". Yep, he is not human.

So I could build MOC's for Nocturnus set in the "past" and show who Lord Mephistopheles was and why he left Nocturnus. Could we arrange that those free builds count as if I were a member of Nocturnus?

Interesting question :laugh:

I would consider the area west of the labyrinth to be nocturnus as well. The labyrinth would be merely the gate to greater nocturnus.

If not, i think we should claim it :-)

Mephistoles, i don't think anyone would mind. But remember, what is bred in the bone, will come out in the flesh ;-)

To be honest, I also thought that the Labyrinth was not the real border of Nocturnus...

Maybe I shall make a moc with my character claiming the Badlands for Nocturnus! But I have a lot of other stuff to do first...

Maybe I shall make a moc with my character claiming the Badlands for Nocturnus! But I have a lot of other stuff to do first...

That would actually be 70% of Kaliphlin. THe Siccus Badlands are actually the territory that makes up the Guild.