Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Spanish Colonization of Latin America

[pid][/pid]223A

Colonial expansion under the crown of Castile was initiated by the Spanish conquistadores and developed by the Monarchy of Spain through its administrators and missionaries. The motivations for colonial expansion were trade and the spread of the Christian faith through indigenous conversions. It lasted for over four hundred years, from 1492 to 1898.

8075774671_e69dbfa2ce_c.jpg

AC

Excellent landscaping and the figs look great :thumbup:

All are from the various CMF series except for the slave Leias that I got from the Build-A-Minifig. I also used different heads for the tribesmen to portray different facial reactions.

AC

Incredible! You have more Conquistador Minifigs than i could ever dream! the landscaping is impressive and I love the water effect!

Incredible! You have more Conquistador Minifigs than i could ever dream! the landscaping is impressive and I love the water effect!

Lucky to get them all in just two TRU stores when they had the buy two get one free deal!

AC

I'm not sure how I missed this, excellent work ACPin!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

deserved indeed! nevertheless, It could be great if ACPin put more pictures, especially of Colon and crew!

I'm not sure how I missed this, excellent work ACPin!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Better late than never! :grin:

deserved indeed! nevertheless, It could be great if ACPin put more pictures, especially of Colon and crew!

Just click on the pic to view more details.

AC

Fantastic capture of a historic event. It's not the biggest of mocs, but it's so well-made and filled with details.

Fantastic capture of a historic event. It's not the biggest of mocs, but it's so well-made and filled with details.

It's a start of hopefully something bigger, so just keep posted on where these Spanish explorers show up next. :wink:

AC

It's a start of hopefully something bigger, so just keep posted on where these Spanish explorers show up next. :wink:

AC

Oooh, sounds promising. Here's hoping for a pyramid! :grin: