badboytje88

Twisted Tales

Beautiful! That mirror had me fooled for a second there. :tongue:

Thanks! I am really fond of the mirror too. I can't wait to reveal more.

Keep up the good work! :wink:

I am really looking towards seeing more of your stories :thumbup:. and I like your mini-hogwarts :wub:

My mini Hogwarts got blogged by 'The Brothers-Brick'. I'm so proud!

And another update on the figures

8294104854_96f2f762e7_c.jpg

Edited by badboytje88

Chapter 19

We walked and walked and walked.

There didn't seem to come an end to this filthy underground tunnel.

And just when I nearly had given up we stumbled upon a spiral staircase.

It looked old and not safe to climb at all.

All of a sudden Apprentice stops walking.

She shushes us and all turns silent.

Suddenly there is a loud screech and the fluttering of wings.

As I look around I see multiple pairs of red eyes gazing at us.

We’re surrounded, we’re trapped!

Apprentice looked through the pockets in her over sized robes, pulled out the oil lamp she confiscated from Alice and started rubbing it.

All of a sudden the lamp started emitting some sort of purple smoke.

After a few seconds or so the smoke turns solid and before our eyes a jinni appears.

Apprentice begs him to take us with him into his lamp and POOF we get turned into smoke and get sucked into the lamp.

I sure hope Apprentice knows what she is doing!

8293052021_9e3a275deb_c.jpg

Great new chapter, especially like the use of the round modified plates :thumbup: Nice stairs too :classic:

The stairs were a royal pain in the megablocks. They are so fragile!

The stairs were a royal pain in the megablocks. They are so fragile!

Yeah I've used them before and they are annoying, unless it's just a short stairway :sadnew:

Another great tale written by badboytje88! :thumbup:

Those gorilla-manbats looked so cute, and did I see a manbat with hagrid's beard? :wub:

Great job there, I am looking forward to your next chapter! :wink:

Yeah I've used them before and they are annoying, unless it's just a short stairway :sadnew:

After the latest chapter I swore to myself I would never use this technique ever again. But I might have to try it for a short stairway.

Another great tale written by badboytje88! :thumbup:

Those gorilla-manbats looked so cute, and did I see a manbat with hagrid's beard? :wub:

Great job there, I am looking forward to your next chapter! :wink:

The one with the big beard is the Alpha male. Or maybe he just forgot that it's no longer movember. :tongue:

:laugh: Excellent twist. Love the evil flying monkey-dudes.

Thank you :classic:

Another great chapter and scene. The stairs look great, but I see how they would be a pain to build.

I also like the gorilla faces on the bat minifigures - the bat faces creep me out.

Wow! Great little build! :sweet:

Thanks!

Another great chapter and scene. The stairs look great, but I see how they would be a pain to build.

I also like the gorilla faces on the bat minifigures - the bat faces creep me out.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was really not sure if I should add the monkey masks or not. I personally like the manbat minifig plus I was short one monkey mask. But the flying monkeys refer to a fairy tale I have yet to include in my stories. So it had to be done.

Chapter 20

After a few minutes the smoke disappeared.

We were no longer inside the dark and damp cave.

No flying monkeys charging at us.

We were inside the lamp.

The interior decorator must have designed this room after a vacation in some Arabian country.

There are so many colors going on.

It looks like a paradise bird exploded in the place.

Before saying anything to Noccio, Alice or me, the Jinni insisted on Apprentice showing her true self.

Somehow her real look is revealing without it being revealing…

Jinni welcomed us in the main room of the lamp.

He and Apprentice took place on a cozy purple couch.

They have been totally ignoring us and have been chit chatting for hours.

They do look awfully friendly, like they have know each other for years.

Apparently her real name is Jasmine, at least that is what Jinni keeps calling her.

During our entire visit, his daughter never took her eyes off of us...

Someone should tell that girl that is it impolite to stare!

8339946302_756df64ba0_c.jpg

Sorry for the delay, holidays got in the way. Plus I hated this build so hard I redid it 7 times. I almost dropped this chapter completely!

Edited by badboytje88

Nice build and story. It may have been difficult, but the end result looks great. :thumbup:

Every day I realize that I haven't seen more of your work is always the day you return. Or at least from the past two times. I'm very glad that we will see more of you here, again! Wonderful chapter, it's a shame you wanted to nick it, being that it is important and all.

Nice build and story. It may have been difficult, but the end result looks great. :thumbup:

Thanks! I initially envisioned it thee times as big as it is now. But I just didn't have the parts to pull it together. So I had to use parts and colors I didn't like and it just ended up MEH... So I am glad that I didn't stop trying and ended up with this.

Every day I realize that I haven't seen more of your work is always the day you return. Or at least from the past two times. I'm very glad that we will see more of you here, again! Wonderful chapter, it's a shame you wanted to nick it, being that it is important and all.

Guess my timing is just right :laugh: You don't have to wait that long for my next chapter though. I already have it finished. All I need to do is edit the story a bit. I am doubting weather or not to introduce the Beast in the next chapter or to keep his identity in the shadows for a little bit longer. This chapter indeed was quite important.

I was wondering where the beast was and then realised of course that he didn't get sucked into the lamp.

Nothing "meh" about the build - its got my favourite couch in it and the flowers look fantastic!

I was wondering where the beast was and then realised of course that he didn't get sucked into the lamp.

Nothing "meh" about the build - its got my favourite couch in it and the flowers look fantastic!

You'll see the Beast soon enough. Well the way I envisioned this was with loads of gold and feeling a bit claustrophobic because they are inside a small lamp. But heck it's fine the way it is now.

Very interesting chapter :thumbup: nice couch and floor design too :classic:

Thanks! I've been on a small shopping spree for the LEGO games. They are on discount at the moment. The dice plates make are great for a detailed floor design. Wish I could have gotten more, but I already spend too much on these stories as it is.

Chapter 21

Our stay in the lamp has been quite pleasant.

Time flies when you’re having fun.

To us it feels like we've been in the lamp for a good two days.

But according to Jinni, it is more likely that only 2 hours have passed in the real world.

One of the curses of being trapped in a lamp apparently.

I asked Jinni if he was going to grant us 3 wishes. He replied that he had retired.

Apparently some street rat used his last wish to wish for Jinni’s freedom.

Too bad…

After we were well rested Apprentice, or should we call her Jasmine now, decided we should use the eject button and continue our journey.

Jinni warned us that there was no way for us to know where the lamp was so we didn't know what dangers would cross our path as soon as we left the lamp.

He advised us to grab the first thing we would see and prepare to smack someone with it.

With that final message we said our goodbyes and Alice hit the eject button.

After the purple smoke disappeared I stood eye to eye with a witch.

Her skin was green like a frog.

Remembering Jinni’s warning I grabbed the first thing I saw, a bucket, and threw the content at the witch.

Witches hate water.

From the bucket flew a crystal, it hit the witches head and she blacked out.

I turned around to see Alice and Noccio smack down some sort of beast with the witch's broom and a huge carrot.

The beast was holding Jinni’s lamp.

All of a sudden someone screamed: ‘STOP!’.

I turned around to see where the scream came from.

It was Apprentice.

Boy did she look mad!

8350456952_1f8573516b_c.jpg

This has to be my favorite chapter so far. Any idea on the identity of the witch?

Edited by badboytje88

Love the action :laugh: Nice furniture and fireplace too :thumbup:

Wow thanks! Glad you like it.

Edited by badboytje88