Masked Builder

[MOC] RC S250

8289932502_8b6d0604d8_o.jpg

8289932740_13a140e88e_o.jpg

8289932654_be0f388535_o.jpg

8288872925_0e132a871e_o.jpg

8289932444_ea15f705e7_o.jpg

The large engine and thrusters made this one of the faster racer on the track However, the fuel lines running from front to back made this racer notorious for bursting into flames when it crashed.

So, got one GARC racer done. I'll post another tomorrow. These are so fun to build, I've already got a fourth in the works!

Flickr Set

Facebook

December 2012

Very nice GARC racer! I'm working on one too and I haven't ever built space before, they're just too much fun :laugh:

Nice cockpit arrangement :thumbup:

Edited by soccerkid6

I absolutely love it! GARCs are the first things I'm building when I return home! I love the clunkiness of your's (something that really appeals to me about GARCs), and the color scheme is nice and flashy! Great pilots, very swooshable. I wish at certain points there was just a BIT more greeble work thrown in, but overall, superb job and I can't wait to see what you've got coming our way!

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

It looks awesome! The colour scheme makes me think it could be a futuristic RC from Toy Story :tongue:

:laugh: I never noticed that.

I absolutely love it! GARCs are the first things I'm building when I return home! I love the clunkiness of your's (something that really appeals to me about GARCs), and the color scheme is nice and flashy! Great pilots, very swooshable. I wish at certain points there was just a BIT more greeble work thrown in, but overall, superb job and I can't wait to see what you've got coming our way!

Thanks Zeph, I found your photostream, I didn't know you built! Can't wait to see it!