I put The Lord of the Rings videogame, Attack on Weathertop, Mines of Moria, The Bat vs. Tumbler, and the entire Hobbit line on my X-Mas list. As for buying myself gifts, I always wait until the day after Christmas to go buy anything I didn't get :wink: .

I do the exact thing :grin:

To add to that original list, instead of getting something early, my mom surprised me with The Hobbit line-up for my birthday yesterday. So surprising may be an understatement.

As for everyone else, those are some great Christmas lists. I hope everyone receives what they want!

To add to that original list, instead of getting something early, my mom surprised me with The Hobbit line-up for my birthday yesterday. So surprising may be an understatement.

As for everyone else, those are some great Christmas lists. I hope everyone receives what they want!

:oh3:!!!!

Your mom isn't looking at adopting, is she? Wow, you are lucky, bro. :wink:

Edited by Legocrazy81

The Hobbit An Unexpected Gathering, Escape from Mirkwood Spiders, and Barrel Escape.

Plus, and I know this is wishful thinking that somehow they come out in time, Star Wars Rancor Pit and A-Wing.

I really wish I could get my hands on the Unexpected Gathering. It is a great set with many newly designed minifigures.

I'd want some Hobbit sets and Arkham Asylum, but my parents don't buy me presents so I'd have to tell my uncle who sends about 5 sets every month all the way from London. :p

I'm hoping to receive the Unofficial LEGO Technic Builders Guide, one or two Mirkwood Elf Polybags, the Walmart Black Friday deal tub, maybe a LEGO gift card or possibly a PAB cup, also asked for a couple cds :classic:

For myself and my wife we have the Helms Deep set which I have been paying off a £5.00 a week on our local toy store's Christmas club. I picked it up a couple of weeks back after finally paying the last instalment. I have also splashed out on the Unexpected gathering which I admit I bought on my credit card so have to pay off. On top of that i have one more item on the Christmas Club which is the CITY Forest Police Station. I plan to finish paying for that one this weekend. I've got the wife a couple of the smaller Friends sets as well but she does not know that yet. I asked her to get me the Werewolf set from Monster Fighters if she wanted to buy me something nice. It is the sort of set I'd like to have because of the cool minifig and also I like LEGO trees as there are never enough of them. Whilst I'd like it I would probably never buy it myself as I am just not collecting that theme.

I'm hoping for Goblin King Battle to complete my Hobbit line, and Rancor Pit to add to my Jabba's Palace.

Holy crap!!! after seeing the Legends Of Chima up close my list has changed a lot, this is what I'm getting:

TDK trilogy (Parents getting)

Superman.vs.Power Armour Lex (Parents getting)

Google Nexus 7 (I'm getting)

The Batboat set (I'm getting)

Nikon Coolpix S2600 (I'm getting)

and £100's worth of Chima sets. (I'm getting)

As for buying myself gifts, I always wait until the day after Christmas to go buy anything I didn't get :wink: .

Anything I want I get before Christmas, because usually everyone also wants it also, so after Christmas it is sold out.

This year I've just requested a bunch of old (very old) SciFi TV series DVD's because I've already bought all the LEGO I want at a 20% of sale at LEGOland a couple of weeks ago (still spent $500, on various LOTR and Hobbit sets, they sure saw me coming)

However, each year me, my son and his wife assemble LEGO on Christmas morning between breakfast and Chritmas lunch/dinner.

This year I got The Barrel Escape, Attack on Weathertop and Attack of the Wargs for us to assemble. I think I will just put a bow on all three sets with a note and allow my son and wife to choose what they want, I will take what's left and away we go.

Andy D

Enough that I'm embarrassed about the quantity... but for starters, every Hobbit set. My wife realizes I'll just get it all anyway, I suppose.

Enough that I'm embarrassed about the quantity... but for starters, every Hobbit set. My wife realizes I'll just get it all anyway, I suppose.

But it's always nice to get some free LEGO! :grin:

- Most Collectible Minifigures Series 9 (I'm getting it for myself)

- Any LEGO Friends that is cheap (I'm getting it for my sister)

- A 3DS case (I'm getting it for myself)

- A DS game (I'm getting it for myself)

- Bricklink order of any previous CMF Series (I'm ordering it for myself online)

- Some 2013 Sets except licensed ones, mostly City, Ninjago, and Legends of Chima (I'm getting it for myself)

I asked my husband to get me The Ghost Train, The Werewolf, and The Mummy. I figured I'd buy the other ones from the Monster Fighters line next year sometime.

Well I went crazy. I finally decided to pull the trigger and get back to lego as an adult. So I started from scratch this week. Xmas was a great excuse to get lego as presets and misses did not mind at all. I got for myself technic sets:

4x4 crawler - ordered from lego.com and got it on wensday. Huge box!

Supercar - ordered on amazon, but will get it only on 27th :(. I needed to cop on earlier.

Tow truck - picked it up in local toy store today. Looks great and has a great selection of parts for the price.

I ordered 20eu worth of parts from a fella today too. Mostly technic bits.

So yeah! Can't wait for Xmas morning when I will be putting all this together!

*i hope misses shadowhearth won't divorce me...

Eldorado Fortress, Black Seas Barracuda, and Armada Sentry :grin: . I'll be buying the Fortress and sentry, hopefully my parents can chip in on the Barracuda...

Eldorado Fortress, Black Seas Barracuda, and Armada Sentry :grin: . I'll be buying the Fortress and sentry, hopefully my parents can chip in on the Barracuda...

Sounds like a regular bluecoat list. :tongue:

Lets see I got:

Helms Deep

Attack of the Wargs

Gandalf arrives

Urak-Hai Army

White House

Big Ben

Shoes

Great Samsung Camera

R/C Helicopter

Hobbit book

$300 in gift cards

What did you guys get? Also, with a new camera and LEGO sets, hopefully EB will accept me in the Reviewers academy.

That it is, but it pales in comparison to last year. (#6774)

I remember that post. I'm still in awe.