Here's my entry to the End of the World contest.

Cole is doing a little meditating to get into the right frame of mind to face whatever the end of the world brings. Hope you like it.

8274552382_582cc67f4f_c.jpg

8274553352_fed67d41a9_c.jpg

A couple more photos on flickr.

PS. I'm Australian, so the date is what it is. Apologies for any confusion to my friends in the US.

Great job, I like the architecture and the gold details! Fantasic posing and like Hammerstein NWC mentioned, great use for the Sleepyhead's face! :thumbup:

Thanks Hammerstein, Kai and badboytje. I've really started to like the ninjas since Ninja Month, so I was pleased I could use Cole again so soon!

very nice work! I'm sure we will all be also moccing the 22nd of december as well ;)

That's a very cute little vig :sweet:

I'm sure Cole will be very well prepared :wink:

Great work :thumbup: :thumbup:

Small but detailed, I like a lot the date 21.12.12 :wink:

Well, at least someone is going to be at peace on 12/21/12. (or 21.12.12 as you choose)

I like it, looks peaceful, and as Wedge09 said "small but detailed"

Andy D

Wow, I love all the details. The stairs are very interesting, I don't think I've seen them build like that before. Looks sharp.

I've always though Japanese architecture looks great in Lego form, and this is certainly no exception. :thumbup: How exactly is the roof built?

The date at the bottom (which did confuse me at first :grin:) is such a great addition. Great job!

Thanks, everyone, I really appreciate the great comments.

How exactly is the roof built?

Here are a couple of photos showing the details for the roof.

8276002355_6a3b1800c0_z.jpg

8277061384_112fb16dd6_z.jpg

It basically sits on top of the frame. It's a snug fit, so it won't fly off, unless you try to swoosh it like a starfighter. :grin:

I'v got absolutely no chance now...That's amazing! I like the the presentation and the overall finish of it!

Edited by LFCMessi

Thanks purpearljellyblob, toutouille and dr-spock. I'm glad you like it.

I'v got absolutely no chance now...That's amazing! I like the the presentation and the overall finish of it!

Thanks LFCMessi.

You never know. I um'd and ah'd about submitting my entry into the comic cover contest and ended up coming third.

How nice and serene. If there is indeed an end of the world, this is how I hope I go into it! The stairs are a great scale, and the roof is, as others said, very cool. A simple, calm MOC communicating a simple, calm idea. Perfect!