lightningtiger

New Mannum 2012

Looking good as always LT, for some reason I really like the jackhammer in the last picture.

Thanks 'tomdobs55', I haven't finished with that jackhammer yet....needs a small compressor to power it....oops. :blush:

Better keep watching (what people notice reminds me to finish things). :wink:

Thanks 'tomdobs55', I haven't finished with that jackhammer yet....needs a small compressor to power it....oops. :blush:

Better keep watching (what people notice reminds me to finish things). :wink:

Hey no problem It's those little things I love in the details, who would have thought it wasn't done because there's no compressor? Can't wait to see more, if I had some to spare I'd paypal you some cash just to see the finished product take form. :wink:

Hey no problem It's those little things I love in the details, who would have thought it wasn't done because there's no compressor? Can't wait to see more, if I had some to spare I'd paypal you some cash just to see the finished product take form. :wink:

Thanks for your kind offer.....I don't have paypal.....oh, well time to dive into my crates of Lego tomorrow......any suggestions for a compressor unit for the jackhammer ?

I don't know how they do it in the land of oz but here in the states most public works trucks have a trailer with a compressor unit normally pulled by a small dump truck like this http://ts4.mm.bing.n...5.1&H=160&W=160

Thanks anyway 'tomdobs55', the compressor I have chosen is a small Altas Copco XAS 57.....I have already knocked one up in LDD - time for parts digging......keep watching ! :classic:

Very similar to what I was thinking lt can't wait to see it in the flesh...errr plastic

I'll try today to knock one out in plastic.......cue Aqua's Barbiegirl ! :laugh:

More later today......any more suggestions feel free to post them.......keep watching ! :classic:

cue Aqua's Barbiegirl !

Little off topic, but lt referenced it... that song drove me crazy! Few people know, but I can play it, in full, with nails and a chalkboard :tongue:

Keep up the great work, I'ma keep watchin'! :classic:

Little off topic, but lt referenced it... that song drove me crazy! Few people know, but I can play it, in full, with nails and a chalkboard :tongue:

Keep up the great work, I'ma keep watchin'! :classic:

Life in plastic, it's fantastic ! :laugh:

I'll start on that compressor in an hour or so.....totally keep watching ! :wink:

Looks good thought it would be about 2 studs longer but it looks really well done. Now can I undress the tiger? (continuing Barbie girl not sexual harassment)

The length of the compressor I'm happy with....it's only a small unit. :wink:

Keep watching ! :wink:

Edit - we'll just keep to Lego talk.....we don't want to upset 'Ricecracker' below do we.

Edited by lightningtiger

Let's keep this to LEGO please...

Sorry, just a little humour....no offence intended.

Has anyone tried building any small 4 cylinder cars.....not 4 wide though just doesn't look right with all the buildings.....like the width of a car is the same as a humble front door ? :look:

G'day everyone....no suggestions overnight for a small car......well then I'm going to try for one of these.....

HoldenBarinaCDX-w.jpg

Holden Barina

My only problem is the front end, due to the headlights.....six wide it will have to be otherwise it might not look like a Barina of sorts. :blush:

Any suggestions on the front end anyone ? :blush:

G'day everyone, I haven't started on any cars yet....but more importantly since I cancel my train set layby :cry_sad: I need to design a Aussie shunter.....any ideas ? :blush:

One Aussie shunter coming up......

220px-TCDD_DH33121.jpg

It just happened to be that colour....... :look::roflmao:

Your compressor looks great unlike the rest of the town. :sweet:

Thanks 'Alasdair', I saw that shunter on Goggle Images.....though I'm thinking a two axle type so I can use a motor from the high speed train.....dam where are those train guys and girls when you need them. (I've only ever MOC'ed one whole engine before.....not sure where I have stashed it...oops ! :blush: ).

Yeah, I like my little compressor too.....now I must also remember to knock up for track signals too....keep watching everyone (any more suggestions ?). :sweet:

Nice suggestion, but I was looking for a humble small shunter that's cheap but still realistic looking to make......please keep those suggestions coming. :sweet:

Small little thing but what about some traffic cones or warning signs around the jackhammer guy so he doesn't get run over or anything;)

Small little thing but what about some traffic cones or warning signs around the jackhammer guy so he doesn't get run over or anything;)

Australians don't do health and safety. :wink::snicker:

Edited by Alasdair Ryan