Ah, you stupid redcoats, you've killed one of your own men! That's the redcoats leader's torso!

Well my friend, maybe we aren't the stupid ones, if you payed attenition to the avatar autorization topic you would notce that none of the redcoats have that torso. And take a look at this:

Howdy Ho,

Please feel free to use my avatar.

I have kept it simple enough for everyone to recognise the parts.

1. Esurient

2. toriiibluecoats.jpg

3. Bluecoats

Who's stupid now? :devil:

Aye we'll see in the end, we shall see...

No matter how hard you and your little azure colored friends try to attack us, we herioc, strong, and victorius Redcoats always come out winning!

Winning what? Second Place?

you want to give us your place along with our given first place? nah I think you should get something for "participation"

You damn commies gonna get a third place maximum!

And Dr Spock, I'm sorry but you really need to buy yourself new glasses - you've hanged this guy by his hair!

Looking at the picture I'm not even sure if this is actually rope you're holding - it looks rather like this guys has a very long pony tail ;)

This gave me an idea!

Gentelmen! Maybe we can still save this poor little fellow, whoever he is... To arms!

Ehh... Grimmbeard. You gonna attack from the centre, I'm gonna... err... secure the back.

Edited by Mazin

I wonder how hanging someone by the scalp kills a person? Shouldn't the rope be strung around the neck, a redcoat one preferably? Pretty dumb your rope maker, if you ask me!

You're completely right Kabel! Gentlemen, perhaps we should show these scumbags how to hang people properly... :devil:

Even if not dead, he's pretty useless hanging up there. And by the time you lazy bluecoats get there to rescue him, he might be just bones and some hair ...

The intent wasn't to kill poor Esurient. But if the Bluecoats prefer their own comrades be killed, then that can be arranged.

Esurient, since your torso can be either red or blue as per the Rules, you may want to join our side. Given how quickly the Blue wants to dispose of their own team mates.

Even if not dead, he's pretty useless hanging up there. And by the time you lazy bluecoats get there to rescue him, he might be just bones and some hair ...

Watch your beard lobster! Since you "people" enjoy hanging prisoners by their scalps, we might enjoy hanging them by facial hair :laugh:

The intent wasn't to kill poor Esurient.

Then what the hell do you wanna do with your prisoners? Next time you gonna tickle them to death? :laugh:

Edited by Mazin

Aye, so not only are the redcoats barbie-loving-sissies, now they take pleasure out of tickling their prisoners!

Wonder what these cruel heartless monsters can think of next time... condemn POWs to listen to justin bieber?!?! :cry_sad:

Edited by Mazin

It seems to me that Redcoats have pretty medicore ropemaking skills. Now that your all-mighty scout master has humiliated himself, he's sending his minons to clean up his mess? Redcoats, you should really call on your beloved deck scrubber to clean up your mess.

MstrOfPppts, I suggest you stay away from any rope-related activities, just in case you confuse your own tentacles with the actual rope and hang yourself dry.

(...) also smart to choose a rather rare head for your minifig (...)

I know you don't, but.... don't worry General Croissant, every octopus has his predator!

(...) don't trust my croissants, you never know what I stuffed into that pastry. (...)

Octopus meat may be... or crabby meat?

Well our little friend Admiral pastry sure was busy the last few days, sneaking in our profiles and changing our signatures using a few special powers he has. But let me tell you a story about his fencing skills in times when I was still a rookie. I already wanted to post it yesterday, but evidently he sabotaged the whole forum ... here it goes:

Great to see your comic again! :thumbup:

I am no fencer but you did a pretty good job there!

I know you don't, but.... don't worry General Croissant, every octopus has his predator!

And every Bluecoat has its predator - Redcoat! :tongue:

I just did a stock check on all out barrels and...

we have more than enough food to last us beyond the tournament! :laugh:

We hunt down our prey as a sport to maintain our predator instincts. :devil::wink:

We hunt down our prey as a sport to maintain our predator instincts. :devil::wink:

oh please! :pir-hmpf: ... you redcoats are like dogs... chasing your own tail! :pir-sad2:

Yeah, Redcoats have a crab, fish and jellyfish. Those are pretty low down the food chain if you ask me :tongue::grin::laugh:

Fish is brain development food. Probably why those Red Coats are a smart bunch. :laugh: