Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

Quote in 48 says it all. Help anyone? Having the same problems?

OOC: Soooo sorry for not posting! Each time I try to post or browse a topic, the page doesn't load, or it takes me to a "404 Error" I couldn't post for help or anything cause...well... each time I tried it doesn't work. Is this happening to anyone else? I can go to other sites just fine. :sceptic::look:

Quote in 48 says it all. Help anyone? Having the same problems?

I believe EB is switching IPs, so some quirky things are going down.

Am I the only one experiencing constant 404 errors for Eurobricks? :wacko:

I have it from time to time as well. Three times the server appeared to be down. Perhaps the admins didn't notice it yet?

No, they said it should clear up by the end of the weekend. :wink:

That's Sandy's territory. :wink:

Also it's more of a disease/affliction than a race, really.

The main issue with this, is as WBD says; there are two types of Werewolf/Werecreature, the original manbeast permanent form creatures, which will go in the Embassy, and the infected night-changing Lycanthropes, which will be only hinted at as they are not a species. So you are correct about that.

Not at all. That's one of the reasons I love Star Wars so much, it has such a deep history, and is so detailed. At least until 2015.

Try Lord of the Rings, mate, it's even better. And it isn't going to be spoiled by unnecessary sequels. :sweet:

Okay everybody, since a few people seem to want it, should I be adding additional 'Lore' sections to the Embassy, and if so, what should they contain?

Edited by Scorpiox

Okay everybody, since a few people seem to want it, should I be adding additional 'Lore' sections to the Embassy, and if so, what should they contain?

Maybe just factions and locations?

Factions would make sense, that topic being named "The Embassy". Locations could fit in, but I think important locations would already be mentioned in the entries on races and factions, and most would be on the maps in the Library.

Come to think of it, the Library itself functions as a sort of question and answer topic regarding lore, so I don't think we don't need any new topics for summaries or extra info. If a player wants to know more, they could always ask in the Library, and Sandy can have Byblos give them the appropriate answers. (maybe QMs could PM Sandy answers to questions about their races, factions, quests, etc.?)

Come to think of it, the Library itself functions as a sort of question and answer topic regarding lore, so I don't think we don't need any new topics for summaries or extra info. If a player wants to know more, they could always ask in the Library, and Sandy can have Byblos give them the appropriate answers. (maybe QMs could PM Sandy answers to questions about their races, factions, quests, etc.?)

That's the problem. Too much of a hassle. Only answer I see is if anyone wants to try and record all of this stuff, which Sandy would put in the Library (or, of course, different information topics).

Who knew Boomingham was so pro big business! :blush:

I thought the same. Neo-liberalism Boomingham. But it fits quite well, I think.

Why is the quest taking so long?! :wacko: Nothing against the quest at all Etzel.

A tip. Decide who you think is the most suspicious suspect and bring him/her to the priestess. But make sure you discuss first who you want to bring, you might not get a second chance.

And I've justed finished an exam that has taken alot of time from me the last week so I should be more active here from now and making sure we end the quest in time.

Maybe just factions and locations?

The 'History' section of the bios will contain any important information about origins if a race is particularly rare or focused in an area, for example, the Aoi's homeland. But obviously this will not go any further than usual habitats for the most common species like humans and elves. I think that a 'Notable Members' piece will also be nice for the rarest of creatures, so that it is possible to make clear links if thinking of using a race in terms of actions and personalities.

While that may be, I think that the Embassy could still stand as a race-specific questions and answers topic, or at least serve another additional purpose. I'd like to make the most of Largh-múnd. :tongue:

A tip. Decide who you think is the most suspicious suspect and bring him/her to the priestess. But make sure you discuss first who you want to bring, you might not get a second chance.

Can we bring Haldor? :wink:

While that may be, I think that the Embassy could still stand as a race-specific questions and answers topic, or at least serve another additional purpose. I'd like to make the most of Largh-múnd. :tongue:

Oh, yes of course. I didn't mean to take away from the Embassy's usefulness. I meant that the Library should be used as a general topic for questions that don't have another place to go if a player wants to know more and there isn't an index cataloging the info, so we don't necessarily need more topics. (I'm thinking of the General Questions topic in the Star Wars forum here; that's where I throw pretty much all the questions that don't deserve their own topics :grin: )

Can we bring Haldor? :wink:

Now why would you want to do that? Is this because he single-handedly wiped out the rest of the party, whilst trying to help them? :poke:

And I've justed finished an exam that has taken alot of time from me the last week so I should be more active here from now and making sure we end the quest in time.

Alright I'll try to keep that in mind.

Now why would you want to do that? Is this because he single-handedly wiped out the rest of the party, whilst trying to help them? :poke:

Yes. :tongue:

That, and you swallowed the dang pill that's supposed to help solve the case. :tongue:

That, and you swallowed the dang pill that's supposed to help solve the case. :tongue:

Haldor needs a T-shirt reading 'Watch out! I'm going to make everything worse if I can't help it!'.

Try Lord of the Rings, mate, it's even better. And it isn't going to be spoiled by unnecessary sequels. :sweet:

I've watched the movies a few times now, but I finally got started on the actual books this summer in prep for the Hobbit movie release. I've finished the Hobbit and Fellowship, but I've been pretty busy lately, and am not that far into Two Towers.

D'awwww. Galen/Beatrice is such a cute couple.

Not happening. Too many mouths to feed! :tongue: And imagine the biological fathers dropping in every other week-end to pick up the kids. :hmpf:

8246866220_62dc502507_t.jpg

Metamortus

Type: Rock

Level: 20

Health: 150/150

SP: 0

Special I:
Inspiring Oratory
- All allies’ current health is doubled for the remainder of the battle.

Special II:
Solid as a Rock
- Gains 10 SP for the current and next 3 rounds, does not stack. Used only if allies are already inspired.

Drops: Scroll of Inspiration, 20 Gold

Oh fun a new scroll. Wonder who wants that.
:tongue:

Oh fun a new scroll. Wonder who wants that. :tongue:

Hope it costs a lot of ether. Inspired is really powerful. :look:

Although, maybe we'll be seeing mulled wines in the marketplace soon. If it's something gold can buy, then no complaints here. :tongue::laugh: