CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

I have only hust realised the sticker on the van is backwards? Is it meant to be like this.

Snip*

I think that somebody has mirrored that image incase it gets removed, it won't look like that.

It on backwards. The only times words are backwards is on emergency vehicles so people can see them in their mirrors, but their normally in the front not the sides. I'm pretty sure it a mistake, the person probbaly put it on wrong sticker on wrong side.

I think that somebody has mirrored that image incase it gets removed, it won't look like that.

Unless they glued it on with the normally sticky side out, it is indeed a mirror image. The license plate is also backwards in that image.

The release date for Arkham has been changed... to December 31st. :cry_sad:

Uhm... Isn't that a good thing? :wacko: I know it's just one day earlier than January 1st and still wont be out before Christmas, but I can't wait to get this set, so any day it gets released earlier is a good thing in my book! :thumbup:

The release date on s@h UK/Germany got pushed forward to the 18.of Dec. for the Arkham set!!!

Just after we finished christmas shopping :hmpf_bad:

I for one am thrilled that the release date has come forward but it's not good news for people who wont have the money until January as it's likely to be on back order by January 1st.

Oh it's a mirror image, Now I feel stupid. Anyway does anyone know if the superheroes sets have been turning up in any shops yet like the star wars ones (Mainly belgium I think?)

You can now preorder some superheroes 2013 sets from amazon.co.uk

Spidey cycle http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0094J5K6M?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creativeASIN=B0094J5K6M&linkCode=xm2&tag=hotbri05-21

Daily bugle http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0094J5KIA?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creativeASIN=B0094J5KIA&linkCode=xm2&tag=hotbri05-21

Bat vs bane http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0094J5K3A?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creativeASIN=B0094J5K3A&linkCode=xm2&tag=hotbri05-21

Arctic batman vs mr freeze http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0094J5JTA?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creativeASIN=B0094J5JTA&linkCode=xm2&tag=hotbri05-21

( I have a bad feeling that the bugle is too cheap to be true )

Can anyone tell if the bat has one or two seats?

Here are the descriptions of all 4 sets:

The bat vs tumbler-

High above Gotham City, Batman spots Bane in the armoured Tumbler chasing Police Commissioner Gordon. Bust through the road barricades in the Bane Tumbler with hidden dual flick missiles and flame exhaust. Then swoop down from the skies in The Bat and winch the commissioner to safety with the rescue rope before Bane reaches him. Includes three minifigures: Batman, Bane and Police Commissioner Gordon with assorted weapons.

Features two road barriers

Vehicles include The Bat and the Tumbler

The Tumbler features opening roof hatch and dual hidden flick missiles

The Bat features an opening cockpit that fits 2 minifigures, dual flick-fire missiles and rescue rope

Weapons include a gun and batarang

Spidey cycle-

Venom has taken control of Nick Fury's S.H.I.E.L.D. flying car and is making a super-fast getaway. Send Spider-Man to the rescue in his cool Spider-Cycle. Help Spider-Man catch this venomous villain and return the car to the good guys. Watch out for Venom's vicious symbiont web attack. Use the folding wheels on both vehicles for the perfect high-speed pursuit in the air or on land. Includes three minifigures: Spider-Man, Venom, and Nick Fury with weapon.

Features Spider-Cycle and S.H.I.E.L.D flying car

Spider-Cycle features folding wheels

S.H.I.E.L.Dflying car features folding wheels and hidden flick missile

Avoid the venom tentacle attack.

Fold the wheels on both vehicles for an air assault.

Mr freeze set-

Mr. Freeze has trapped Aquaman in a block of ice and only Batman can release him. Speed to the rescue in the powerful Batboat with exhaust flames, deploy the missiles and release the bombs to bust that block of ice. It's time to turn the heat up on Mr. Freeze. Includes three minifigures: white Arctic Batman, Mr. Freeze and Aquaman, all with assorted weapons.

Features Batboat and exploding ice block Batboat features flick discs, deployable bombs, batwing fin element, exhaust flames and cockpit

Weapons include freeze gun, trident and batarang Shoot the discs and bombs.

Free Aquaman from the ice with the explosion function.

Collect the Arctic BatmanTM in his white polar suit. Batboat measures over 3" (9cm) high, 10" (26cm) long and 4" (12cm) wide

Ice block measures over 2" (7cm) high, 1" (4cm) wide and 2" (5cm) deep

The daily bugle-

Dr. Doom and his henchman Beetle are attacking the Daily Bugle in their speedy jet to steal Spider-Man's secret identity. It's up to Spider-Man and Nova to swing in and stop them. Trigger the Daily Bugle's explosion functions to cause destruction as the jet fires missiles. Stop Dr. Doom from hitching the jet's anchor hook to the safe with Spider-Man's secret inside. Knock Beetle off the building with the swinging web attack and drop Dr. Doom inside with the rooftop trapdoor. Then fly Nova in through the broken window with the dumpster catapult function and send those villains back to where they came from. Includes Spider-Man, Nova, Dr. Doom, Beetle and J. Jonah Jameson with accessories and weapons.

Features Daily Bugle and a dumpster

Daily Bugle features rooftop trapdoor, sign and window explosion functions and swinging web attack

Jet features an opening cockpit, anchor hook line and dual flick missiles

Dumpster features catapult function

Accessories include streetlight and camera

(Incase anybody couldn't tell these are actual set descriptions :classic: )

Edited by Kez

A member of the brickset forum who has posted on my thread says:

CupIsHalfEmpty

6:23PM Flag

My local TRU has;

76000 Batman vs. Mr Freeze - Aquaman on Ice

76004 Spider-Man - Spider-Cycle Chase

76001 The Bat vs. Bane Tumbler Chase

If anybody here needs to have these sets under the tree for Christmas I can help you out. Shipping would be from Winnipeg MB R3L1J8. I'll charge you the cost of the set and shipping. (there is a 12% sales tax). Check out shipping costs on Canadapost.ca . PM me only if you are seriously interested.

Billy

Flag Quote • Like •

Maybe there's only five in this wave. Or TRU doesn't have the Daily Bugle yet, like they didn't have the Turtle Lair when I went there yesterday. Hoping for a sixth set.

Also that trailer is epic. I guessing that ship in the trailer is

General Zod's ship, Black Zero, which was confirmed in preliminary toy commercials[spoiler/]. It should make for a good Lego ship in the. Black Zero Escape set.

I'm guessing we'll get a MoS Superman, at least two versions of Zod, Lois Lane, and Zod's robotic army.

A member of the brickset forum who has posted on my thread says:

CupIsHalfEmpty

6:23PM Flag

My local TRU has;

76000 Batman vs. Mr Freeze - Aquaman on Ice

76004 Spider-Man - Spider-Cycle Chase

76001 The Bat vs. Bane Tumbler Chase

If anybody here needs to have these sets under the tree for Christmas I can help you out. Shipping would be from Winnipeg MB R3L1J8. I'll charge you the cost of the set and shipping. (there is a 12% sales tax). Check out shipping costs on Canadapost.ca . PM me only if you are seriously interested.

Billy

Flag Quote • Like •

ARG! would have loved to have the spiderman set but spent the last of my X-Mas budget yesterday... trust my luck.

Maybe there's only five in this wave. Or TRU doesn't have the Daily Bugle yet, like they didn't have the Turtle Lair when I went there yesterday. Hoping for a sixth set.

Also that trailer is epic. I guessing that ship in the trailer is

General Zod's ship, Black Zero, which was confirmed in preliminary toy commercials[spoiler/]. It should make for a good Lego ship in the. Black Zero Escape set.

I'm guessing we'll get a MoS Superman, at least two versions of Zod, Lois Lane, and Zod's robotic army.

AFAIK there are only 5 sets including the Daily Bugle in this wave... Do you know of more? did I miss something? or are you just talking about the unnanounced marvel set some had been talking about to even up the numbers... Otherwise we still have 6 more sets for when the MofS and IM3 come out.

Also: not sure what to think of the trailer. Superman is cool for DC (like Batman better but they've done enough of him for now) but it seems like they overdid the origin stuff. I might be talked into a MofS set if certin family members are wowed by the film

Edited by Marvelfan120

I'm asumming that there will be a third winter Marvel set to even the odds as the starting waves are equal and the summer 2013 are equal. Even if DC has the D2C Arkham, Marvel needs a winter store exclusive to match DC

I like the new MoS trailer, I don't think overdid his origin, the Human population not accepting him right away is interesting.

I'm asumming that there will be a third winter Marvel set to even the odds as the starting waves are equal and the summer 2013 are equal. Even if DC has the D2C Arkham, Marvel needs a winter store exclusive to match DC

I like the new MoS trailer, I don't think overdid his origin, the Human population not accepting him right away is interesting.

Okay... hope you are right... Like some others who have posted i hope it's not another spiderman set, not that I don't like him, it's just that, IMO, we could use an x-men or better yet avengers set more, although, realistically it would more likely be X-men.

Still... I wish we could get a version of the top floors of Star tower as our big $120-$150 set (A roof scene with an enternce leading down to the single floor where everything went on in the movie) Some have suggested the Helicarrier but I don't see how they would pull that off nicely without making it a $300 plus set (which LEGO wont do). Anyone know if there is a current X-Men animated series to draw off of? if not, with EMH being cancelled, I fear we might have to settle for yet another spider man set.

Interesting trailer for MoS, do we finally see Lego bring out modern military vehicles and troops in the way they did for Indina Jones (1940's/1950's era ) ?

Okay... hope you are right... Like some others who have posted i hope it's not another spiderman set, not that I don't like him, it's just that, IMO, we could use an x-men or better yet avengers set more, although, realistically it would more likely be X-men.

Still... I wish we could get a version of the top floors of Star tower as our big $120-$150 set (A roof scene with an enternce leading down to the single floor where everything went on in the movie) Some have suggested the Helicarrier but I don't see how they would pull that off nicely without making it a $300 plus set (which LEGO wont do). Anyone know if there is a current X-Men animated series to draw off of? if not, with EMH being cancelled, I fear we might have to settle for yet another spider man set.

There is Wolverine and the X-men, but it got cancelled after i think 1 season

Amazon has Spider Cycle Chase unded 'Super heroes Spider Cycle-Chase 76004' for $19.99

Edited by Marvelfan120

Yup. They also have the Mr. Freeze set under "Super Heroes Arctic Baan vs Mr Freeze 76000". :grin:

I just ordered the Freeze set form Amazon UK. The Bane set is also available but very expensive, I'll be waiting a while to see if the price drops. I do think that the Bane set wil eventually hold the figures that'll be most sought after. (Like ALfred in the old Batcave set, Gordon and movie Bane in this.)

When. You get it , can you give a mini review, I wanna know if Freeze has a second face and backprinting and if Aquaman has it.