Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

I thought Guardian Angel did come into effect in the Round in which it was rolled. :look: Other effects do.

But regarding Warden, the placement depends on the stats of the combatants. An early Aura from a healthy Warden can save the rest of the party from taking Damage and still result in the Aura fading with the Warden at full HP.

I've never put Daggerfall at the top, simply because Guardian Angel wouldn't come into effect until the next round anyway, and we haven't had to worry about free hits yet.

Like I said, it's a general guide--in your situation, it doesn't really apply. However, Paladins ARE the ideal Free Hit magnet, as they have both SP AND a very high HP bonus (from being a Cleric), meaning they can take FAR more hits than even other Knights (with the possible exception of Wardens).

I thought Guardian Angel did come into effect in the Round in which it was rolled. :look: Other effects do.

But regarding Warden, the placement depends on the stats of the combatants. An early Aura from a healthy Warden can save the rest of the party from taking Damage and still result in the Aura fading with the Warden at full HP.

No, GA has always waited until the next Round to go into effect; it's another one of those "slow-acting" Effects I mentioned. :wink:

True, but it honestly depends on how large the party is and how sadistic the QM is; a QM who's balancing for plot and party generally means that the Warden should be able to handle an early-Round Aura, whereas versus a Killer QM and/or an intentionally hard battle (or even just a majorly huge party, i.e. Quest 44), we'll see Fields Syndrome unless the Warden goes last.

If I didn't think that no one would ever host me ever again, AND I didn't want to go on a quest so badly, I swear, I would walk away right now with that cloak. :grin:

Edited by Zepher

If I didn't think that no one would ever host me ever again, AND I didn't want to go on a quest so badly, I swear, I would walk away right now with that cloak. :grin:

I always wondered what would happen at this moment in the quest, glad I don't have to break out the thunder and lightning. :laugh:

C'mon 42.... progress on wards!

I'm sorry I've just been busy lately :sad: I really hate making this quest take forever... I'm sure Erdy and Pretzel want to get back to the hall to go on some more interesting quest :tongue:

I'm sorry I've just been busy lately :sad: I really hate making this quest take forever... I'm sure Erdy and Pretzel want to get back to the hall to go on some more interesting quest :tongue:

Activity! I love Bunnicula! You didn't give sarge enough time to pet him!

Note to self: make next battles harder. :blush:

Flare.. Make this note to yourself also. Although the new battle looks really hard! 3000 health is above me! Hopefully you're not trying to make us fail the quest?! Edited by Skyrimguy

Well, uh, wow. :wacko:

Bunnicula is always going to instantly kill his target on rolls of damage. :oh:

Ouch.

Edited by Endgame

No, Pretzel has the Steak. That automatically kills Vampires, and Bunnicula is a vampire.

Oh yeah... I forgot.. Flare you are a genius!

How come Docken hasn't put on that Marksman's Hat yet? I think he could get rid of those Aepyornis' really easily with it.

He'd have to take a turn to do it, and the Free Hits from the suddenly un-Afraid rabbits would have been unbearable. :wink:

Like Flipz said, it'd have to replace the Dread Hat, which I don't want to do before battles and which I don't want to take a turn to do during a battle if there are no enemies affected by the Dread Hat.

But now the rabbits are gone, so he should've switched last round while he had Aura up...?

Brickdoctor: Yeah, but you'd have gotten rid of those pesky birds. But what do I know, I'm just a spectator. :tongue:

I swear, if Pie and Endgame ever teamed up on a Quest, I think I might pass out from the sheer awesomeness the battles would be. :grin:

I swear, if Pie and Endgame ever teamed up on a Quest, I think I might pass out from the sheer awesomeness the battles would be. :grin:

*scirbblescribblescribblescri- crack!*

Man, now my pencil is broken. :hmpf_bad:

After 48, I actually do want to do a tag-team quest with... someone. :blush:

Just finished writing a psuedo-essay on bosses on the QM lounge. Share your thoughts!

But now the rabbits are gone, so he should've switched last round while he had Aura up...?

Because I didn't think of it and I love my Dread Hat too much. :blush:

Why is the quest taking so long?! :wacko: Nothing against the quest at all Etzel.

We need Piorot! He would be a dwarf in heroica!

Quest 56: Die, Heroes, Die!

Quest 56: Die, Heroes, Die!

That, or:

Quest 56: Passives and immunities out the wazoo!