hjmediastudios

Your guide to Tournament of Retribution III

BTW... are you still afraid of a bluecoat in your closet? :devil:

Actually I am not, because 1, that little bluecoat is to much of a coward to even come out and 2, if he ever did come out, he probably has the same amount of swordmanship has Admiral Pastry.

Yyym... I'm sorry I was studying last year's newspaper, could You repeat again :sarcasm:

What was the subject?... aah... right... lovely day isn't it?

Edited by Mazin

Commander Law/Colonel Brickington, you have been WARNED. Your offenses against bluecoat members will NOT be tolerated.

Expect to be humiliated publicly soon.

Best regards.

Edited by Frank Brick Wright

Commander Law/Colonel Brickington, you have been WARNED. Your offenses against bluecoat members will NOT be tolerated.

Best regards.

Literally, dido. :grin:

Best regards.

Excellent... can I ask for two tickets in the first row?

Edited by Mazin

Excellent... can I ask for two tickets in the first row?

Why do you need two tickets, are you going to bring your imaginary friend?

Edited by Commander Law

Best regards.

Sticks out leg for mangy Bluecoat to trip up on.

Sorry, didn't see you there. I guess your Godawful smell was more than a match for all of my senses.

The fighting has already been extreme and there is not a single entry out, I have a feeling this going to be an awesome ToR!

Why do you need two tickets, are you going to bring your imaginary friend?

Naah... just your girlfriend :wub: what the hell am I saying?!... your women are ugly! no wonder you are born henchbacks and with tentacles :sick: if you want I can recommend you our plastic surgeon... unfortunately he's as blind as your ROPEMAKER...

Sticks out leg for mangy Bluecoat to trip up on.

How could he trip over when he spoke as a hologram? :laugh:

The fighting has already been extreme and there is not a single entry out, I have a feeling this going to be an awesome ToR!

Yeah... a bluesome TOR!

Edited by Mazin

Naah... just your girlfriend :wub: what the hell am I saying?!... your women are ugly! no wonder you are born henchbacks and with tentacles :sick: if you want I can recommend you our plastic surgeon... unfortunately he's as blind as your ROPEMAKER...

So you are bringing your imaginary friend! :laugh:

I'll bring anything that could do better then your henchback girlfriends :devil:

Just one thing, redcoats lovers : if they were SO good, then Lego would never have had to throw Islanders to keep Pirates busy...

PLUS, while bluecoats had a mighty fortress, what did they give to redcoats? Oh yeah, A marketplace... :)

Edited by Boomchil

Just one thing, redcoats lovers : if they were SO good, then Lego would never have had to throw Islanders to keep Pirates busy...

PLUS, while bluecoats had a mighty fortress, what did they give to redcoats? Oh yeah, A marketplace... :)

Question for you: Why did TLG never bring Bluecoats back? Oh, yeah I can answer that for you: because they suck and always lose!

Question for you: Why did TLG never bring Bluecoats back? Oh, yeah I can answer that for you: because they suck and always lose!

Question for you: why is there NO Imperial Guard set to be won as a prize in the Tournament? ... Answer: Because nobody wants to play with LOOSERS :iamded_lol::rofl:

Edited by Mazin

Question for you: why is there NO Imperial Guard set to be won as a prize in the Tournament? ... Answer: Because nobody wants to play with LOOSERS :iamded_lol::rofl:

Actually it is probably because the Bluecoats sets are easily to abtain because no one wants them.

Okay things are running a bit out of hand now. Please don't spill this forum with too much non-LEGO related nonsense.

Commenting on a comic or MOC is okay but please no endless and pointless conversations all the time :classic:

Okay things are running a bit out of hand now. Please don't spill this forum with too much non-LEGO related nonsense.

Commenting on a comic or MOC is okay but please no endless and pointless conversations all the time :classic:

The Admiral has spoken... You are right sorry about all if that, I was just getting in the sprit of ToR.

Agreed... common Commander... let's find ourselves some nice warm secluded honky-tonk... hay, I know a place were they have these "head-breaking friendly" bottles of rum :sweet:

FLAWLESS

Nothing else to say...

The Bluecoat's fort is no match for the Redcoat's imperial flagship! Oh, and what did they give the Bluecoats, oh yeah, a tiny little clipper.

Edited by Commander Law

... that's because there was no need to send our fleet of 100-gun ships to the colonies... "tiny little clipper" is enough to hold Redcoats on their little island... why bother :grin:

and yeah... "Imperial Flagship"... I think that HM's daughter is still using it for fun on HM's royal pond, right? :sarcasm:

Edited by Mazin

Look, we good go on and on with insults, but at the end of the day, you and I both know that Redcoats are way better than the bluecoatians.

SImple solution to the problem: The bluecoat musket is so clean, and the uniform is so pressed because it has never seen action. Once again, they surrender. RULE BRITANNIA and HUZZAH FOR THE REDCOATS!

I definitely agree! I wish people will keep their insults against each other only if they're completely related to Lego, so at the end we can all laugh about a redcoat or a bluecoat, but all deviations will have no sense.

I'm pretty amazed you put such questions where the answer is so obvious... *huh*

When someone wins a prize (he is gone).

As long as you won, you have no reason to come back.

People needs to remind about you in full glory, as a winner.

As long as Bluecoats won, why would come back?

To crush their enemies again? There's no need to add more and more drama to their humiliation.

The Bluecoat's fort is no match for the Redcoat's imperial flagship! Oh, and what did they give the Bluecoats, oh yeah, a tiny little clipper.

Of course Eldorado Fortress is no match for Imperial Flagship. This is obvious... but why should be?

Redcoats are so novice in everything they've done as they hired a Bluecoat soldier in order to learn them how not fail so badly.

I really doubt that this guy...

pi117.jpg

will do much with the Redcoats as long as they always miss their targets and they always confuse the gunpowder with flour, then they wonder "why Bluecoats cannons always shoot, and ours always doesn't".

However, be sure that as long as Imperial Flagship is commanded by a Bluecoat, he will never lead the cannons against Eldorado Fortress.

Even I doubt he'll succeed into learn Redcoats how to use a cannon... considering he will... he does all this only in order to have a more competitive enemy.

Remember that during the past 20 years, Bluecoats only fought against seagulls because Redcoats were always hiding behind bushes, so it wasn't needed more than a clipper.

You know... it's not too late to say a thanks to all Bluecoats for sending the minifig posted above in order to learn Redcoats how to become decent on the battlefield.

Edited by moschino