Sign in to follow this  
rupi

Lego comics

Hi,

I have been busy doing some comics with fotos of my mocs, I only have one in english for now but I intend to translate the others...

If you want to check up the exam

The others in the brickshelf folder are only in portuguese, but please look and coment...

PS: I want to ask a favor to the people who are fluent in english here, do you think the text is ok? if you see some mistake please let me know.

Thanks

I'm so disapointed :-/ no one made coments on my lego comics...

I have another one translated to english

SMART

tell me what you think, if anyone sees any errors (I'm not english) please let me know.

Thanks

I'm so disapointed :-/ no one made coments on my lego comics...

I have another one translated to english

SMART

tell me what you think, if anyone sees any errors (I'm not english) please let me know.

Thanks

Good stuff. *y*

Just 2 slight errors in the Smart story.

The pic with the police officer, where she replies "A wheel, Mr Officer?" I think it's either translated wrong, or I don't get it. :-D

I guess it should have been "Drivers License" instead of wheel.

And instead of "doctor" I think you ment "daughter".

Keep them comming!

The pic with the police officer, where she replies "A wheel, Mr Officer?" I think it's either translated wrong, or I don't get it. :-D

I guess it should have been "Drivers License" instead of wheel.

And instead of "doctor" I think you ment "daughter".

I got the impression it was referring to the steering wheel. Or rather lack thereof.

I think 'doctor' is correct as well. As in, the doctor told her to walk more, because it's good for her health.

BTW, I like the Smart car design. *y*

I got the impression it was referring to the steering wheel. Or rather lack thereof.

I think 'doctor' is correct as well. As in, the doctor told her to walk more, because it's good for her health.

After reading it a second time I must conclude that you are correct on both points. :-$

After reading it a second time I must conclude that you are correct on both points. :-$

thanks for your comments. *sweet*

you are right, the car has no steering wheel.

It is only 6 studs long and I couldn't manage to put a steering without changing it a bit, but I dindn't like how it looked so I leaved it like that. But you are right it doesn't make sense if you don't notice that, so I think I will change the text and put "license" instead.

About the second comment, That's the doctor that recommended granny to walk...

In the original text in portuguese I had other jokes but I removed them because you would only understand if you were inside the context.

Thank's again for your oppinion.

I will make the translated versions of the other comics I have soon.

Very nice, and a brilliant graphic work! *y*

Your designs are superior like always, especially with that smart.

(I guess it

I like the butcheryshop and I like the Smart :-)

But do you mock the Smart?

It is good that there are small cars, because there are already many cars in Europe and the most are every year larger. In the Netherlands some rich people buy S.U.V. cars, altough they are special made for wild lands and keep off the wild animals. In the cities You can't park a S.U.V. on a normal parking place, but a Smart can be parked. They use less benzine and pump less Co2 into air. It would be better if More people drive small cars like the Smart

but a Smart can be parked.

Why park it when you can put it into your locker at work? :-D

I like the butcheryshop and I like the Smart :-)

But do you mock the Smart?

It is good that there are small cars, because there are already many cars in Europe and the most are every year larger. In the Netherlands some rich people buy S.U.V. cars, altough they are special made for wild lands and keep off the wild animals. In the cities You can't park a S.U.V. on a normal parking place, but a Smart can be parked. They use less benzine and pump less Co2 into air. It would be better if More people drive small cars like the Smart

The Smart is a great car that's why I Moc it :-$

If you liked the butcher shop I allready translate it to english, check it out:

Machado the Butcher

and thank's for the comments.

Ok, maybe I was a bit harsh about this, thank you for the link