Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

I thought Max Rebo was on the Sailbarge during the part where its making its journey to the Saarlac.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he is. It makes perfect sense, and that would be Awesome!

A Max Reebo would indeed be great. :wub: I can't say I'm surprised about the Sail Barge though, I sort of saw that coming ever since the new Palace came out. And it's very likely that the AT-TE and Gunship will be AOTC sets, so I'm really looking forward to those.

IF the Sailbarge rumor is actually true and it's only going to be 5 or 6 minifigures, my educated guess is that with the exception of Jabba, we probably won't be getting any figures that already came in the Palace, Rancor Pit, or Skiff. And I think/hope LEGO would use the Sailbarge as a chance to give us figs that would fill in any gaps left by the other three sets.

My guesses:

1. Jabba (I mean, it IS his Sailbarge)

2. Slave Leia

3. Ree Yees (There was a placeholder for him on the prelim box art for the Palace, so maybe he got moved here?)

4. R2-D2 with server tray (because he'd be easy/cheap for LEGO to do and LEGO would probably want more hero figs in a set packed with baddies)

5. Weequay guard (because I don't think we've ever had a Weequay fig, not counting Clone Wars)

The sixth fig would probably be a random alien or maybe another Gamorrean Guard. I really hope that LEGO won't waste a figure space on giving us another Jedi Luke or something. I mean, I could understand why they would though, giving kids a main hero to battle the bad guys. But we've already gotten two Jedi Lukes in the span of a year, so hopefully LEGO can resist the temptation and just give us as many bad guy aliens as they can!

I really would hope that if this is going to be a big set (like it should be) that they'd at least throw in a few more figs in there. I mean, we got 9 with the Palace. And this would most likely be our last chance for a long, long while for LEGO to make a lot of Jabba's henchmen and background aliens.

Oh well, time will tell. We'll just have to be patient and wait.

Could the blue minifig be a new Greedo maybe? *snip*

Wasn't Greedo killed by Han in Episode IV...or is there another GL remake where he survives?!! :wink:

If it's blue, my guess would either be Weequay or Yak Face.

Yes, Rebo's band was killed along with some of Jabba's entourage at the Great Pit Of Carcoon. Greedo however, was already dead by then, but anybody's guess is as good as mine as to who the minifigs are.

I though they all survived, but i could be mistaking...

It sounds good

I must buy the Corporate Alliance Droid,Homing Spider Droid,AT-TE,Republic Gunship,Mandalorian Speeder and may be Yoda Chronicle model or Yoda vs, Count Dooku playset

On another forum (hispalug) i saw this set numbers:

75015 Corporate Alliance Droid

75016 Homing Spider Droid

75017 Yoda vs, Count Dooku playset

75018 Yoda Chronicle model

75019 AT-TE

75020 Jabba's Sailbarge

75021 Republic Gunship

75022 Mandalorian Speeder

http://www.hispalug....topic=16031.390

Sounds like a great list for Clone/ separatist collectors like myself :wub:

I'm curious about the corporate alliance droid... my guess is that it's the corporate alliance tank droid, but the last one wasn't released too long ago...

Sounds like we are getting some great EP II sets. I missed the last homing spider droid, so I'll try not to make the same mistake. Maybe it's good that the winter wave isn't going to be very hard on my wallet. That way I can save my money for the summer wave :laugh:

I´m so behind in picking up the latest releases. So as a strictly OT collector these rumors sound very promising. Just that I´m very divided on if the sailbarge becomes a budget version. Good for my economy, bad as I don’t want a trend that Lego is making already existing models worse!

Hmm I doubt Lego would release so many aotc focusing on geonosis. No kamino, tatooine or coruscant sets? An obi wans starfighter with jango and lama su or a zam wessel chase remake would be nice...

And wtf is a Yoda chronicle set? I'm thinking maybe a plinth with a scene that featured Yoda from each film? Kind of like the death star playset but Yoda based?

Tank Droid again? ok .

I assume the Spider Droid with the RGS is AOTC and the Tank Droid with the AT-TE is ROTS .

The final duel can include Obi , Ani , PADME !!

Yoda's Chronicle zzzz WTF??

The Mandalorian Speeder might show up in the upcoming mandalore arc and might include a new Maul , Savage , new Vizsla or Bo Katan.

The Barge dosen't really interest me , but the figures Jabba , Max , Ree Yees , Slave Leia .

But im sad becouse of no more Advent Calendar, but who knows

And im happy , no more JSF . YESSS

This is an awsome list... I only wish we got as much Marvel stuff... Alas, I must make do.

BTW: What month do these come out May? June? another?, I must budget accordingly.

5. Weequay guard (because I don't think we've ever had a Weequay fig, not counting Clone Wars)

Wasn't there a Weequay in the skiff set? Also I don't think Lego views it in the vein of "not counting Clone Wars". And we have had three or four Weequays over there, including Hondo.

Thank you for the list, sounds all very likely, even if the Sail Barge so shortly after the palace is a little strange, as one would assume it will contain Jabba who is such a special figure but then available in 2 different sets at the same time. This is honestly a strange move. Or perhaps the Barge doesn't contain Jabba - but that would be strange as well. As it is between the AT-TE and the LAATi set-number-wise, we can assume it's parts- and price-wise also between these. Probably 100-120€, which is more expensive than the last one (80€ if I remember correctly). I hope it comes with a new bikini Leia and no Skiff and Sarlacc, as these are already available. Those leftover pieces can make a brilliant Barge. And I hope TLC follows the trend to include many new minifigs, the three Episode VI Tatooine sets had only one unique character twice = Luke. So I hope they continue and give us many new minifigs.

Wasn't there a Weequay in the skiff set? Also I don't think Lego views it in the vein of "not counting Clone Wars". And we have had three or four Weequays over there, including Hondo.

There's no Weequay in the Skiff set. You're thinking of Kithaba, who is a Klatooinian. Oops, I'm letting my inner nerd show. :tongue:

And yeah, we did get Weequays in Clone War sets, but I really hope that LEGO would throw us a bone and give us a non-Clone Wars Weequay in a Sailbarge set, since we got none in the Palace or Skiff sets.

Hmm...

Interesting list.

Whether I will buy any of the sets, depends mainly on the figs. The only one that sounds as a 'definite buy',now, is the Yoda vs. Dooku set. Been waitin' for a fleshy non-CW Dooku :sweet:

Regards,

Mitch

Even as an OT fan, I rather like that list. The AT-TE and various droids are all interesting to me. Of course, I won't add anything to my shopping list until we see some pictures.

Hm....I'll have to wait for pictures before casting judgement, but at first glance I'm a bit disappointed. I was really hoping for a Geonosis Arena set, or something that might include a new Jango minifig.

Sadly I think the new Sailbarge will be a lot more than the old one. Infact here are my predictions for the prices of these sets...

Jabba's Sailbarge-139.99$

Didn't someone already say that the new sail barge only has six minifigs and will be a smaller price point? If so, that's an interesting development...

I assume the Spider Droid with the RGS is AOTC and the Tank Droid with the AT-TE is ROTS .

The final duel can include Obi , Ani , PADME !!

But im sad becouse of no more Advent Calendar, but who knows

I doubt any of these sets are ROTS- they're releasing AOTC in 3D and will probably focus on that instead. And just because an advent calendar hasn't been announced doesn't mean there won't be one- don't give up hope yet! :grin:

I doubt any of these sets are ROTS- they're releasing AOTC in 3D and will probably focus on that instead. And just because an advent calendar hasn't been announced doesn't mean there won't be one- don't give up hope yet! :grin:

AOTC - Sept 20 / ROTS - Oct 04

They focus on ROTS too . I don't think all of sets gonna be AOTC , it is hard to find many variable minifigs just to Ep2.

Edited by nrg

That list sounds pretty good to me! Even as someone who's mainly a The Clone Wars fan, and only one of those sets is definitely The Clone Wars, the Mandalorian Speeder, but it sounds like a great wave anyway!

75015 Corporate Alliance Droid- Obviously going to be different from the last version. I suspect this is a ROTS set, and these tanks appeared on Kashyyyk, so... here's to hoping we might get Commander Gree Phase II, Kashyyyk Troopers and new Wookiee Warriors to oppose whatever Droids come in the tank! Definitely planning to pick this up!

75016 Homing Spider Droid- This could be from either AOTC or ROTS, but I'm suspecting the former is the more likely. I'd say this will mainly be a troop-building set, unless like with the Clone Sergeant (Green) in the battlepack, they may throw another officer in this set. Definitely will pick this one up as well!

75017 Yoda vs Count Dooku Playset- This could be a interesting smaller-sized set, if done right. Can't really say much about it right now, other than it's obviously from AOTC. I'll probably pick it up.

75018 Yoda's Chronicle- This is probably the book with the exclusive mini-figure we've heard about before. Can't say much here either.

75019 AT-TE- Always wanted the original 2002 AT-TE, but now here's my chance at a better AOTC AT-TE probably. Looking forward to hearing more about this set!

75020 Jabba's Sail Barge- I'm not as excited about this set as others. It sounds good, but with other big vehicles in the AT-TE and Republic Gunship rumoured to be coming out, my focus will probably be elsewhere. We'll see on this one...

75021 Republic Gunship- Same as for the AT-TE really, really wanted a new Republic Gunship so now I have a good chance hopefully to get it! I also look forward to hearing more about this.

75022 Mandalorian Speeder- This is obviously a The Clone Wars set, and I like to buy most of those so I'll probably be picking this up. I'm just hoping for my long-wanted Satine Kryze mini-figure! :classic:

To sum up, the wave sounds pretty good to me so far! 2013 has sounded just so much better than 2012. I'd rather just forget Lego had sets in 2012 entirely, to be honest... that's just my opinion though.

Hmm I doubt Lego would release so many aotc focusing on geonosis. No kamino, tatooine or coruscant sets? An obi wans starfighter with jango and lama su or a zam wessel chase remake would be nice...

And wtf is a Yoda chronicle set? I'm thinking maybe a plinth with a scene that featured Yoda from each film? Kind of like the death star playset but Yoda based?

Probably something based on the new Web series: http://brickultra.com/lego-the-yoda-chronicles-web-series/

AOTC - Sept 20 / ROTS - Oct 04

They focus on ROTS too . I don't think all of sets gonna be AOTC , it is hard to find many variable minifigs just to Ep2.

Are those really the release dates?... TLG realizes that sept 20th is the last day of summer right? well, I'll have pleanty of time to fit as many as I like into my budget. Gotta look on the bright side... Right?