Endgame

Heroica RPG - Quest #48: Death's Homecoming

"Oh, I didn't know what it did. I assumed it only hurt our enemies. You're right."

Order (If everyone agrees):

Punii: Mix Jellies

Sylph: Heal Lycan, BR

Sylph: Cast Fragile on Art, BR *unless attempt to heal failed, in which case, Heal Lycan, BR

Lycan: Bomber, BR

Lycan: Art, FR *unless he rolled damage from bomber, in which case, BR

Elgar: Nutcase, BR, Opal Spell

Galen: Nurse, FR

Johon: Psych, FR

Alex: Guardian, FR

Edited by Dannylonglegs

QM Note: Both you Lycan are now about 80 gold richer!

Thanks!

ubYar.png

Believe it or not, only about 2% of the Progg population is females: although they tend to have about 50 to 350 children in their lifetime."

"This is fascinating. Um... Have you ever had any babies? When do your females find time to raise so many children?" :cry_sad:

ubYar.png

"My, getting into the personal questions already, dear? This relationship is moving fast!

Anyway, yes, I do have 25 younglings hatched... and about 50 more still in eggs! As the cute lil' larva grow older, they turn a bluish hue and become a pupa: from there, they can take care of the red larvae til' they mature. Of course, they still need mommy's help from time to time! Tee hee."

"You learn something new everyday...." :look::sick: "Please, I didn't need to know this." Alexandre readies his sword.

Lycan stands there listening. Knowledge of your enemy is an advantage. This knowledge however is not proving useful to him, so he raises Combrys high.

To his surprise, Galen found himself wondering what the Progg nurse was like under that hard purple shell of hers.

ubYar.png

"My, getting into the personal questions already, dear? This relationship is moving fast!

Anyway, yes, I do have 25 younglings hatched... and about 50 more still in eggs! As the cute lil' larva grow older, they turn a bluish hue and become a pupa: from there, they can take care of the red larvae til' they mature. Of course, they still need mommy's help from time to time! Tee hee."

"Oh, I see you are a very busy uh... woman, with your work here and so many hatchlings. I was looking forward to spend some time and get to know you better when this battle is behind us -- after all I predict that you won't have any patients left to take care of when we're done here." :sweet:

Alexandre trips and falls. "Ow, I think I hurt myself. Nurse, could you come give me a checkup?" :sweet:Alexandre glares at Galen. :innocent::devil_laugh:

Alexandre trips and falls. "Ow, I think I hurt myself. Nurse, could you come give me a checkup?" :sweet:Alexandre glares at Galen. :innocent::devil_laugh:

"Be careful what you wish for Alexandre, she might find that you need a Precise Incision!" :grin:

"Keep your pants on Galen, we've got a ways to go yet." mumbled Sylph as he healed Lycan.

"Right, never put play before work! That's my motto as well."

QM Note: Just got back from academic purgatory school. Just gotta walk the dog and I'll get the next round up!

Also, Fugazi, would you actually want me to keep the Nurse alive after the battle or...?

Also, Fugazi, would you actually want me to keep the Nurse alive after the battle or...?

:laugh: Um... we could offer her a chance to join the resistance or something. A nurse is always handy. But maybe she's just as crazy as the rest of them. I should ask her what she thinks about this invasion business first. :look:

Round Four of the Medbay Melee

>Punii mixes unlike jellies: 4 is rolled: 25 damage to all!

>Sylph heals Lycan (back): Lesser Heal (18 HP healed, -1 ether)

>Sylph casts Fragile on the Crippled Artillery Progg (back): Failure!

>Lycan VS Progg Bomber (back): Hit Hit (12+11=23x2=46/2=23-2=21 damage, Combrys = WP: 13

>Lycan VS Crippled Artillery Progg (front): Hit Shiled: Mug (13x3=39+11=50x2=100-5=95 damage, 95 gold earned! Combrys = WP: 14)

>Elgar VS Insane Crystalline Progg (back): Critical Hit (11x2=22+19=41x2=82 damage)

>Galen VS Progg Nurse (front): Special Damage Special Damage: Precision Incision (Galen and Johon Gushing Blood)

>Johon VS Progg Pyschologist (front): Miss Critical Hit (8x3=24+20=44-6=38 damage)

>Alex VS Guardian (front): Damage (25-13=12 damage)

Just like last round, the party starts off strong but soon loses their gusto. Punii creates a shockwave, sending all the Proggs back a few inches. Sylph just barely heals Lycan, but the pressure of the battle prevents him from reading his scroll. Lycan dishes out two tremendous hits. Combrys' dull hum is now a roar of power, the sound echoing off the cavern walls. Elgar slams an other ball of ice magic into the lunatic Progg, this one nearly snapping his tail. However, it was as if Galen had placed an order: The Nurse runs up to him with a scalpel and slices his stomach open, doing the same to Johon. Johon gets a decent hit on the Pyschcologist, but Alex recieves a powerful punch to the gut.

ubYar.png "Slicedy-dicedy-doopidy-doo! Tee hee."

Progg Nurse, Level 18 Beast

HP: 128/350

SP: 4

Specials:

Precision Incision: Slices the hero who rolled Special Damage and the hero next in the battle order open, cauing them both to Gush Blood. (1 damage the first round they have it, 2 the next, 3 the next, etc.) Can be remedied or removed for 6 ether.

Healing Touch: Heals 60 HP to all enmies, excluding herself.

Special decided by die roll.

Immune to Sleep and Sealing

Drops: Health Core, 20 gold

UFizW.png "I've been hit twice now. Concerning."

Progg Pyschologist, Level 8? Beast *Poisoned!*

HP: 142/310

SP: 6

Specials:

There, There, Let It All Out: Has a quick session with the hero, pinpointing their greatest failure (but promises not to share it with his collegaues.) That hero is Weaked and Fragile for 3 rounds. Each effect can be remedied or removed for 4 ether.

Passive Specials:

Pysch-out: Rolls of damage do 8+heroe's WP damage.

Immune to all negative effects!

Drops: 30 gold, Gladius Unit Mental Health Evalution, Tale of the Invincible King

0Ft5j.png "Ready to be lit up?"

Diseased Progg Bomber, Level 14 Beast *Badly Poisoned!*

HP: 41/300

SP: 2

Specials:

Fireworks Show: Does 9 damage to the entire party, each hero having a 1/6 chance of being Stunned for a round.

Passive Specials:

Piercing: Defies SP when doing damage to heroes.

Volatile Artillery: Using any bomb while the Progg Bomber is still alive will ignite the Bomber's own ammo, causing him to do 75 damage to himself (disregarding SP) and 10 damage to all heroes. (disregarding SP and Row, but not Guardian Angels) Can only work once per round.

Drops: Firework, 30 gold

vFVsD.png "Grabble Shmabbler!"

Insane Crystalline Progg, Level 19 Beast

HP: 193/325

SP: 0

Specials:

Insane Blabbering: Rants on about incomprehnsible rubbish, confusing the hero who rolled Special Damage for 3 rounds. (Can only be remedied.)

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest: Does 13 damage to everyone, disregarding SP.

Specials alternate.

Immune to Blindness and Sealing!

Drops: Quartz, 30 gold

0mxJj.png "Grrrrr..."

Crippled Artillery Progg, Level 13 Beast *Badly Poisoned!*

HP: 135/400

SP: 5

Specials:

Unwounded Pride: Raises his level by 3 permanently, then attacks the hero with his new level, Stunning them for 1 round.

Passive Specials:

Ambition: Every succesful hit on the Crippled Artillery Progg makes him strive to improve, boosting his level by 1.

Immune to Blindness!

Drops: Cast, 70 gold

kIhth.png"That was pathetic, paladin."

Progg Guardian, Level 25 Beast

HP: 466/500

SP: 8

Specials:

Sentinel: Cuts alldamage to all enmies in half for the rest of the round and the next.

Triple Jab: Assaults the hero who rolled Special Damage and the the heroes above and below him in the battle order, doing 13 damage to each.

Specials alternate.

Immune to Sleep!

Drops: 60 gold, Mead

The Party:

ava-sylph.jpgSylph Solanum (Dannylonglegs) *Party Leader!* *Hastened!*

unknown age, unknown race Druid

Level 18.5

Power: 26 (18+7+1)

Defense: 0

Health: 27/34c(9+17+7+1)

Ether: 18/22 (5+16+1)

Gold: 64

Equipment: Merry Bow (WP:7 *poisoned!*, ranged, steals 1 gold with each successful hit except Shield-skills), Ranger's Quiver (WP +1 to bows and crossbows), Helmet (Max. health +1) 20-20 glasses

Inventory: Mockthril Rod (WP:7), Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Confusion, 1 Potions, 1 Grand Potion, Tonic x2, Grand Tonic, Venom, Smoke Bomb, 2 Fire Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 3 Water Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, Floral Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, 8 Bones, Signet Ring, Saber Teeth, Crumbling Venom, Journal of The Bleeding, Sword Fragment (1), Smelling Salts, Helmet (Max. health +1)

pic_7_final.jpg

Johon [AKA Alf Gregory] (Bricksandparts) *Lucky!* *Gushing Blood! (1 damage)*

25 years old male human Barbarian > Raider

Level: 20.5

Power: 28 (20+8+0)

Health: 27/35 (19+8+1+7+0)

Shield Power: (1 + 5)

Ether: ~/0

Positive effects: *Immune to:* (*Fragile*, *Cursed*), *Natural Respite*

Negative effects: (none)

Gold: 385(186G(1), 0GB(50), 0CB(50), 0GO(80), 0CC(70), 0GC(100), 0M)

Equipment: Dog Statuette - (suitable for anyone, SP: 1, once named (Rover), speaking the name summons a dog almost certainly to tag along on madcap adventures and make snippy comments.), Sword of Decay (WP:8)(once the target is inflicted with damage they lose a quarter of the power of the strike each following turn for three turns. the effect cannot be compounded with more strikes. Suitable to Mages, Knights and Barbarians.) Hide of The Bleeding (Backwear, restores 10 HP and 5 ether for every enemy the wearer kills, suitable for anyone)

Heavy Armour – SP:5, protects from fragile-effect, suitable for barbarians and knights.

Extra Artefacts: Helmet (+1 max health), Blessed Amulet – Protects from cursed-effect.

Extra Weapons: Greatsword (WP:3), Meteor Blade (WP:8, Light elemental), Focal Staff (WP:5, Focus Fire-Roll a 3 for 5 ether Suitable for clerics and mages)

Tools: Shovel (1), Pick-axe (2), Magnifying Glass (1), Magic Compass (1)

Consumables: Potion (3), Grand Potion, Venom, Ice Bomb (1), Mead (2), Phoenix Essence (3), Trail Brew (1), Nostrum, Smelling Salts (2)

Elements: Aquamarine (1), Emerald (1)

Scrolls: Scroll of Sleep (1), Scroll of Blindness (1), Scroll of Sealing (2), Scroll of Confusion (1)

Quest items: (None)

005.jpg

Elgar Gligin (played by Jedi master Brick)

Level 19 Evoker

Power: 30

Health: 20/27

Ether: 10/18

Gold: 420

Equipment: Mockthril Crossbow (WP:11)

Inventory: Fauxthril Longbow (WP: 5),Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Emerald, Sapphire, Topaz, Opal, ,3 Venoms, Spade,Pickaxe,3 Potions, Trickster's Mask of the Elf(Accessory, Changes user's appearance into an Elf),Scroll of Poisoning (Grants target’s weapon the badly poisoned effect for one battle at the cost of 5 ether) ,Goblin's Wrench(WP:10,retrievable), Needlessly Large Rod (Non-Artifact Item, Curses a random enemy. Usuable once per battle.) Does not prevent free hits. Grand Potion x2, Grand Tonic x3, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sealing

alexandreavatar.pngAlexandre le Chevalier (Played by Capt.JohnPaul) *Encouraged!*

Level 17 Paladin, 20 year old elf male

Power: 25

Defense: 13

Health: 18/37

Ether: 7/17

Gold: 91

Equipment: Sword of the Elven Blademaster (WP: 8 *Badly Poisoned!*; ignores SP), Cross Heater Shield (SP: 10) (Mail of the Renegade Commander (SP: 3; Damage of all Free Hits is halved; suitable for Knights and Barbarians)

Inventory: Potions (4), Bedroll, Smoke Bomb, Tonic x2, Smoke Bomb, Fire Bomb, Potion, Grand Tonic, Phoenix Essence, Scroll of Sealing

7932686900_57081d2403_t.jpg

Lycan Dean (played by theBoyWonder) *Encouraged!* *Hastened!* *Lucky!*

Level 11 Rogue *Immune to weakened*

Power: 22

Health: 15/15

Gold: 524 (95 gold owed to Thormanil and 30 to Loreal)

Equipment: Combrys (WP: 8 14 *Badly Poisoned!*, consecutive successful strikes raise Combry's WP by 1, unsuccessful strikes drop it to it's base WP), Pugillist Gloves(Power +2, protects from weakened), Sylvania's Cowl(grants Animal Talk to Wearer)

Inventory: Bedroll, Staff of The Frog Paladin (WP:6, 1/6 chance of Amphibianocs Blessing (protects from damage)), Throwing Dagger (WP6), Warhammer (WP:4), Deadly Venom, Venom x3, Phoenix Essence, Nostrums x3

galen2.pngGalen Woodward (Fugazi) *Encouraged!* *Lucky!* *Gushing Blood! (1 damage)*

36 year old male human Rogue

Level 14.5

Power: 24 (14+10)

Defense: 2 (+2)

Health: 10/24 (7+13+4)

Gold: 634

Equipment: Murkwood Thread (WP: 10), Chimera Headdress (Headwear, Suitable for Rangers and Rogues, +1 SP +4 Health), Leather Armour (SP:1)

Inventory: Fauxthril Shuriken (WP:5, ranged), Throwing Dagger (WP:4, ranged), Bedroll, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Bomb XX, Grand Potion x3, Remedy x3, Nostrum x4, Mead x4, Fire Bomb, Deadly Venom x2, Crumbling Venom, Goblin's Wrench(WP:10,retrievable), Black Katana (WP:8), Phoenix Essence, Smelling Salts x2, Trial Brew, Goblin's Wrench(WP:10,retrievable)

qi64g.png"Back in *wheeze* action!"

Punii, 2 month year old Progg Alchemist

Jellies: Green x1, Red x1, Blue x2

"Ouch, that hurt. I hope your instruments were clean."

Galen turned to the party.

"I can use a remedy on Johon if someone else takes over with the nurse. Or I could remedy myself if Sylph takes care of Johon."

OoC: Is a throwing weapon lost upon rolling Special Damage? :look:

Punii: Make Jellies

Sylph: Fix Johon, BR

Sylph: Nurse, BR

Lycan: Bomber, BR

Lycan: Art, FR *unless he rolled damage/special-damage from bomber, in which case, BR

Galen: Remedy, BR

Johon: Psych, FR

"I can use a remedy on Johon if someone else takes over with the nurse. Or I could remedy myself if Sylph takes care of Johon."

"The latter." Grunted Sylph as he turned his attention to Johon.

Edited by Dannylonglegs

"Sounds good to me."

Galen takes a Remedy to stop the bleeding, all the while grumbling that in a medbay he had to care for himself. Which reminded him...

"Nurse, oh nurse! We've never been properly introduced. I'm Galen, please don't tell me your name is just 'Progg Nurse'. What's your take on all this misery brought upon you, upon us all by your invasion of our city? Wounded Proggs, blood everywhere. Was this all necessary? Are you all slavishly following those hot-headed brothers who are only seeking revenge for sins long forgotten by the rest of Olegaia? Isn't there a way for everyone to find a compromise, now that many have fallen on each side, and call a truce? I know of Proggs who disagree with this blind violence, and who would rather settle peacefully here and find a way to carry on with their lives. The alternative I'm afraid is the extinction of your species, because there's no way you can win the war. Don't you have anything left worth living for?"

ubYar.png

"Oh, "Galen", you're such a card! Tee hee! My name is Beatrice. Slavishly following the princes? Oh, silly. Who am I to refuse business? This job pays good money! And what do you mean I don't have anything to live for? 25 children and 50 on the way, duh?"

Round Five of the Medbay Melee

>Punii makes jellies: no jellies made!

>Sylph remedies Johon

>Sylph VS Beatrice (back): Shield: Roots of Life (18+7=25 HP healed to all)

>Lycan VS Progg Bomber (back): Hit Hit (11+14=25-2=23x2=46/2= 23 damage, Combrys = WP: 15)

>Lycan VS Crippled Artillery Progg (front): Special Damage Critical Hit (15+11x2=37x2=74-5=69 damage, Combrys = WP: 16)

>Elgar VS Insane Crystalline Progg (back): Critical Hit (11x2=22+19=41x2=82 damage)

>Galen consumes a remedy

>Johon VS Progg Pyschologist (front): Miss

>Alex VS Guardian (front): Special Damage (Special Damage: 0 damage to Alex, 7 damage to Johon)

The battle rages on.

ubYar.png "Huh, you're not a bead healer yourself."

Beatrice, Level 18 Beast

HP: 128/350

SP: 4

Specials:

Precision Incision: Slices the hero who rolled Special Damage and the hero next in the battle order open, cauing them both to Gush Blood. (1 damage the first round they have it, 2 the next, 3 the next, etc.) Can be remedied or removed for 6 ether.

Healing Touch: Heals 60 HP to all enmies, excluding herself.

Special decided by die roll.

Immune to Sleep and Sealing

Drops: Health Core, 20 gold

UFizW.png "Weakings!"

Progg Pyschologist, Level 8? Beast *Poisoned!*

HP: 141/310

SP: 6

Specials:

There, There, Let It All Out: Has a quick session with the hero, pinpointing their greatest failure (but promises not to share it with his collegaues.) That hero is Weaked and Fragile for 3 rounds. Each effect can be remedied or removed for 4 ether.

Passive Specials:

Pysch-out: Rolls of damage do 8+heroe's WP damage.

Immune to all negative effects!

Drops: 30 gold, Gladius Unit Mental Health Evalution, Tale of the Invincible King

0Ft5j.png "*hack, horf*"

Diseased Progg Bomber, Level 14 Beast *Badly Poisoned!*

HP: 8/300

SP: 2

Specials:

Fireworks Show: Does 9 damage to the entire party, each hero having a 1/6 chance of being Stunned for a round.

Passive Specials:

Piercing: Defies SP when doing damage to heroes.

Volatile Artillery: Using any bomb while the Progg Bomber is still alive will ignite the Bomber's own ammo, causing him to do 75 damage to himself (disregarding SP) and 10 damage to all heroes. (disregarding SP and Row, but not Guardian Angels) Can only work once per round.

Drops: Firework, 30 gold

vFVsD.png "Owwwwie."

Insane Crystalline Progg, Level 19 Beast

HP: 111/325

SP: 0

Specials:

Insane Blabbering: Rants on about incomprehnsible rubbish, confusing the hero who rolled Special Damage for 3 rounds. (Can only be remedied.)

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest: Does 13 damage to everyone, disregarding SP.

Specials alternate.

Immune to Blindness and Sealing!

Drops: Quartz, 30 gold

0mxJj.png "Accursed rogue!"

Crippled Artillery Progg, Level 14 Beast *Badly Poisoned!*

HP: 56/400

SP: 5

Specials:

Unwounded Pride: Raises his level by 3 permanently, then attacks the hero with his new level, Stunning them for 1 round.

Passive Specials:

Ambition: Every succesful hit on the Crippled Artillery Progg makes him strive to improve, boosting his level by 1.

Immune to Blindness!

Drops: Cast, 70 gold

kIhth.png"Hah hah."

Progg Guardian, Level 25 Beast

HP: 466/500

SP: 8

Specials:

Sentinel: Cuts alldamage to all enmies in half for the rest of the round and the next.

Triple Jab: Assaults the hero who rolled Special Damage and the the heroes above and below him in the battle order, doing 13 damage to each.

Specials alternate.

Immune to Sleep!

Drops: 60 gold, Mead

The Party:

ava-sylph.jpgSylph Solanum (Dannylonglegs) *Party Leader!* *Hastened!*

unknown age, unknown race Druid

Level 18.5

Power: 26 (18+7+1)

Health: 34/34c(9+17+7+1)

Ether: 17/22 (5+16+1)

Gold: 64

Equipment: Merry Bow (WP:7 *poisoned!*, ranged, steals 1 gold with each successful hit except Shield-skills), Ranger's Quiver (WP +1 to bows and crossbows), Helmet (Max. health +1) 20-20 glasses

Inventory: Mockthril Rod (WP:7), Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Confusion, 1 Potions, 1 Grand Potion, Tonic x2, Grand Tonic, Venom, Smoke Bomb, 2 Fire Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 3 Water Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, Floral Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, 8 Bones, Signet Ring, Saber Teeth, Crumbling Venom, Journal of The Bleeding, Sword Fragment (1), Smelling Salts, Helmet (Max. health +1)

pic_7_final.jpg

Johon [AKA Alf Gregory] (Bricksandparts) *Lucky!*

25 years old male human Barbarian > Raider

Level: 20.5

Power: 28 (20+8+0)

Health: 28/35 (19+8+1+7+0)

Shield Power: (1 + 5)

Ether: ~/0

Positive effects: *Immune to:* (*Fragile*, *Cursed*), *Natural Respite*

Negative effects: (none)

Gold: 385(186G(1), 0GB(50), 0CB(50), 0GO(80), 0CC(70), 0GC(100), 0M)

Equipment: Dog Statuette - (suitable for anyone, SP: 1, once named (Rover), speaking the name summons a dog almost certainly to tag along on madcap adventures and make snippy comments.), Sword of Decay (WP:8)(once the target is inflicted with damage they lose a quarter of the power of the strike each following turn for three turns. the effect cannot be compounded with more strikes. Suitable to Mages, Knights and Barbarians.) Hide of The Bleeding (Backwear, restores 10 HP and 5 ether for every enemy the wearer kills, suitable for anyone)

Heavy Armour – SP:5, protects from fragile-effect, suitable for barbarians and knights.

Extra Artefacts: Helmet (+1 max health), Blessed Amulet – Protects from cursed-effect.

Extra Weapons: Greatsword (WP:3), Meteor Blade (WP:8, Light elemental), Focal Staff (WP:5, Focus Fire-Roll a 3 for 5 ether Suitable for clerics and mages)

Tools: Shovel (1), Pick-axe (2), Magnifying Glass (1), Magic Compass (1)

Consumables: Potion (3), Grand Potion, Venom, Ice Bomb (1), Mead (2), Phoenix Essence (3), Trail Brew (1), Nostrum, Smelling Salts (2)

Elements: Aquamarine (1), Emerald (1)

Scrolls: Scroll of Sleep (1), Scroll of Blindness (1), Scroll of Sealing (2), Scroll of Confusion (1)

Quest items: (None)

005.jpg

Elgar Gligin (played by Jedi master Brick)

Level 19 Evoker

Power: 30

Health: 27/27

Ether: 10/18

Gold: 420

Equipment: Mockthril Crossbow (WP:11)

Inventory: Fauxthril Longbow (WP: 5),Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Emerald, Sapphire, Topaz, Opal, ,3 Venoms, Spade,Pickaxe,3 Potions, Trickster's Mask of the Elf(Accessory, Changes user's appearance into an Elf),Scroll of Poisoning (Grants target’s weapon the badly poisoned effect for one battle at the cost of 5 ether) ,Goblin's Wrench(WP:10,retrievable), Needlessly Large Rod (Non-Artifact Item, Curses a random enemy. Usuable once per battle.) Does not prevent free hits. Grand Potion x2, Grand Tonic x3, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sealing

alexandreavatar.pngAlexandre le Chevalier (Played by Capt.JohnPaul) *Encouraged!*

Level 17 Paladin, 20 year old elf male

Power: 25

Defense: 13

Health: 37/37

Ether: 7/17

Gold: 91

Equipment: Sword of the Elven Blademaster (WP: 8 *Badly Poisoned!*; ignores SP), Cross Heater Shield (SP: 10) (Mail of the Renegade Commander (SP: 3; Damage of all Free Hits is halved; suitable for Knights and Barbarians)

Inventory: Potions (4), Bedroll, Smoke Bomb, Tonic x2, Smoke Bomb, Fire Bomb, Potion, Grand Tonic, Phoenix Essence, Scroll of Sealing

7932686900_57081d2403_t.jpg

Lycan Dean (played by theBoyWonder) *Encouraged!* *Hastened!* *Lucky!*

Level 11 Rogue *Immune to weakened*

Power: 22

Health: 15/15

Gold: 524 (95 gold owed to Thormanil and 30 to Loreal)

Equipment: Combrys (WP: 8 14 *Badly Poisoned!*, consecutive successful strikes raise Combry's WP by 1, unsuccessful strikes drop it to it's base WP), Pugillist Gloves(Power +2, protects from weakened), Sylvania's Cowl(grants Animal Talk to Wearer)

Inventory: Bedroll, Staff of The Frog Paladin (WP:6, 1/6 chance of Amphibianocs Blessing (protects from damage)), Throwing Dagger (WP6), Warhammer (WP:4), Deadly Venom, Venom x3, Phoenix Essence, Nostrums x3

galen2.pngGalen Woodward (Fugazi) *Encouraged!* *Lucky!*

36 year old male human Rogue

Level 14.5

Power: 24 (14+10)

Defense: 2 (+2)

Health: 24/24 (7+13+4)

Gold: 634

Equipment: Murkwood Thread (WP: 10), Chimera Headdress (Headwear, Suitable for Rangers and Rogues, +1 SP +4 Health), Leather Armour (SP:1)

Inventory: Fauxthril Shuriken (WP:5, ranged), Throwing Dagger (WP:4, ranged), Bedroll, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Bomb XX, Grand Potion x3, Remedy x2, Nostrum x4, Mead x4, Fire Bomb, Deadly Venom x2, Crumbling Venom, Goblin's Wrench(WP:10,retrievable), Black Katana (WP:8), Phoenix Essence, Smelling Salts x2, Trial Brew, Goblin's Wrench(WP:10,retrievable)

qi64g.png"Back in *wheeze* action!"

Punii, 2 month year old Progg Alchemist

Jellies: Green x1, Red x1, Blue x2

Edited by Endgame

"Oh, "Galen", you're such a card! Tee hee! My name is Beatrice. Slavishly following the princes? Oh, silly. Who am I to refuse business? This job pays good money! And what do you mean I don't have anything to live for? 25 children and 50 on the way, duh?"

"Glad to hear that you haven't forgotten them! What would they do without you? See, there's no way we're going to stop until this Progg invasion is squashed. Anyone standing in our way we kill. Barbaric, but necessary -- we're defending our homes and our lives after all. Or at least the homes and lives of those who are paying us good money to help them. :blush: You are about to follow Rhodus, The Bleeding and so many other Proggs to your untimely demise. Please Beatrice, stand down while you still have a chance. Fight with us, or at least help us by not interfering. You can still care for your younglings, make yourself useful by healing the wounds of your people, maybe even find a good nurse job in Eubric? As long as you're alive there is hope. Do you value dying to serve the princes more than living to raise your children?"

Galen attacks Beatrice from the front row with his Murkwood Thread.

"Excellent." grinned Sylph. "It's about time that Guardian got what's coming to him though."

Punii: Make Jellies

Sylph: Cast Fragile on Guardian, BR

Sylph: Cast Fragile on Guardian, BR or Cast Seal on Guardian, BR (If Guardian was successfully Fragiled)

Lycan: Art, FR

Lycan: Psych, FR

Galen: Nurse, FR

Johon: Bomber, FR

Edited by Dannylonglegs