muscleman

LEGO Collectable Minifgures Series 9 Rumours & Discussion

Good Knight = As many as I can feel,Bricklink or ebay!

Lady Marian = As many as I can feel,Bricklink or ebay!

Fantasy figures = Not interested

Actress = Same as above

Fortune Teller = same as above

Sci FI = Ditto

Rest of figs 1 of each for my Shelf

Not too many obvious easter eggs in the minifigures' bios this time, but I did love the waiter's quote:

“Good evening. May I recommend this fine green plastic bottle with a picture of grapes on it?”

:laugh:

why they didn't do the babysitter with baby?

Because that entire list of names was either a hoax or the listing for an unrelated series. Since we've got some evidence to suggest the name lists for Series 10 and Series 11 are authentic, and I highly doubt that anyone would have known about Series 12 so far in advance, I'm leaning towards thinking it was a hoax.

Before the forum broke down yesterday I had posted about how I thought this was one of the best series of these ever released. I have since realised that this series is the best by a long way. I cannot name a single minifigure as terrible. I must get them all!

Repeat of my lost comment:

I love Love LOVE this series so far. So much so that I am ready to call it my favorite series to date. The Cyclops and Battle Mech are probably my favorite. I love the fact the the Mech has a normal fig head and helmet, rather than the one piece molds you are seeing on the Galaxy Squad Mechs. Replace the mech head with a "human" head and you can build another squad of Space Marine type figures. I am a little disapointed that the Mech doesn't come with some sort of weapon though.

The price will be like that of other series, I guess.

Edited by DraikNova

Are you sure? Whitefang said the priced increased for him, but I don't know if that implies that the US price will also rise.

Didn't he say that the price didn't increase? :look:

“Good evening. May I recommend this fine green plastic bottle with a picture of grapes on it?”

Grape juice... Really expensive grape juice. :wink:

I'm loving the Waiter, Gypsy, Knight, Hollywood Starlet, and the Chicken Suit guy (Al's Toy Barn, anyone?). Maid Marion (Brave?) is neat too.

Didn't he say that the price didn't increase? :look:

I believed the pricing will be the same for me in Singapore (assumption), I meant I have increase the rating value for pricing since it is much worthwhile to pay for these new many designs.

I believed the pricing will be the same for me in Singapore (assumption), I meant I have increase the rating value for pricing since it is much worthwhile to pay for these new many designs.

Yes, that is more or less how I understood it...

Grape juice... Really expensive grape juice. :wink:

No, it's just what he said it was... a plastic bottle with a picture of grapes on it! :tongue::laugh:

Not too many obvious easter eggs in the minifigures' bios this time, but I did love the waiter's quote:

:laugh:

Might or might not be an intended easter egg because it's a common phrase but when I read:

“It’s all in a day’s work for this good knight!”

I instantly thought

The Fortuneteller could have a better face. I think it supposed to look shocked, when it looks like she is yawning :/

Ah the Bioses on site, they are so charming!

"Merida" is confirmed for Forestman lady and the Cyclops is indeed a good giant.

Hahaha that's hilarous quote waiter!

Edited by Lordofdragonss

I think it was confirmed somewhere that it was a hoax.

Not even a hoax really, it was just someone's wishlist that someone else picked up and misinterpreted.

Does anyone know if this series is to be released before or after christmas?

And have anyone tried buying a box of 60 figs direct from lego or are they only sold to shops and not "civillians"?

Does anyone know if this series is to be released before or after christmas?

And have anyone tried buying a box of 60 figs direct from lego or are they only sold to shops and not "civillians"?

I think previously they've had a limit on how many you can buy on their website. But if you want a case try bricklink, amazon or just get to a store before they get opened!

I lost an entire post the day of the glitch, which was more lengthy than I care to repeat.

Basically, I HATE that Lego is making several of these only 2 per box. Have they decided that only army-builders buy in bulk? I plan on buying several duplicates of Forest Maiden, Waiter, and my favorite, Fortune Teller. Having 6 per box on anything is excessive. Everything needs to be at least 3 per box! Plus, Lego sorely misjudged the desirability of what they have, especially with the Maiden.

I lost an entire post the day of the glitch, which was more lengthy than I care to repeat.

Basically, I HATE that Lego is making several of these only 2 per box. Have they decided that only army-builders buy in bulk? I plan on buying several duplicates of Forest Maiden, Waiter, and my favorite, Fortune Teller. Having 6 per box on anything is excessive. Everything needs to be at least 3 per box! Plus, Lego sorely misjudged the desirability of what they have, especially with the Maiden.

Nah, as others have said, LEGO being a toy for action-hungry boys, TLG limietd the icky girls and the boring mundade jobs to two... Hopefully this just a hiccup and there will be three complete sets further on.