Yes, post which one you want in here :sweet:

I was hoping everyone would so if someone wanted to change their mind.

Sorry I took long on everything... :blush:

Never fear, my next contest is smaller scale and therefore easier to run! :wink:

Thanks so much for my first tag Peppermint, being that I am sentimental with firsts of many things, this will for sure be th only tag I won't remove.

I suppose I can't change my tag to a different version, can I? I'll be content with the one I have, but I'm a bit curious.

I suppose I can't change my tag to a different version, can I? I'll be content with the one I have, but I'm a bit curious.

The tag is the tag sorry. These are how they look. If you want to swap it at all I can do that, but only for one of the other tags listed as a prize.

Thats what I meant. :grin:

I just want to change mine from fire to earth.

Thanks, in advance.

Thats what I meant. :grin:

I just want to change mine from fire to earth.

Thanks, in advance.

You sure you want to change it to that? You positive? :laugh: I'll switch it later today, this browser I am on is not a fan of all my moderating powers.

Wel I didn't expect this but ofcourse happy to get a tag! I would like to have the green one!

Thanks Peppermint for the fun contest! :thumbup:

Received my prize in the post today, I'm particularly pleased to get my hands on Jumping Snakes as I missed it in last year's Sun promo :sweet: . Thanks Peppermint_M :thumbup:

Glad it arrived safe. Sorry for the delay folks, Christmas Postal things never happen well for me so I waited for a safer time. They should all be winging their way to you!

Although the post office employee was a real misery, last time I sent some parcels of LEGO I had a lovely chat with a nice lady. This time the girl was grumpy and boring... Ah well.

A bit late, but nonetheless, congratulations to the winners! A great job by everyone who participated, it was a very fun month. :classic:

Excellent work by Peppermint_M who organized it all, we should have another one in the future some time. :grin:

Building Drives for now chaps, hopefully we won't have any unexpected outages during at least one of my planned contest things!

My prize arrived today via Royal Post. The snakes are great. Thank you Peppermint_M! :classic:

My prize has arrived, thanks a ton! I'll certainly be using some of these pieces soon... :sweet:

My prize has arrived, thanks a ton! I'll certainly be using some of these pieces soon... :sweet:

Royal Post has sure took its sweet time with your package. :wink:

I forget if I mentioned this to you Pep, but I received mine some time ago. Thanks again!

Royal Post has sure took its sweet time with your package. :wink:

Yeah, but then it did have to go from Wales (?) to South America...