Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Heartlake Heartbreak - Day One: Heart to Heart

Only one "falsehood" has came out of my mouth. That was the lie detector, which was a misunderstanding. And the others have just been mistakes.

Before we go any further, you have to answer us this: What the hell was the point of the lie detector claim? :sceptic: If it was a misunderstanding, what would an understanding have consisted of? Where did the concept of a lie detector ever get started in your mind?

Actually, that sounds plausible. Maybe lunches are meant to be just little minor things? That would explain her claim of the rolecop-ish action.

Sorry. A clue does not seem plausible to me.

Only one "falsehood" has came out of my mouth. That was the lie detector, which was a misunderstanding. And the others have just been mistakes.

Sorry. There are still too many for us to just look the other way. If they are actually lies, you actually wouldn't admit it. I mean duh.

Oh, it's OK everyone. Trisha has clarified in private and it's not about finding affiliation, she can actually block, protect, investigate or do nothing to someone one time.

:hmpf: :hmpf:

She's the Town Skitzo.

Would God misspell Schizo this way?

Oh, it's OK everyone. Trisha has clarified in private and it's not about finding affiliation, she can actually block, protect, investigate or do nothing to someone one time.

*huh*

That makes no sense. Is that her lunch or her role?

Either way it sounds like a desperate noobscum's last roleclaim. I think we caught ourselves a big one, guys. :sweet:

A clue is intended to be an item relating to the affliation OH LOOK ANOTHER MISTAKE! MIGHT AS WELL LYNCH ME!!!

There was no point to the claim. My first post was mis-interpreted, and I was told to claim. An understanding would have been for everybody to have realized that I was originally referring to the apples I fed to the horses in the intro of our attendance.

A clue is intended to be an item relating to the affliation OH LOOK ANOTHER MISTAKE! MIGHT AS WELL LYNCH ME!!!

There was no point to the claim. My first post was mis-interpreted, and I was told to claim. An understanding would have been for everybody to have realized that I was originally referring to the apples I fed to the horses in the intro of our attendance.

Is it just me, or is anyone else having a really hard time deciphering Trish's English...? :look:

Trish, are you saying that you lied about the claim? Or that you shouldn't have had to claim?

All over the place how? The votes seem to be very specifically revolving around one situation today. What feelings have you had? What actions are you basing your vote against Daisy on?

Oh, sorry. It's just that you are an apathetic browser. I have been "bothering" other people who have barely posted. Why don't you clarify your actions that others have also mentioned are suspicious? So far, you've just rambled more, noncommittally.

I'm basing my actions against Daisy based on her vehement defences. It just doesn't sit easy with me. I don't trust her, it's just a feeling that I have. Is that so wrong to want to believe in something like that? I don't like the way Daisy is acting right now, it's a simple feeling that I have which is why I voted for her.

You may not like my playing style, but I'm not an "apathetic browser" or any other variation of the word. Basically you just once again called me a thread skimmer, but with different words. I have a clear and full understanding of everything that's going on. Who else has questioned me? I've only seen Daisy, you, Tammy, and Shadell be confused about my actions. I believe I've explained my actions. I'm not trying to avoid a vote against Trisha, I'm merely voting for Daisy because I don't trust her.

Sorry. A clue does not seem plausible to me.

Sorry. There are still too many for us to just look the other way. If they are actually lies, you actually wouldn't admit it. I mean duh.

What is going on? Seriously? That does it. As much as I think that much of what she's said has been mistakes, I am so confused that I seriously can't make an ounce of sense out of this.

Unvote: Daisy (Scubacarrot) Vote: Trisha (Trumpetking67)

What is your Lunch. Tell us all, because there are two versions. Be precise without quoting. This is ridiculous.

My first post was mis-interpreted, and I was told to claim.

Who exactly told you to claim? All I remember is people asking if you were claiming, which was a reasonable question after what you said.

She's the Town Skitzo.

Would God misspell Schizo this way?

Oops, missed this part.

Yeah, this seals it as a lie for me. God has been very precise with this situation thus far; there's no reason for her to misspell a simple word like Schizophrenic.

Fred has postulated several times that they do have lunch.

Yes, I am aware; I was pointing it out to others, it seems the discussion (at the time of the original post) revolved around only town having lunches or at least a few people thought so.

On the topic of clues:

I don't believe that an action or role would simply give you clues; I have never heard or seen a role that would kind-of give you a sort-of answer. Actions by their very definition have results, concrete results that can be verified andnor acted up

Yeah, really. I'm with the talking horse, Dansmith, on this one. Seriously? I'm willing to stretch a little bit for "noob" but this is nothing but a classic case of scum or dumb. It's beyond that even, Trisha's claims sound more to me like a fumbled scum attempt to cover up her previous mistake than anything noobish. Is anyone else reminded of the snake charmer psychiatrist from that one story...? Scum tend to resort to those kind of ridiculous claims when on the chopping block...

Just so I have this straight, so far Trisha has claimed:

- Lie-detector

- Having a "lunch" that provides a lie-detector ability

- That Fred gave the lunch to Trisha

- That Trisha offered the lunch to Fred...

- She's really a schizo and never had a lie-detector lunch

Sound about right?

Yes, I am aware; I was pointing it out to others, it seems the discussion (at the time of the original post) revolved around only town having lunches or at least a few people thought so.

On the topic of clues:

I don't believe that an action or role would simply give you clues; I have never heard or seen a role that would kind-of give you a sort-of answer. Actions by their very definition have results, concrete results that can be verified andnor acted up

Stupid phone;

* verified and acted upon.

Plus, Schizos don't go around performing every action under the sun, they actually hear voices in their heads that make them go crazy. ADHD is a better name for what Trish's claiming.

Fun fact of the day~

The first three were already stated to hae been misunderstandings. My action is random. I can randomly block, investigate, protect, or do nothing to someone. I CANNOT CHOOSE WHAT I DO, JUST CHOOSE MY TARGET. My lunch allows me to recieve an item like clue to help me find out my target's affliation. I am tired of asking for people to believe me, If I get lynched, I will die. If you somehow believe this statement (I know you all won't) I will get scum-killed orblocked. Bye-bye world, and good luck townies!!! Also, it has come to my attention that my action may be called either the Skitzo or the Schizophrenic.

Well thanks for listening to the final installment of Truths About Trisha That Nobody Will Believe!!!!

So you could target someone and you'll either investigate, protect or block them? So, if you have someone you want to investigate them, you may inadvertently block them instead? What a cruel Action, if it's true.

Weird. Very weird. I'm comfortable lynching you, Trisha. Sorry.

The first three were already stated to hae been misunderstandings. My action is random. I can randomly block, investigate, protect, or do nothing to someone. I CANNOT CHOOSE WHAT I DO, JUST CHOOSE MY TARGET. My lunch allows me to recieve an item like clue to help me find out my target's affliation. I am tired of asking for people to believe me, If I get lynched, I will die. If you somehow believe this statement (I know you all won't) I will get scum-killed orblocked. Bye-bye world, and good luck townies!!! Also, it has come to my attention that my action may be called either the Skitzo or the Schizophrenic.

Well thanks for listening to the final installment of Truths About Trisha That Nobody Will Believe!!!!

Alright. Now we're getting somewhere.

Now my questions are:

A. Is Skitzo a role or is it the name of your lunch? Is it something aside from your lunch?

B. Who said Skitzo? How has it come to your attention?

C. With whom are you speaking? Daisy? Fred? Hedgehog? Anyone else?

D. How did that Lunch claim get confused for a role-cop? Who did you tell you were role-cop to?

:facepalm:

Whether you're scum or townie, I don't think you're any help to the vast majority of us, if this is any indication. I thought you were just a slightly confused townie, but this is just silly. :sceptic:

Vote: Trisha (Trumpetking67).

Then my suggestion to you would be to listen to God's words a little more carefully, or stop lying through your teeth. The town cannot afford any mistakes like that, and it's your fault for these repeated "misunderstandings". How can we not act on that? How can we simply ignore such a "misunderstanding", or possibly slip-up on Day 1? In any case you're a hindrance to the town and I would rather risk lynching a schizo today (a helpful town role, if you're telling the truth, but also potentially a neutral role...) than letting a scum go today.

You're partially right that you would be a priority target for the scum - if you were telling the truth. But now that you said that, a smart scum move would be to not kill you and waste the next day by inciting the claim "oh, he's not dead, must be scum".

I would rather get to the bottom of this today than waste that day by lynching you now. I don't want to be left wondering at your allegiance, and any potential usefulness you had with your role has been tarnished by your carelessness.

My action is random. I can randomly block, investigate, protect, or do nothing to someone. I CANNOT CHOOSE WHAT I DO, JUST CHOOSE MY TARGET.

Let me see if I understand thist. You pick a target but you have no idea what will happen? So you would just have to hope that it does what you want? This does not sound legitimate action.

Unless some of our more experienced friends here tell me otherwise, I'm calling your bluff. At first, I thought that you were an inexperienced townie. Now I know that you're either a crazy townie who will hinder us or you're scum.

Let me see if I understand thist. You pick a target but you have no idea what will happen? So you would just have to hope that it does what you want? This does not sound legitimate action.

Unless some of our more experienced friends here tell me otherwise, I'm calling your bluff. At first, I thought that you were an inexperienced townie. Now I know that you're either a crazy townie who will hinder us or you're scum.

If you thought she was an inexperienced townie, why did you vote for her? :sceptic: Sure, Trisha's a great choice for a lynch today, but something about your story isn't adding up...

Oh, sorry, my mistake. All the sugarcubes I've been eating feeding to Danny must be messing with my head. :blush:

Oh, sorry, my mistake. All the sugarcubes I've been eating feeding to Danny must be messing with my head. :blush:

So that's where all my sugercubes have gone? :oh3: Those were the only things keeping me from being clinically depressed!... That and being groomed. :cry_sad:

Come on, now you're just rubbing salt in the wound. Why did you have to bring back memories of me feeding poor little Hector sugar cubes? :cry_sad:

On another note, all is forgiven.

Julia is busy setting up lights and decorations when suddenly...

8246493392_0db8b78bd6_c.jpg

<<RATTLE>>

** SCREAM **

/THUMP/

8246493294_2a44000aa1_z.jpg

She runs outside to the barn where she sees a most gruesome sight.

8245426157_51b727d4d7_c.jpg

Everybody come here!

Everyone heads over and sees...

8246493084_025d5a4440_c.jpg

Zara (zakura) lying dead, having been crushed by a bale of hay.

8234239796_18dc8ae963_t.jpg

"How did this happen? You folks need to be much more careful here, the stables can be a very dangerous place if you are not paying proper attention. Safety first! Now go back to whatever you were doing, which I really hope is trying to find the killers of our beloved horses.