Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Heartlake Heartbreak - Day One: Heart to Heart

:laugh: no. I'm asking for a megablocking penny. Is that so wrong? :hmpf:

Daisy, my lunch works exactly the same way. I eat it during the day, but it works at night. I can basically confirm that Daisy is town, though. If one vwas to read the message Fred sent me itended for Daisy, Daisy is obviously town.

I will Unvote: Daisy (Scubacarrot)

:laugh: no. I'm asking for a megablocking penny. Is that so wrong? :hmpf:

Sorry sir, you can't take a penny unless you buy $10 worth of merchandise. You can leave a penny, though. :laugh:

Daisy, my lunch works exactly the same way. I eat it during the day, but it works at night. I can basically confirm that Daisy is town, though. If one vwas to read the message Fred sent me itended for Daisy, Daisy is obviously town.

I don't see how any of that stuff you just said makes me town exactly, but I take what I can get, at least you are doing something right with unvoting me.

I would believe Daisy is Town before I believe you are but I'm starting to have major doubts. What could be in this message that convinces you Daisy is Town? Why wouldn't Fred tell us himself. While you can't quote you can paraphrase. Nothing you've just said makes any sense.

Paraphrased, it said (Ignore the very end, will add to it):

"I am frustrated with you! I am not lying i the thread, because:

-I knew what lunch is, and wanted you to not talk bout me having lunch.

-Trumpet is a n00b, so he will do stupid things.

- I am sooo experienced, and know how far to put myself in front of scum (actual says as scum, but I assume it is of, because the rest mentions towniness.) and will probably get a wasted town cop searching me, unfortunately. That will also make me a scum target.

Links to forum were Fred played a game ft. a lie-detector.

I am mad that I

Ending:

I am very mad that you threatened me in thread, espescially sense I helped you with info. Not ok... Unless you are scum, then it is alright.

And after I said lying, I meant in. Plus, Daisy apparently brought lunch. if that is a town-exclusive action, Daisy and Fred must be town, as Fred helped Daisy, and he they had no idea of each other's roles.

I'm not sure how this proves Daisy's innocence. I can't really judge because this paraphrase loses much of the actual diction involved. Also, how did he accidentally send it to you?

That was when we were talking about my fake 'lie detector' I know, my paraphrase is very hard to interpret, but really I came to my decisions by using this message and Process of Elimination.

It was accidentally sent because he was messaging me at the same time, and seeing as how I was mocked, I can tell it clearly wsn't for me.

And after I said lying, I meant in. Plus, Daisy apparently brought lunch. if that is a town-exclusive action, Daisy and Fred must be town, as Fred helped Daisy, and he they had no idea of each other's roles.

Oh, I see. You must have ninja'd me. So your belief that Daisy is Town stems from her packing lunch. I'll be honest, I'm still confused.

A. You, Daisy, and Fred all have lunch. the Hedgehog claims not to. You believe that only Townies have lunch. Do you believe that there are Townies who do not have lunch, such as the Hedgehog? Do you believe there could be some scum who have lunch too so that this isn't used as some sort of method to determine who's who by cheating?

B. You believe Fred accidentally sent you a message intended for Daisy.? (Sort of a question. I want to understand how that happened. Not accusing anyone, but that seems convenient.)

C. You believe that this message by Fred, who currently believes that Daisy may be scum, somehow clears Daisy?

A. Correct. I think some townies may not have lunch.

B. Read my previous post.

C. Yes, assuming 'A' is true. If 'A' is not true, it very well could have been staged, but seeing as I'm townie, and Fred appeared to be helping Daisy, followed by his eluctancy to remove his vote for Daisy, that sems unlikely.

Trisha has claimed her lunch to someone in private and that person has told me and it sounds like a rolecop. Rolecop is typically a scum-aligned role, so I'm still fine with where my vote is.

What says that scum don't have lunches?

It seems extremely unlikely to me that one faction would have a special attribute and not another; balance is key and having such an advantage would make it ... Well ... Unbalanced.

Then again, who is to say that said lunches were not in fact given to scum rather than town? It is impossible for us to assert with 100% certitude that any given person is town or scum; for all we know everyone who's claimed lunch is scum and is using the confusion to misguide and confuse us.

This whole one-shot lunch business is doing my head in; my vote stands as I still feel that Trisha is confused and unhelpful.

Does someone have a make-this-uncomplicated lunch to give me!?

Well, I claimed to Daisy. Seeing as she has done that in telling you, I am very angered. I now am worried that you two are "Scum-Buddies".

And might I ask, how is it that I am confused.

You know what, you guys wanna hear my lunch, I don't know why everyone expects me to say it. Why would I give away something that is helpful when there are scum her?! And Oscar, I had made a mistake in my note to Daisy.

A. Correct. I think some townies may not have lunch.

B. Read my previous post.

C. Yes, assuming 'A' is true. If 'A' is not true, it very well could have been staged, but seeing as I'm townie, and Fred appeared to be helping Daisy, followed by his eluctancy to remove his vote for Daisy, that sems unlikely.

Alright, but I just don't understand why the message clears Daisy for you and not Fred. It can't have anything to do with lunches, right? He's still voting for Daisy. He's not helping her. Why would his helping Daisy make you think they're both Town. If anything it should have the opposite effect. :wacko:

Trisha has claimed her lunch to someone in private and that person has told me and it sounds like a rolecop. Rolecop is typically a scum-aligned role, so I'm still fine with where my vote is.

Wait, so, she's a rolecop? Or her lunch is? :look:

He was originally helping her, which is why it nite that he gave her info, but is now angered. I am unsure that a scum would do that, unless it was being stagfed.

*Noted, not "nite"

*Staged, not stagfed

What says that scum don't have lunches?

Fred has postulated several times that they do have lunch.

Well, I claimed to Daisy. Seeing as she has done that in telling you, I am very angered. I now am worried that you two are "Scum-Buddies".

And might I ask, how is it that I am confused.

You know what, you guys wanna hear my lunch, I don't know why everyone expects me to say it. Why would I give away something that is helpful when there are scum her?! And Oscar, I had made a mistake in my note to Daisy.

Why would it need to be a secret? Everyone knows at this point that you know about the lunches. The specific action doesn't matter at this point. So you meant affiliation instead of action. So, you'll get a clue to their affiliation, not the affiliation itself but a clue. Am I understanding that right?

Please, if you're Town, people, let's not have a repeat of that old fable, Excalibur 2.0 where the n00b Townies line up and basically fall over themselves to be lynched. :hmpf: You're not helping the Town, if you're not a bumbling n00b Scum that is. :facepalm: Come on. Too many falsehoods have come out of your mouth, Trisha. Lynch all Liars.

We could focus on why Mike's post and disappearance was so Scummy, we could try to prod Amy about being a typical summarizer and trying to appear helpful when not really being helpful or why Matilda is so fat and also seems to be wish-washy at best. Why did Cece disappear off the map and is now being so uncharacteristically quiet. And why is Wild Dragon being so characteristically quiet, absent and hard to read. Did Shadell and I really agree? Don't Jane and Sara read anything? Scum or lazy? What else is going on beside the cookie-baking liar? See how charging forward without thinking doesn't help anything??? God, I hope you're Scum. Either way, I think we're better off without you and knowing for sure if you were just a flailing n00b or not...

Alright, but I just don't understand why the message clears Daisy for you and not Fred.

This. Agreed.

How is it logical? How is it our only approach?

Sorry. How is it our only option?

Perhaps only option was a bit rash to say, but it's just a feeling of uneasiness against her. I base my logic on my feelings and on the actions of others. It's a poke and I doubt that my vote will matter today as we're all over the place.

You posted this which makes no sense. You were responded to twice with about four things to answer and yet you disappear. Where did you go? Do the Scum only have one option because they don't want to vote for Trisha, their scummy compadre? Or are you just lazily skimming the thread and not paying attention as usual?

What do you mean as usual? Please don't call me a lazy skimmer. Is it my duty to remain attached to the conversation throughout the day without breaks? Why don't you bother other people who have barely posted at all.

He was originally helping her, which is why it nite that he gave her info, but is now angered. I am unsure that a scum would do that, unless it was being stagfed.

Who was originally helping who and who gave who info and now who's angered and did you feed your lunch to a stag? :wacko:

Why would it need to be a secret? Everyone knows at this point that you know about the lunches. The specific action doesn't matter at this point. So you meant affiliation instead of action. So, you'll get a clue to their affiliation, not the affiliation itself but a clue. Am I understanding that right?

Actually, that sounds plausible. Maybe lunches are meant to be just little minor things? That would explain her claim of the rolecop-ish action.

Perhaps only option was a bit rash to say, but it's just a feeling of uneasiness against her. I base my logic on my feelings and on the actions of others. It's a poke and I doubt that my vote will matter today as we're all over the place.

All over the place how? The votes seem to be very specifically revolving around one situation today. What feelings have you had? What actions are you basing your vote against Daisy on?

What do you mean as usual? Please don't call me a lazy skimmer. Is it my duty to remain attached to the conversation throughout the day without breaks? Why don't you bother other people who have barely posted at all.

Oh, sorry. It's just that you are an apathetic browser. I have been "bothering" other people who have barely posted. Why don't you clarify your actions that others have also mentioned are suspicious? So far, you've just rambled more, noncommittally.

I meant staged, I noted that earlier. Fred helped Daisy, and gave her information. I don't know what it is, but Fred can clear me. I have explained how it cleared Daisy to me, you just need to read my reasons.

This whole situation is confusing and confusion only helps the scum, so until this is cleared up, I see no reason to change my vote. Whatever you are, you aren't intentionally helping us (though you are unintentionally helping by causing so much discussion).

Here are the troubling points to me.

• You claim a bit of an odd role out of the blue and in the open on a day 1, then slowly seem to adjust the claim, mostly through a second party until finally "it's a joke, nevermind!"
  • You receive a PM from one person to another "by accident" and that tells you that one of them is a townie and present that as evidence to us. Let's not forget that it involved the person in the previous point, who seems to be central to all of this.
  • You lunchclaim to someone who then apparently tells someone else who then tells Oscar who then tells us. No chance of any confusion there, right?

I think it's time you start making sense, don't you?

Only one "falsehood" has came out of my mouth. That was the lie detector, which was a misunderstanding. And the others have just been mistakes.