Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

Not only is that hair amazing for Leia, but the Judge's dark red robes would look great on the Palpatine from the Arrest set.

Legocrazy81 what do you want so many planet sets for?

When do we get the list for the summer sets?

I army build clones. I want some more plain white clones.

Wow, Great find CM4S! That hair looks like it was made for an Endor Leia, and I wouldn't be suprised if it was used on her this years. I think the Summer Wave is slowly coming together now as a picture from the new Yoda book was released which depicted a Episode 2 looking Republic Gunship being piloted by a new looking PT Yoda and now this. I really hope these are the first signs from lego that pictures of the summer sets aare coming soon!

Yes! I just saw this myself over on hothbricks! I haven't seen a picture posted here yet, so here it is! ( sorry if this was previously posted )

pic66C828BC576C2D747A37C1C9E36E15BF.jpg

I've noticed quite a few differences between this one and the last model. I think it's very likely for Lego to release a new model, especially given the fact that ATotC is comming soon to 3D. It has been about 5 years since 7676

Yes! I just saw this myself over on hothbricks! I haven't seen a picture posted here yet, so here it is! ( sorry if this was previously posted

I've noticed quite a few differences between this one and the last model. I think it's very likely for Lego to release a new model, especially given the fact that ATotC is comming soon to 3D. It has been about 5 years since 7676

That seems very logical. That gunship certainly does have many differences than 7676 and it looks more episode 2 like. I can't believe it has been 5 years since the last one but it is certainly the perfect time to release a new one and bring us an ewok village.

Possible Endor Leia hair?

-Sci

I like the way you think. An Ewok Village Leia is very high on my wishlist, whether in a huge Ewok Village set or even a smaller god C-3PO scene set, I would be thrilled.

Edited by Hawkman

I like the way you think. An Ewok Village Leia is very high on my wishlist, whether in a huge Ewok Village set or even a smaller god C-3PO scene set, I would be thrilled.

Or she can be next book exclusive fig.

The hair mould on the Maid Marion figure in the new CMF range looks like it would be nearly perfect for Endor Leia hair.

When does LEGO announce the summer sets, as I'm just wondering when exactly.

On another note I need to collect some older sets as well to increase my collection of Lego Star Wars

When does LEGO announce the summer sets, as I'm just wondering when exactly.

On another note I need to collect some older sets as well to increase my collection of Lego Star Wars

Toy Fair 2013 February 10-13

Edited by nrg

trust me, its a coincidence

I agree that it could be, but if TLG notices the similarities, I can see them putting it in an Endor set. They aren't one to waste new molds

We have to wait for the leaks.

I try to check the webshops often , to find something new .

I would imagine the long wait because they have sets coming out before then that they need to build hype for. Also, they probably need to put the final touches on everything. That's like asking why aren't there pictures for the 2014 wave. Everything will get released in due time. And the Toy Fair is the best time to see almost everything. It's only in a few months, I wouldn't say it is that long of a wait. And you get Winter wave to enjoy during that time.

And I guess other than the little bit that is braided, I don't see that many similarities between Endor Leia and the CMF. I'm sure it is close enough for LEGO to reuse, but they didn't reuse the Jack Sparrow hair for the Fortune Teller. It looks similar, but it is definitely different, so I'm sure some of their molds will only get used one time.

I would imagine the long wait because they have sets coming out before then that they need to build hype for. Also, they probably need to put the final touches on everything. That's like asking why aren't there pictures for the 2014 wave. Everything will get released in due time. And the Toy Fair is the best time to see almost everything. It's only in a few months, I wouldn't say it is that long of a wait. And you get Winter wave to enjoy during that time.

And I guess other than the little bit that is braided, I don't see that many similarities between Endor Leia and the CMF. I'm sure it is close enough for LEGO to reuse, but they didn't reuse the Jack Sparrow hair for the Fortune Teller. It looks similar, but it is definitely different, so I'm sure some of their molds will only get used one time.

They tend not to reuse very very character specific molds from licensed properties all that muchin non licensed ones. At least not without major modification. But they will often reuse new unlicensed molds in licensed. The boundary seems to be heads and hair that truly define the character vs a more generic element. So while you may see the more recent wind tossed Luke Skywalker hair, because its just a blonde hairstyle or Belochs hat in brown, because its a hat. You will not see something character specific or defining like a custom head mold, or Jack Sparrows hair or probably Gimli's helm, outside of the license they were created for.

Thanks

So next year for the summer wave sets. Why so long as i can't wait to see the summer wave

You do realize the '13 winter wave is just now coming out right...

They'll be hitting stores soon I'm sure. A lot '13 stuff has been showing up this last week. S@H has as well.

When exactly if you don't mind me asking

Winter wave usually hits just before Christmas or shortly after, though your mileage may vary.

I do believe sets in the winter wave should be available Jan 1, 2013.

Edit: It's weird. There are zero responses to a question, I go to respond and somehow multiples are posted before mine (at much earlier times than mine). Either way, the question has been answered appropriately.

Edited by TheLegoDr

They'll be hitting stores soon I'm sure. A lot '13 stuff has been showing up this last week. S@H has as well.

So between now and jan/feb 2013 for the winter 2013 sets. Thanks