CM4Sci

2013 Galaxy Squad

I know. I wonder if we'll get new Insectoid figs in a possible second wave?

Well, if we do get a second wave, there'll likely be different Insectoid figs (or at-least one, to represent the obligatory queen.) I see this theme as similar to Atlantis in a way. They didn't get a 100 dollar set until their second wave.

The point in there being a polybag with an Insectoid would be to amass a swarm of them. As it is, the best way to get a swarm will actually get you more blue-robots than buggoids!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Looking at the instructions of 30230, I'm pretty sure it's an orange team member! :sweet:

I agree. So this is not Billy's ride. Wow, green and orange polybags, that's great. Saves me more than $100!

:classic:

Looking at the instructions of 30230, I'm pretty sure it's an orange team member! :sweet:

Oh, it is?! Swell! It's a shame it's not the female Orange squady, but I'll take what I can get. :sweet: It makes sense too, because the red team is also featured in the third cheapest, and therefore, third most likely to be purchased! Good move Lego! Glad to see you care. :wub:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Hmph! Billy sold short again. I shall write a letter to Lego giving them a piece of my mind. :sadnew: I urge everyone to take up my Billy no mates avatar in protest :wink:

Edited by Jargo

Just thought I'd tell you all that the instructions are available on Lego.com for the polys. The Mech is an orange team vehicle, sadly (wish it was another red vehicle!).

Just thought I'd tell you all that the instructions are available on Lego.com for the polys. The Mech is an orange team vehicle, sadly (wish it was another red vehicle!).

That's where we found the sets. :P

-Sci

I got your back! :grin:

Yay! . :grin:

So what sort of vehicle do we reckon Billy should have? Some kind of bomber, a nest busting dozer, a robot drone deployment dropship or a tank with a single massive gun? :look:

Definitely better than the ADU Walker polybag set anyways.... :laugh:

Agreed.

And I think some sort of mech would be good for the red team. Perhaps with a smaller mech deploying from the back. Alternatively, some sort of splitting HQ sounds like a reasonable option.

That's where we found the sets. :P

-Sci

I'm just being courteous to those who wouldn't know where to look.

Also I commented, not knowing that there was a page after the one I was looking at, and got Ninja'd by just2good. I must have been bewildered by the cheap Ninjago/LoC prices.

Hmph! Billy sold short again. I shall write a letter to Lego giving them a piece of my mind. :sadnew: I urge everyone to take up my Billy no mates avatar in protest :wink:

I ve got your back too. :grin:

Billy should a nice tank!! :devil:

I ve got your back too. :grin:

Billy should a nice tank!! :devil:

Fight the power! Or...um...something.:laugh:

A tank would be cool. Or another flyer of some sort. Although we already have 2. Maybe a tank that has a transforming function into an escape pod/flyer?

Edited by Legocrazy81

Oh, gotta get that insectoid polybag. Just to mod it into some freakish Progg. :grin:

I :wub: that Vermin Vaporizer. I'll probably snag that, and maybe the Warp Stinger and Star Slicer later in the year.

Hmmm. Just saw the front page of the Lego galaxy squad page. I didn't know the vermin Vaporizer could do that. Still don't think It's worth getting. Can anyone convince me otherwise? Do you like it? Why?

Hmmm. Just saw the front page of the Lego galaxy squad page. I didn't know the vermin Vaporizer could do that. Still don't think It's worth getting. Can anyone convince me otherwise? Do you like it? Why?

Exclusive minifigs, well-constructed vehicle, fun play features, and less expensive than the Bug Obliterator. I think most of us just thought it was eye-catching by design. If you didn't, I doubt you'll like it as much as some of us do.

Those minigames look nice, but for some reason I can´t even load the site properly and all I get is a list of the links and images against a white background.

Damn, another theme I'll be buying every set of. Not to mention multiples of those minifigs! Wonder when it's coming out here... probably March or something :sceptic:

A tank would be cool. Or another flyer of some sort. Although we already have 2. Maybe a tank that has a transforming function into an escape pod/flyer?

I think I smell a Galaxy Squad-themed contest: Build Billy's Ride!

Seems that the orange team will be getting so extra support from the CMF season 9 Mech/Robot thingy.

I don't think so. So many people seem to think that fig is meant to go with Galaxy Squad, but from its description on Lego.com and its appearance, I reckon it's meant to be more like a Gundam or other giant humanoid mech. Can't wait to pit him against my lizard suit guy above a microscale city. :wink:

Currently targetting both Vermin Vaporize and Bug Obliterator.

Looks pretty cool. The design for the alien vehicle looks pretty good too.