Sign in to follow this  
Bonaparte

Database Issue

So that's where my review thread for Barrel Escape has gone. :cry_sad: Bad timing, I guess. Thanks for working so hard to keep the site running! :classic:

Edit: When trying to access the URL to my lost topic, I get the message "You do not have permission to view this topic." Does this mean that the thread still exists somewhere on the server? http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=76685 is the URL.

Edited by Speedboat

When trying to access the URL to my lost topic, I get the message "You do not have permission to view this topic." Does this mean that the thread still exists somewhere on the server?

Maybe a topic with the same id has been created after the resume of the database, but it is in a section where you haven't enough privileges to access to.

Maybe a topic with the same id has been created after the resume of the database, but it is in a section where you haven't enough privileges to access to.

I hadn't thought of that. :sceptic: Ah well, back to the writing desk... :laugh:

Damn, all my post in the Heroica :wall: All lost :cry_sad:

Anyway, thank you a lot to the staff that works so hardly to solve all this problems :thumbup: :thumbup:

I hadn't thought of that. :sceptic: Ah well, back to the writing desk... :laugh:

I just checked your link, it's not valid. You get that message when the link doesn't exist.

Don't feel too bad about it Bonaparte, sometimes these things just happen. I'm just glad there is a backup to fall back on if restoration efforts fail. Thanks for your efforts to keep this site up and running!