just2good

Legends of Chima 2013

When it comes to armies, I'm going to follow the same method I used with Ninjago. The named characters get the Golden Weapons, the extras I get, if they do not have a special head that looks like another character, will have normal colored weapons and amass in numbers throughout the year.

To put it simply. I keep only one Scales form Ninjago with my minifig display, but I keep both Slithraas. However, only one Slithraa has a gold weapon, therefore, he, and not the other, shall be called Slithraa.

Where did you find that? And why are their collectible minifigs in the background?

That's just a better quality version of a pic we saw before.

Where did you find that? And why are their collectible minifigs in the background?

Apparently teasers are appearing randomly in other LEGO websites, although I haven't got one myself yet.

-Gata signoff.png

Saw that today, too. Seems it can show up on any page on Lego's site - with the background shining through.

I still am not seeing it. I checked all over too....

It´s random, so while you may not see it after a hundred pages, some may see it on their first `try`.

Some great figs in this theme. I'm not too crazy about most of the sets themselves, though. Really wish they'd gone more of a "Zoids" direction with the vehicles. The Eagle jet and the Chi Raider are my two must-haves from this theme, although I'm hoping there'll be a lion mech at some point. Love the Lion figs. Might have to break down and get the Lion Quad just because. :tongue:

It´s random, so while you may not see it after a hundred pages, some may see it on their first `try`.

Could it potentially have to do with which region you have Lego.com set to?

Could it potentially have to do with which region you have Lego.com set to?

I tried on the en-us site and the de-de site, since those are the two languages I know. Nothing, still.

Edited by Meiko

Well we in the US all know how much money on LoC sets we will (at least) be spending next month... NEXT MONTH!!

Acording to this, $75!

Well we in the US all know how much money on LoC sets we will (at least) be spending next month... NEXT MONTH!!

Acording to this, $75!

Yessssss! I'm getting more excited for Chima each day!!

-Sci

Nothng yet in my area. I've seen some City and Galaxy Squad and all Hobbit. Which is probably a good thing, since I can't really afford to buy any more LEGO for a while.

Acording to this, $75!

Looks like that's a set I will not be getting! ZING! Am I right? High-five anyone? :grin:

Anyway, Barnes and Noble has listed the Chima sets for preorder. The people at Toys N Bricks have debunked the prices:

Speedorz sets are $14.99

70000 Razcal's Glider ~$11.99

70001 Crawley's Claw Ripper $14.99

70002 Lennox' Lion Attack $24.95

70003 Eris Eagle Interceptor $34.99

70004 Wakz' Pack Tracker $29.99

70005 Lavals Royal Fighter $39.99

70006 Cragger's Command Ship $79.99

70113 CHI Battles $19.99

70115 Ultimate Speedorz Tournament $29.99

Edited by just2good

Looks like that's a set I will not be getting! ZING! Am I right? High-five anyone? :grin:

Anyway, Barnes and Noble has listed the Chima sets for preorder. The people at Toys N Bricks have debunked the prices:

Speedorz sets are $14.99

70000 Razcal's Glider ~$11.99

70001 Crawley's Claw Ripper $14.99

70002 Lennox' Lion Attack $24.95

70003 Eris Eagle Interceptor $34.99

70004 Wakz' Pack Tracker $29.99

70005 Lavals Royal Fighter $39.99

70006 Cragger's Command Ship $79.99

70113 CHI Battles $19.99

70115 Ultimate Speedorz Tournament $29.99

Pretty good prices...Thank God for the Wolf Truck being 29.99 :sweet: .

I might get Wakz Pack (Wasn't this called the Wolf Tracker?) Tracker now.

The names that had been circulating among AFOLs were translated from another language. These are the official English-language names.

So have we determined how many Speedorz we will be getting the first wave (only the $15 ones)? My intention is to buy every single Speedorz set as soon as they're out. Based on how well the Ninjago spinners did upon release tells me that LoC will probably be the same way.

Edited by Penkid11

Cool. The Pack Tracker is in a suitable price range for me. May have to get that. It interested me, but looked too expensive.

Kalhiki

So have we determined how many Speedorz we will be getting the first wave (only the $15 ones)? My intention is to buy every single Speedorz set as soon as they're out. Based on how well the Ninjago spinners did upon release tells me that LoC will probably be the same way.

C'mon guys, don't leave me hanging.

Cool. The Pack Tracker is in a suitable price range for me. May have to get that. It interested me, but looked too expensive.

Kalhiki

I really hope the tracker is better than Nuckal's ATV. It was a sad little set at a $25 price point.

EDIT: I just realized how much Lennox's Lion Attack was. :facepalm:

Also we seem to have no prices for 70011, 70012, and 70013. My best guess is that they are Walmart, Target, and TRU exclusives in the US respectively.

I did some math as well:

All Speedorz on page one- $154.91

All sets (excluding possible exclusives mentioned above)- $236.93

Total- $391.84

Edited by Penkid11

C'mon guys, don't leave me hanging.

I really hope the tracker is better than Nuckal's ATV. It was a sad little set at a $25 price point.

Yeah all 15 dollar ones along with the eagle castle and the ultimate speedorz tournament thingy.

Oh this Wolf vehicle will indeed be better or else...

The site has been updated with a new Speedorz image and a short video on Laval (pronounced like "the valley", LaVAL, or vol)

-Sci

The site has been updated with a new Speedorz image and a short video on Laval (pronounced like "the valley", LaVAL, or vol)

-Sci

Too bad the website can't be accessed for some reason. >.<

EDIT: Nevermind, it only doesn't work if you don't add the /en-us/teaser bit.

Anyway, the video is very short and has bad sound, but the animation looks fantastic! :)

EDIT: The sound is actually much better here.

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

The site is gone. Tried both links and it goes to the Page Not Found page. :distressed:

But there was a new pop-up today:

Speedor.png

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Notice, Laval's Speedor has an outer shell attatched with Technic pins. That would be the two customization features, the first being the side mounted weapons.