michaelozzie

Decals from my collection

Haha I like the convict decals :pir-classic:

It may be a stupid question, but what are all the arrows for?

looks more like this.

broad210.jpg

Known as the broard arrow this symbol appeared on Australian convict uniforms. The Broad Arrow is a symbol used as a royal mark on government stores. It was the cognisance of Viscount Sydney, Earl of Romney, who was the master- general of the Ordnance from 1693 to 1702, and this is where it originates from.

So I guess the symbol means "property of the Crown"

Top decals !!

can you post ALL your decals plz cause i rweally like your decals and im making a big moc of the battle of austerlitz.

You can go here for many decals from napoleonic wars.

Haha I like the convict decals :pir-classic:

It may be a stupid question, but what are all the arrows for?

As the convicts were transported from England (Northern hemisphere) to Australia (Southern Hemisphere), they weren't used to being the other way up.

They printed arrows on their uniforms so they knew which way to stand up...and help control the temptation for them to do handstands all day :head_back::tongue::devil::tongue::rofl:

LLL

i dont really like those decals. ozzies decals look way better imo.

Beggers can't be chosers, lol. If you are that picky, I bet it's going to be an awesome Battle of Austerlitz, looking forward to it.

Beggers can't be chosers, lol. If you are that picky, I bet it's going to be an awesome Battle of Austerlitz, looking forward to it.

im getting the hats that ozzie also uses for his figs for christmas. from minifigcustomsin3d

Jim not a good idea to bump old topics like this. These are old and dated decals to what I have now. If you want to see some of the latest you have to be on my Flickr friends list.

Now lets let these dissapear back into the history vault.

Cheers M

Sorry to retrieve this topic again, whats your login name in Flickr as I would like to see your latest design and make use of them if possible. Many thanks.

there is a link in his signature under every single post ! :sadnew:

7 hours ago, Dimitri2278 said:

Hey, you wouldn't happen to be able to create a Russian General uniform decal, would you?

Welcome to the forum @Dimitri2278 here at Eurobrick's we like to try to not bump topics that haven't been commented on in several years, instead, it might be more helpful to ask this questions here... Or perhaps scroll through the library of decals that have on the first page :) Anyway, I hope to see you around the Pirates forum ;)