Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Trouble in the Streets of Gotham: Conclusion

Aaaaaargh!! I can't believe it!!! I was stuck betwee killing Esurient or Rogue Hunter, or CallMePie(Just a suspiscion proved wrong)!!! Now I feel really stupid!

Oh, and I investigated CallMePie nighyt 1 but failed because I died.

Aaaaaargh!! I can't believe it!!! I was stuck betwee killing Esurient or Rogue Hunter, or CallMePie(Just a suspiscion proved wrong)!!! Now I feel really stupid!

I investigated him on Night 2 but then he died. I also investigated you Night 1 but then you died. The scum were good with killing off everyone we investigated.

That's funny, Trumpetking, I investigated you that night too. :tongue:

You were close, but it would take more than 1 kill to actually kill me.

Well, I've learned one thing: investigating is useless in bloodbaths, Shadows doesn't like it. Kill, kill, kill!

This was way too short, no pictures, and I was confused when my night action didnt happen. :P

BUTTTTTTTTTTT, it was superhero, which was pretty awesome. :P

Thanks for hosting. :)

Some real fun play, and so real cool superheroes? Was I killed for being a dicky paradox, or did someone target me? I thought you'd make good use of my superhero name, Shadows. :thumbup:

This was my first bloodbath and I must say I really didn't get this game format other than an entertaining way to watch everyone die. There wasn't any useful discussion in public from most players.

My actions:

1. Investigate Def

2. Block Scuba

What I learned in my few Bloodbath games: There's almost no point in sending in anything other than a kill. Too many noobs just send in too many kill actions, meaning there is no way to logically 'play'. So just have fun and die, or be the leftover and claim victory. Congrats to the victors! :thumbup:

Thanks for the fun, Shadows!

Who was the one to kill me? And CallMePie, what an funny coincidence!

I killed you. Just a hunch.

Thanks to all of you for the kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves and died, that's pretty much all I was going for here. :grin:

Was I killed for being a dicky paradox, or did someone target me? I thought you'd make good use of my superhero name, Shadows. :thumbup:

Well, you were killed by a pair of docks and you were targeted ... by you, so you figure it out, Dick. :laugh:

What I learned in my few Bloodbath games: There's almost no point in sending in anything other than a kill. Too many noobs just send in too many kill actions, meaning there is no way to logically 'play'. So just have fun and die, or be the leftover and claim victory. Congrats to the victors! :thumbup:

Damn good advice there.

That's why I block the noobs. :look:

You killed me for fun the game before... Times sure change :laugh:

You killed me for fun the game before... Times sure change :laugh:

Did I? Must've been during my noob years. :grin:

Did I? Must've been during my noob years. :grin:

Yeah, last year :laugh:

I see Bloodbath as a means of introducing new players to the mafia community and the game. :grin: I had to admit I was hooked and I can't wait to enrol into the next mafia school. :sweet:

Thank you to all participants in the bloody merriment! The time has come to reward the winners.

Jackattack7, Esurient and Clone gunner comander jedi, Scubacarrot, and Professor Flitwick will each receive this tag:

bloodbath.png

Congrats to the scum team!

Sign in to follow this