Sign in to follow this  
monsinjor

LDD MOC: Tractors with equipments

indexed.gif V-LI-09E to V-LI-10E

Hello

Here are some tractors and their equipments I've been working on for a week or so.

There are seven of them. At the bottom is also a .LXF file containing all of them together.

You will notice that the undercarriage is the same for all, also the cabins/mirrors, only the external body/hoods are different.

I tried to implement little bit different design on them, not to look like the ones from official releases, so you will see some robot parts :laugh:

So, here they are:

This one almost look like one of Deutz Fahr tractors with straw press machine

t1dd-tractor-dft1.jpg

t2dd-tractor-dft2.jpg

This one maybe looks like one of the Massey Ferguson with trailer for logs (it's from my MOC Logging site which you can find here)

t5dd-tractor-log_hault1.jpg

t6dd-tractor-log_hault2.jpg

This one looks like one of the older John Deere tractor with large trailer

t3dd-tractor-green_longt1.jpg

t4dd-tractor-green_longt2.jpg

This one looks like a really old, I don't know - again Massey Ferguson with corn harvesting attachment

t7dd-tractor-old_yellowt1.jpg

t8dd-tractor-old_yellowt2.jpg

This one is like IMT tractor with tanker (it's from my another MOC, the ''smelly one'' :laugh: )

tt3dd-tractor-tankert1.jpg

tt4dd-tractor-tankert2.jpg

This one I really like, it is nicely rounded (from robot part), its something like SAME brand (from Same Deutz-Fahr) with discs attachment

tt1dd-tractor-redt1.jpg

tt2dd-tractor-redt2.jpg

And this is my favorite, again with robot part, the head actually, looking like Landini with yellow sprayer

tt5dd-tractor-yellow_sprayert1.jpg

tt6dd-tractor-yellow_sprayert2.jpg

And here's the .LXF file if someone want's to mess around:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/monsinjor/Dario/dd-tractors.lxf

Hope you'll like it.

C&C are welcomed :sweet:

Those are some great designs monsinjor! So good, I'm going to save your Brickshelf link on my profile page. I really like the nose of the last blue tractor. What helmet is that from? :classic:

Thank you Lego Guy. On my Brickshelf page you can fin a lot of MOCs together with .LXF files.

The helmet is from Hero Factory (Surge)

Dude, using Hero Factory parts....work of a genius.....I like them ! :grin:

I might have to take some inspiration from your designs and brick build a few things....you know where they'll go ? :laugh:

LDD On 'monsinjor' ! :grin:

Thank you Lego Guy. On my Brickshelf page you can fin a lot of MOCs together with .LXF files.

The helmet is from Hero Factory (Surge)

Thanks for the info! I'll have to get one to try and make this tractor. It gives it a real sporty look of todays tractors... brilliant! :classic:

Dude, using Hero Factory parts....work of a genius.....I like them ! :grin:

I might have to take some inspiration from your designs and brick build a few things....you know where they'll go ? :laugh:

LDD On 'monsinjor' ! :grin:

Thanks LT, that weird idea just came :laugh: . Well, lately I often go visit what's new in New Mannum... :laugh:

Great Skills and inspirational work. You are very good indeed on LDD Monsinjor.

Thank you LegoBobby

There are a lot of great ideas in here, all of them are looking very cool, the blue one being my favourite. Keep it up! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

These tractors are very nicely designed! Great use of obscure parts to achieve different designs. Good job :thumbup: