gylman

Latest updates on LEGO set sales

Thanks for the coupon, just to let everyone know, other than Black Pearl (which has a $20 mark up) all of the large sets are on sale, thus making the coupon not effective.... I really wanted to use it on Helms Deep!!! But there are many 50-70 dollar sets not on sale that it works for. My second choice was Mines of Moria but they were out of stock, so I ended up getting London Escape for 31 dollars. Not bad.

It appears they picked up on that, yes. Hopefully they'll honor all of the orders that were placed earlier today.

Update: Scratch that last part. I've just seen that both my orders today have shipped! :laugh:

Edited by The_Chosen_1

Picked up Helm's Deep for $70 including shipping. yep :)

From yoyo? Lucky! they wouldn't let me use the coupon with the set.

Not really a sale, but the 2012 Star Wars Advent Calendar was only 40 bucks when I was in Korea.

...It's been $24.98 from Lego for over a week now. :wink:

From yoyo? Lucky! they wouldn't let me use the coupon with the set.

Oh yeah. Just arrived too. 2 day free shipping. Totally badass.

There is a Fred Meyer coupon that members can print out that lets you save 15% off Home Department items, which includes LEGO. It is valid through December 2.

Edited by brodey1

TRU is offering the Gandalf polybag with a Lego board game purchase of $25 or more.

Edited by Hawkman

Barnes & Noble have listed a bunch of 2013 sets for Pre-Order with 10% off. City, Friends, Superheroes, Chima, TMNT, Star Wars & Galaxy Squad, I think that was all!

yoyo.com now has 30% off coupon, not as good as 40%, but they have the Hobbit sets in stock http://www.yoyo.com/...y?s=Lego hobbit use code yoyo30. Also, free shipping on $49 and above I picked up the unexpected gathering for $48!

Edited by Silver.Smith

I don't know if it counts as a sale? But I cried with joy today when I saw my beloved damaged box discount table had returned to my local Lego store. I managed to score a Pet Shop and a Goblin King set for under $200 total. WooHoo!

Edited by Faefrost

Faefrost (that might fit in the Lucky Lego Finds better, but I won't say for sure)

I'm not sure if all Targets have it, but I noticed Goblin King Battle is MSRP'd at $89.99 instead of $99.99 here in Nebraska. Something to look into anyway. And I think they are doing Buy One Get One 50% off of City sets currently.

Target City BOGO 50% and Clearance Sale

Stopped at Target on my way home from work and they had the 3661 Bank and Money Transfer set on clearance for $34.98 and you can also use the BOGO but they were all sold out. So I stopped at a second Target and they had 3 left and they were marked at $24.98, picked up

all 3 so I got 2 at $24.98 and one at $12.49. Then I stoppedat at a 3rd target and they had 3 left there

at $34.98. Showed them my receipt and they refunded me $12.49 on one, so I got

one at $24.98 one at $34.98 and another at $17.49.

And here I vowed never to buy anymore than what I really need (I want to quit

selling ) but I just couldn't resist the insane price!!

And I was able to use my $10.00 off coupon.....

Ruben

Dang Booby toy, you beat me to it! I did almost the exact same thing!

Anyway, I've only seen 30% off so far, but from the setup it looks like Target is official clearance toy mode, so it's worth checking every couple of days or so. I did see Star wars planets and the joker for clearance as well, but of course that isn't BOGO

Dang Booby toy, you beat me to it! I did almost the exact same thing!

Anyway, I've only seen 30% off so far, but from the setup it looks like Target is official clearance toy mode, so it's worth checking every couple of days or so. I did see Star wars planets and the joker for clearance as well, but of course that isn't BOGO

They do new clearance prices once a week, on the same day every week. Where I am it is Thursday, but I've heard that some stores do it wednesday night or friday morning.

A local Target has clearanced the Naboo Starfighter ($34.99), Geonosian Starfighter ($20.99), and Series 1 of the Planet sets ($6.99). They had tons of each. No other red-tagged clearanced sets that I could find.

My TRU has minotaurus for 9.99, so if you want a $10 baseplate with a bunch of lime bricks for free.......

crap, I think Ijust talked myself into buying a bunch of them.

Battle of the Goblin King is 20 dollars off at Amazon in the US. Probably the best price we are going to find on this before Christmas.

All Hobbit sets on sale on Amazon.com. I just got Warg riders for $.9.97 brand new :) BA status