Clone OPatra

Single Pane Star Wars Funnies

Hehe, funny ones again Oky. I specially like the geisha one. It is kind of strange something like that didnt show up here before.

In fact since the geisha CMF came out I am using her as a stand in too. And I probably will continue to do so.

I am not realy fond of that Gungan submarine, and even less for the price it sells for here. Just bricklinking the princess isn't an option for me neither, given the actual rates.

Anyway, seeing them both in the same picture, besides the typical hair, I think the CMF does the job very well, and:

in the movie it also was all a game of stand-ins and bodydoubles as well... if I remember corectly..

Edited by J.V.D.

Oky, you did it again! These are just wonderful, Han Solo falling out of the carbonite made me smile a lot, but when i saw Dewback Duty i really laughed out loud! :laugh_hard::roflmao:

Thought I might as well post it here too for those who didn't see it in the Xmas Raffle thread. I guess it's suitable for both...

santa_kenobi.png

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like it so much! And that's hilarious, ADHO15! :laugh:

One of those is a little familiar.... :) ......

Oh, I completely forgot about that one. :blush: Sorry Legonater, and kudos to you, Luke_likes_Lego, for remembering that from two years ago! It's getting harder and harder to come up with something new, but I will not rest until every possible funny is made! :grin: So I hope none of the following have been done before. The fact that Luke is in all of them is a coincidence.

8225150792_49ca61f87f_z.jpg

How Jabba Should Have Died by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

8224078947_731c403bab_z.jpg

Thanksgiving by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

8224076333_094daa5c2e_z.jpg

President Boushh by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

lol ^

Kindly refrain from using short-forms of such chat in the forum. It can be accompanied with a comment, by adding into the content instead of using it to drive a commenting statement which will imply and perecive to be constructive in the topic. Thank you.

The Thanksgiving one gave me a good chuckle! :laugh: You've come up with another good, and original, batch of funnies.

Oky, you're completely dominating this funny thread and the one in the licensed forum. Not that I'm complaining, you're doing a bang-up job!

Oky, you're completely dominating this funny thread and the one in the licensed forum. Not that I'm complaining, you're doing a bang-up job!

Hehe, thanks. I hope I'm not dominating them too much. :blush:

Here's one based on the mini-model that came out of the calendar today:

8248386444_6724d32980_z.jpg

MTT Poop by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

This one is based on that infamous line from Revenge of the Sith:

8248385418_ab684d3137_z.jpg

Absolute Nonsense by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

And here's one with the mini-model from Day 1:

8248384474_3084304ba7_z.jpg

Gungan Sub by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr