Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

Incidentally, I also ship Docken/Boomingham, but even I know that's a Crack Pairing. :blush:

Brickdoctor.... Roleplaying.... Gah!

That's why Docken loot-grabbed the lover's locket, to forstall any such thing.

I'm sure that Leo (If he were still here) would find himself flirting with a frog after everyone else in the known universe told him to go away. :tongue:

Leo has a girlfriend, she came and dragged him away from the hall, back home to mind the kids instead of playing at being a knight.

I think the limit on 'ships is simply the lack of female characters and the over-abundance of MHRs. (male human rogues).

Sarge will be.. Running. He is always avoiding people. :tongue:

/Just-revealed-most-of-his-backstory

I can imagine how long Sarge's backstory is.

Two lines, at max, I'd guess :tongue:

I can imagine how long Sarge's backstory is.

Two lines, at max, I'd guess :tongue:

You have won the raffle. Here is the essential part.

Killed some blokes.

Killed some other blokes.

"If there is anymore fighting, I will report you. And I'm sure you don't want that."

Look out everybody, Alexis is getting mad! :oh3:

Sometimes I regret making Amma so offended (hurt inside) and embittered. And both quiet and rude. Makes roleplaying rather hard.

And I hope that no player is offended by what I write. And that I am quite different to Amma. Always keep in mind that Amma used to be very kind-hearted. And I want her to become that way again by being a Hero.

Any tips and critics about my roleplaying are very welcome by the way. :blush:

Edited by PsyKater

Flare... How bout Sarge gets teleported?

Be patient... I'm waiting for the two doofuses to figure out which item to give to the merman, then you'll arrive. Eugene is deathly afraid of battles, so he won't come until the battle has been ended for good. :wink:

Sometimes I regret making Amma so offended (hurt inside) and embittered. And both quiet and rude. Makes roleplaying rather hard.

And I hope that no player is offended by what I write. And that I am quite different to Amma. Always keep in mind that Amma used to be very kind-hearted. And I want her to become that way again by being a Hero.

Any tips and critics about my roleplaying are very welcome by the way. :blush:

If you haven't yet, I would suggest taking some time and reading through the Heroica Theatre topic, it's full of good role-playing tips and I'll go ahead and answer the majority of your thoughts there.

"What's your name, lad? If you're too scared to fight, then you'd better use my telescope to watch. Heh, maybe you'll learn something along the way!"

I love it how twenty year-old Arthur has started calling people 'lad', which is condescending at the best of times, and made even worse by the fact that the crewmember is probably the same age as him. :poke:

OOC: I finished it! After 78 long days and nights, I finished my fan fiction. 66095 words, 199 pages, all making up fifty chapters an epilogue and a prologue. Finally finished. And best of all, I don't hate it even after I finished it! It still meets my standards!

Any chance that we could see this?

Two Metasimians were hunched over the Quest board. Thothwick was smiling widely, explain something to his partner.

"Mr. Skrall is a well know and well respected member of Heroica - he battled alongside me in Dastan, don't you know? The gentleman is perfect S.O.W material! It's the perfect way to entice him in, too! We'll have a practice skirmish in the Arena, then afterwards, we'll persuade him to join over some friendly drinks. That way, he won't feel pressured to join, like he would if we proposed to him straight out of the blue! Excellent! I'll just answer his advertisement for a sparing partner, Hoptet, be sure to pay attention, you need to learn to write Humanish."

"Not too eager, not too disinterested - perfect. Any questions?"

"What is that letter?"

"... That's a comma. We'll have to cover punctuation too."

Excellent, bit Flitwick, Skrall would be happy to duel Thothwick when he's finished with Benji.

Excellent, bit Flitwick, Skrall would be happy to duel Thothwick when he's finished with Benji.

Cheers WBD! I was annoyed with myself for not noticing Flares post, but thank you for cooperating regardless! :thumbup:

Hooray, 48ers: sidequest CLEAR! :grin:

Also, CallMePie, while rummaging through the Treasury for that Blacksmith's Writ of service, I noticed: there are seperate entries for keys 1-5 from 36. :tongue:

Umm...I thought Combrys wasn't upgradeable... :look:

Looking back though, there was talk of it, but I guess you decided to keep it unnerfed in the end. Hmmm...thankfully it comes back down to base WP after each battle, otherwise it would really be a monster.

Umm...I thought Combrys wasn't upgradeable... :look:

Looking back though, there was talk of it, but I guess you decided to keep it unnerfed in the end. Hmmm...thankfully it comes back down to base WP after each battle, otherwise it would really be a monster.

Yes. Besides, the amount of consumables needed for it's upkeep will quickly become expensive: not to mention a nostrum doesn't guarantee a hit.

To my fellow questees on Quest 50, if at any time you feel you need/want some of the loot I have immediately, feel free to ask. I just didn't think it was a good time to trade items with our consumables on a time limit, especially considering all of the weapons and such so far aren't useful at this exact time.

I wonder if we can just go through and kill most of the enemies, then come back and look for loot in the rooms...

Loot distribution is hard. Fortunately, I've taken a leaf out of WBD's book (I think he's the one that said it) and started an Excel sheet for loot. De'kra's still coming out a bit ahead even after this battle thanks to that handcannon he got before and his Gold Reaping, but I still feel bad that he's only getting one thing out of this battle (well, two if you count the Blunt Dagger, but that's only 5 Gold). Sorry, pal! :blush:

Loot distribution is hard. Fortunately, I've taken a leaf out of WBD's book (I think he's the one that said it) and started an Excel sheet for loot. De'kra's still coming out a bit ahead even after this battle thanks to that handcannon he got before and his Gold Reaping, but I still feel bad that he's only getting one thing out of this battle (well, two if you count the Blunt Dagger, but that's only 5 Gold). Sorry, pal! :blush:

Yep, you try dividing loot for 15 players equally while taking 3 entire quests' worth of loot into account without a spreadsheet. :laugh:

Yep, you try dividing loot for 15 players equally while taking 3 entire quests' worth of loot into account without a spreadsheet. :laugh:

And fail miserably. :tongue: I kid.

I love it how twenty year-old Arthur has started calling people 'lad', which is condescending at the best of times, and made even worse by the fact that the crewmember is probably the same age as him. :poke:

'Lad'? Atramor is taking a leaf out of Sarge's book. *oh2*