Aanchir

New CMF parts in LEGO's parts database?

Pierrot??? :wub:

Now I can finally make that LEGO David Bowie's Ashes to Ashes music video that I always wanted! :tongue:

Well here is mine... I really wanted to make the one with the Bluecoat, but have no idea what will go with it.

Nerdgirl.jpg

Isn't that Amy Farrah Fowler from the show Big Bang Theory? Now we just need a Sheldon :laugh:

Isn't that Amy Farrah Fowler from the show Big Bang Theory? Now we just need a Sheldon :laugh:

Exactly my thought :grin:.

Hm, that's 17 figures and the roman soldier is on the list (as emperor) that supposed to be the CM 9 list. So the other 16 can be the figures for series 10?

If then where are the new molds for series 9 on brickset? The chicken wing, the double face, and who know what else? This thing is full of mistery..

8213649256_8da6173fdb.jpg8212564087_9448612618.jpg

I think the Skydiver will come with a folding piece of cloth for the parachute.

I also think the paintball guy will come with a 1x1 round brick for a paint cartridge to attach to the gun at the bottom peg there. Why do I think this? Because it is exactly what I predicted way back in this thread half a year ago.

Completely, utterly dumbfounded. Love the looks of these figures, especially Medusa, Bee Woman and Old Style Clown. :wub:

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

wow-a-rama. Very exciting. Daughter is going to love the pet dog. Seagull most cool (hope for other "open winged birds" variations (hawk ? - seagull in grey ?). Roman officer - excellent.

big question (awesome find Aanchir) - but where are CMF Series 9 pictures ?!

Edited by Watchman

I think the native American will have the new axe. It is a traditional (or stereotypical) tomahawk.

The eagle fighter gets the spear I guess.

She will make a fine elf with the right hair. Lots of female elves, I look forward to it.

These are all pretty amazing! Thanks for the find and puzzling these together! I didn't like S8 too much but this looks like TLC is back on track.

Strange how they've not added series 9 parts & just jumped straight to 10 (or possibly 11 - figs in animal costumes don't tend to be in consecutive series)

By the looks of it, these are quite likely the next round of collectables, but there must be a 1x1 round brick on the paint roller and the Roman officer is missing his sword (a Roman standard would be cool too :grin: ).

I think the native American will have the new axe. It is a traditional (or stereotypical) tomahawk.

Agreed. I think the Native American will get the black mohawk too. The biker will probably just wear one of the aviator helmets (or maybe another black army helmet, if we're lucky).

I have finished the remaining figures, and swiped some of yours, and made a video. About to upload. Credit is given to individual members and the EB community at large at the start of the video.

Also, I'm not sure if this is news, but I found the Alien Conquest brain piece in trans purple. Might be Galaxy Squad and not news but anyway;

4660677.jpg

Wouldn't that be the brain from the series 8 Alien queen?

She will make a fine elf with the right hair.

I agree on the tomahawk, but I was thinking the roman officer will get the spear and she might get a sword. She looks like a "Xena: warrior princess" type of character to me :)

The Chiahuahua looks more like a baby bear to me.

I see one or two items from my minifig designs. Bald head piece, paint kettle and paint roller, painters cap. The sky diver is also in my designs as is Medusa and the painter.

The medusa will probably have a snake tail rather than legs. The Genie one not the Ninjago one. She looks wrong with legs.

I love the look of many of these. The old man with the bald cap is pretty hilarious, and the Pierrot clown is just lovely.

If one of these is indeed the exclusive minifigure for that book that's coming out, my money would be on the Roman Soldier. Just because that'd arguably be the most desirable one for a lot of people.

Nerdgirl.jpg

Those legs don't really match with the rest of that character. A sweater torso and a short skirt? I think it's more likely she'll just have a pair of regular unprinted legs.

Agreed. That axe is definitely a tomahawk.

Can someone explain me why the new parts about series 10 could be in brickset while nothing about series 9 would be in there?

My guess is that someone at LEGO screwed up and accidentally made Series 10 parts public on their server. They'll probably disappear as soon as LEGO finds out that we found out.

Agreed. That axe is definitely a tomahawk.

Third! And the spear point matches the shield emblem color.

That painter looks great, and so does the sea captain... somthing funny about the pants though...

If one of these is indeed the exclusive minifigure for that book that's coming out, my money would be on the Roman Soldier. Just because that'd arguably be the most desirable one for a lot of people.

But there aren't usually costumed people in even series... so I say the bee-lady, though, that could carry over to S11?

Those legs don't really match with the rest of that character. A sweater torso and a short skirt? I think it's more likely she'll just have a pair of regular unprinted legs.

Those legs remind me of the S3 Tennis player...

Wouldn't that be the brain from the series 8 Alien queen?

No, that was pink. :wink:

The Punk Biker (or whatever) almost looks like he got his arm ripped open in an accident... it's just the right color! :tongue:

well, I know where to go for some Les Mis torsos! That judge has the perfect torso for generic french soldiers! :D

*snip*

Old Man

I wonder what sort of accessory he'd have... maybe some sort of tool? Or a teddy bear? :sceptic: Nice bald head/hat... oh... whatever happened to the "old newsepaper..." Bet it goes with this guy!