ACPin

UCS TIE Vviper [completed]

I can see what Cavegod means about the top centre fin. I think I would prefer it to not have the single middle fin on top of the cockpit at all and let the rest of the really nicely detailed creation do the talking. It kind of detracts from everything else. Well, personal preference :P

But great job on it, the wing design does look really nicely pulled off! Definite attention to detail :thumbup:

The center fin is a required feature of the design for a Vic Viper. I'd probably revisit this later on to do the proper TIE Viper design. :sweet:

AC

Everything you make is amazing. This Viper is no exception. You aways seem to inspire me with something new. :sweet: Of course, by the time I get around to working on a project, someone like you comes along and gets me excited about something else! *huh*:snicker:

Just lovely. It's nice to see you venturing out from the usual jaw dropping massive diorama, not that I don't love those.

It's clean and sleek just as I'd suspect. It turns out you can build everything.

Well, this MOC was well worth the wait, as usual with your work, ACpin. The best part is that it looks like it could have been an actual TIE design, based on a re-vamped version of the TIE Phantom.

Great MOC, I can foresee TLG making it someday in the future so you can claim credit for it! :wink:

Keep up the good work!

Everything you make is amazing. This Viper is no exception. You aways seem to inspire me with something new. :sweet: Of course, by the time I get around to working on a project, someone like you comes along and gets me excited about something else! *huh*:snicker:

Make sure that you work on something that you really like and then steal/borrow the design elements that you've seen in the MOCs that got you excited!

Just lovely. It's nice to see you venturing out from the usual jaw dropping massive diorama, not that I don't love those.

It's clean and sleek just as I'd suspect. It turns out you can build everything.

Always good to work on different themes/genres as it can get boring doing the same sometimes.

Someday I'll build a Mecha that I can be proud to show off!

Well, this MOC was well worth the wait, as usual with your work, ACpin. The best part is that it looks like it could have been an actual TIE design, based on a re-vamped version of the TIE Phantom.

It was partly based on an actual TIE design but made a hybrid to conform to the Vic Viper standards.

Great MOC, I can foresee TLG making it someday in the future so you can claim credit for it! :wink:

Keep up the good work!

Yeah, like that's gonna happen anytime soon! :tongue:

Ahhh, yeah, I understand the whole vviper thing now...

Be sure to view the other entries!

AC