Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Trouble in the Streets of Gotham: Day 1

I would also like to see that paper. I need to... Relieve myself. Unless your morning glories need watering. Meow! :purr:

Here just pee in this cup!

Here just pee in this cup!

Is the invitation open to me? I really shouldn't have drunk all of that tequila...

Bleorgblargblirghlberglbirlgleugh!

Tequila doesn't support our economy! Put that money to good use! Invest in property! Save the planet!

Tequila doesn't support our economy! Put that money to good use! Invest in property! Save the planet!

That's what you do with your money?

Explains why I'm the only one with real cash around here...

Invest your profits where it counts. Store up great treasures by bringing forth all your tithes and offerings. As a coin in my coffer rings, your soul from the flames of purgatory springs. :grin:

Only the weak need money! I live in harmony with the earth, and it provides me what I need.

*Sits down to meditate and feel the earth's energy flow through*

Uh, I never really need cash anymore... I run on Kudos and awesome parties. You're pretty much welcome anywhere if you can turn cheap wine into expensive wine... Then there's this one time I rocked out with these alien dudes, they got drunk on gold... That was a rich party for us carbon based headbangers.

Would you mind, please? :hmpf_bad: Go buy your own paper. :tongue:

Money Master grins.

"In case you've forgotten, I BOUGHT you that paper. You owe me its cost, plus interest." :tongue:

Money Master shrugs at the various attitudes towards money, and waves his hands. Immeadiatially dollar bills seem to spring forth from the ground.

"Money is power. Time is money. With Money, you can control the world."

He turns and glares at everyone.

"But this is MY money, so you can't have it." And with one wave of his hand, the money vanishes.

That's what you do with your money?

Explains why I'm the only one with real cash around here...

Well, if good looks were cash, I'd be on income support a billionaire right now!

Blarghbliurhgbloirghbloergblarigbleughblourgbleuagh!

Bloody blinking blablas! Is everybody here bewitched by banknotes?! For benevolent blokes, it seems a bunch of us are quite banaustic. But of course this is just banter.

Only the weak need money! I live in harmony with the earth, and it provides me what I need.

*Sits down to meditate and feel the earth's energy flow through*

Caw, caw! Do you realize how much this eagle suit costs? (Strong German Man Accent) Even strong eagle man such as I need ze' money! Caw, caw!

Sincerely,

The Dynamic Eagle

Is there a Bird Man?

Caw, caw! If you count me,

The Dynamic Eagle!

Then yes.

Caw, caw!

I don't need money myself, I'm funded by the United Earth Space Navy.

You'll obey my orders or be shoved outside the airlock.

See kids, this is why having a lime green time traveling phone comes in handy.

As a Star Cadet in my younger years, Yes Sir!

Too many here are pointing out their skills

No comments that will help decide our wills

Just speaking for the sake of being heard

It really makes me want to flip the bird.

Caw, caw! What did I do?

*sits and reads magazine*

Fishface jumps up and waddles over to the guy wearing the suit, and prompty steals and begins to devour the newspaper right in front of his eyes.

Money Master grins.

"In case you've forgotten, I BOUGHT you that paper. You owe me its cost, plus interest." :tongue:

Money Master shrugs at the various attitudes towards money, and waves his hands. Immeadiatially dollar bills seem to spring forth from the ground.

"Money is power. Time is money. With Money, you can control the world."

He turns and glares at everyone.

"But this is MY money, so you can't have it." And with one wave of his hand, the money vanishes.

:sing:

"Money, money, money

Must be funny

In the rich man's world"

:cry_sad: What is this, Gotham the Musical? :caroler:Vote: Scrooge (Aokpies)

And no, you won't have me unvote whomever I voted for first, because I don't even remember who that was.

:cry_sad: What is this, Gotham the Musical? :caroler:Vote: Scrooge (Aokpies)

And no, you won't have me unvote whomever I voted for first, because I don't even remember who that was.

Not paying attention to the day thread, and not even paying attention to your own words at that. This guy's gotta be a villain!

Not paying attention to the day thread, and not even paying attention to your own words at that. This guy's gotta be a villain!

Oh I pay good attention to the day thread, I don't see why you would think otherwise. :sweet: My own words are irrelevant to me, because I'm pure like the morning dew! :angel_sing:

Darkness has risen, so too has Rogue Hunter... well actually Time for bed a schedule of tennis, tennis and tennis for tomorrow.

Your sick obsession with tennis concerns The Thoughtful and Caring Apocatequil.

Your sick obsession with tennis concerns The Thoughtful and Caring Apocatequil.

Brilliant observation, only Baseball and Basketball belong to the bunch of ball-games befitting for bona-fide heroes to ball. :look: