Sign in to follow this  
dergott

Crawler in Yellow

Looks great, amazing skills with the camera as well, the back drop for the in doors shots works really well. are the lights PF or custom?

Not bad, but one thing bothers me. Why are the axles at such extreme angle, why arent they alligned with the chassis?

Looks great, amazing skills with the camera as well, the back drop for the in doors shots works really well. are the lights PF or custom?

Thanks for comments.

These lovely photos were taken by one of my friends haiout. He is a good photographer with skills. Also these customized lights were made by himself. Very cute, aren't they.

Edited by dergott

Not bad, but one thing bothers me. Why are the axles at such extreme angle, why arent they alligned with the chassis?

Thanks~After done my previous crawlers (Red and Black), I started to figure that if I could design a better one with more power. The key point is to make the front and rear suspensions rotate in a wider angle. From studying the solution of RC trucks, I found out that better design of links could make this happens, but where is the best position, you need to test many times until you find it. In my video, you could find out the Crawler in yellow has good performance in different terrains.

Edited by dergott