Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

[MOC] X-Wing Gundam (Moodland Scale)

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Inspired by some great micro-scale Gundam builders like Pete Corp, I thought I'd try my hand at a smaller version of my X-Wing Gundam.xwg.jpg

xwg2.jpg

xwg3.jpg

xwg4.jpg

As you can see, I packed as much detail as possible into this. Plus, I designed the cockpit to open and reveal micro Luke! This last shot shows my Gundam posing with "Dad".

Awesome! Looks great, but the top part of the head with the antenna make it seem like it has bug eyes or something. I see what you were going for and certainly can't think of a better way. The close up shot though really shows off the head properly. I like that you went with grey/red as opposed to the white/red we typically see. :thumbup: Nice work as usual!

I was a bit confused at first cause I remember you posting an X-Wing Gundum MOC before but I really like what you did!

There is so much detail in that little guy! :classic:

Awesome! Looks great, but the top part of the head with the antenna make it seem like it has bug eyes or something. I see what you were going for and certainly can't think of a better way. The close up shot though really shows off the head properly. I like that you went with grey/red as opposed to the white/red we typically see. :thumbup: Nice work as usual!

Thanks for the honest feedback! Some time in the future, I'll probably revisit this and redesign the top of the head.

this looks great although I have no idea what gundam means.

Thanks! Gundam is an anime series that's almost as old as Star Wars involving giant mobile suits (mecha) called Gundams. :classic:

I love the X-Wing gundam. This gives me ideas fo other SW Gundams. Thanks! :grin:

Glad I could inspire you. I can't wait to see what you come up with (I'm building a TIE Advanced Gundam next). :wink: