Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Trouble in the Streets of Gotham: Day 1

Bah, this Two Face you speak of must just be misunderstood. Everyone knows that black and white represents style and a righteous mind, not like the mish-mash of awful colours that clearly represents a shattered and delusional personality.

Would Mismatched Man be an example of this, "shattered and delusional personality brought on by the mish-mash of awful colours?" That is a serious implicated accusation my dear sir.

Hon, we already discussed that looks are seriously messed up.

Earbuds, I would gladly take you up in your sexual offer, but I'm still in high school. People woul freak out and harass me and bully me if I did, which we all know is a serious problem. STOP BULLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I hate to disagree, but Two Face has more than one style in his wardrobe. I have seen him parading around town dressed in purple and orange."

Ah, si seƱor, forgive me. My memory, she is still stuck in the past.

My powers can't do much at the moment. Since the villains haven't strike, I will just stare at the sky and doze off by the beach......... (leaving my magical white whip unattended).

Edited by Esurient

How so? It's not like we can, say, vote to lynch somebody, or anything. :wacko:

Yes, but that does not prevent us from seeing who are the scummy slime among us and who are real heroic slime-busters. Death to the villains, unless the convert and kiss the holiest of crosses! :sing:

*Yawn* Why must these silly mortals cause such a ruckus? :sadnew: The Great and Powerful Apocatequil is attempting to conserve his precious mana for those treacherous villains. Honestly, if The Most Generous and Gracious Apocatequil didn't know better, he'd say every last one of you is a villain, silently trying to deprive him of his necessary rest so you may strike him down in a rare moment of weakness. Well, not silently, as The Most Feared and Loved Apocatequil highly doubts that any of you have the ability to be quiet, but you get the general idea. :hmpf_bad:

*Yawn* Why must these silly mortals cause such a ruckus? :sadnew: The Great and Powerful Apocatequil is attempting to conserve his precious mana for those treacherous villains. Honestly, if The Most Generous and Gracious Apocatequil didn't know better, he'd say every last one of you is a villain, silently trying to deprive him of his necessary rest so you may strike him down in a rare moment of weakness. Well, not silently, as The Most Feared and Loved Apocatequil highly doubts that any of you have the ability to be quiet, but you get the general idea. :hmpf_bad:

That's what she said.

Bleughblergblaghblahblirghbleugh!

Accusations are what move us goodie-goodies forward, fishface! Why are you hiding behind a mask anyway? Got something to hide?

Eh? This ain't no mask, this is my actual face, and ain't it beautiful?! You got a problem with that, bitch?

Arguing will make you say bad, evil things. Which could make you look like the villains, am I coming on to something? Can I smell villains?, looks like there's some beef going on down here or an act of villainy.

That's what she said.

You fish mongrel, The Fearsome Yet Gentle Apocatequil has half a mind to strike you down for your disrespect!

Arguing will make you say bad, evil things. Which could make you look like the villains, am I coming on to something? Can I smell villains?, looks like there's some beef going on down here or an act of villainy.

Silly mortal. Apparently you haven't been listening to The Wise and Perfect Apocatequil's teachings! As he's said many a time before, those who dare to argue in public are usually benign in nature, it's the cowards who coast by and hide in the shadows who are the most villainous!

You fish mongrel, The Fearsome Yet Gentle Apocatequil has half a mind to strike you down for your disrespect!

Blorghblerblaghblurghbleughblirghblarghblorgh!

Everyone! Relax, chill-out, chillax if you must! Have a drink! Anyone got a prefrence? If we all have a good party, bit of a chinwag we can find out the scummies without spilling a drop (of Vermouth).

None of you are from the Temperence League right?

Boo Temperance! Booze builds and bolsters boisterous and bold benevolence! I brew my own blueberry beer! Beware beer and bubbly-beverage banners, your blocking of imbibing begets the blunting of brilliance! Those bastards boasting abstemiousness brook bashing!

Bah, this Two Face you speak of must just be misunderstood. Everyone knows that black and white represents style and a righteous mind, not like the mish-mash of awful colours that clearly represents a shattered and delusional personality.

I blast your bias! By being bodacious, bringers of benevolence beard their secret identities and embolden the public-body to break-free of brutality and badness. Boo you, bland bum! Might your bold blaspheming be emblematic of buried badness?

Earbuds, I would gladly take you up in your sexual offer, but I'm still in high school. People woul freak out and harass me and bully me if I did, which we all know is a serious problem. STOP BULLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real gentlemen never kiss and tell honey! But since I am a super hero I can't do anything illegal since I am a role model. Maybe the man fairy is up for some hot action!

It's the cowards who coast by and hide in the shadows who are the most villainous!

Doesn't Batman lurk in the shadows and I wouldn't call him a coward.

Edited by Jackattack7

Silly mortal. Apparently you haven't been listening to The Wise and Perfect Apocatequil's teachings! As he's said many a time before, those who dare to argue in public are usually benign in nature, it's the cowards who coast by and hide in the shadows who are the most villainous!

Fernando's got a point. So if you value your life, make as many baseless accusations as humanely possible!

Even if you're not actually human. :look:

Upon false accusation they may fall

The villains who would nigh betray us all

Their odd responses we can analyze

To crush their evil schemes between our thighs.

With regards speaking in poem or song

To think it scummy seems a bit too strong

I have to disagree with Fiddlevilter

You scumdar seems to be a bit off kilter.

Cerebrus, you might wanna scrap that jello off your head, I think it's doing something to your brain.

Doesn't Batman lurk in the shadows and I wouldn't call him a coward.

The Graciously Patient Apocatequil tires of your silly questions. What he meant was that those who avoid discussion and simply filler their way through the situation are the most villainous.

And the "Bat Man" is lucky that the Highly Dangerous and Also Really Powerful Apocatequil doesn't strike him down for impersonation.

Fernando's got a point. So if you value your life, make as many baseless accusations as humanely possible!

The Divine Emperor of the Universe Apocatequil does not like your tone, mortal.

Tragic.

I wish I was a poet like you guys. However, I'm just a starship Admiral.

Looks can be deceiving....

Meow! Take that! What are you even supposed to be, a real bird? Pah! I eat birds like you for breakfast! Purr. :purrr:

Real gentlemen never kiss and tell honey! But since I am a super hero I can't do anything illegal since I am a role model. Maybe the man fairy is up for some hot action!

Anee one gonna kiss, ah will vomit.

Drop the bass! Party onwards until the dawn and beyond!

Seriously, anyone want a drink? I can turn anything into anything you know. I was at this one party and we turned everything into like, vodka or something... it got a little hazy after that.

Anee one gonna kiss, ah will vomit.

Fishface waddles over and treats Mister Scottish-Sterotype to a big, wet and slobbery fishy kiss.

Ye'll be lucky ah be werring me good kilt todee, any oether dee, and you'd have been sorree, like, oversized fishstick!

It concerns me that you see me as a man....

It concerns me that you see me as a man....