Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

It's always great to have one hero on the quest who has bonus points with the QM. :laugh:

Oh, come on, your quest doesn't suck that much. :tongue:

Picasso = :sick:

He lost his bonus points because he beat the enemies in his side-quest way too easily. :hmpf_bad:

Well Picasso is sort of random and abstract, just like my quest :laugh:

By the way, great to have Hoke back in the hall! Hope to see him on the final Wren quest too. :drool:

One mug, demonic scissors, Boom. I like the scissors. Oh and by the way, Sarge is on his way to Shellbric to get stuff. I couldn't exactly send him your way :tongue:

Little does Sarge know that his "quest mates"-to-be are not headed for Shelbric at all! :devil_laugh:

Little does Sarge know that his "quest mates"-to-be are not headed for Shelbric at all! :devil_laugh:

Yes, I do know that you lot are going to the power trees.

Huzzah! Hoke is back!

It's been too long. Thanks for the welcome back.

By the way, great to have Hoke back in the hall! Hope to see him on the final Wren quest too. :drool:

I hope I make the cut and that my absence (lack of gained levels) won't hurt my chances.

Edited by UsernameMDM

Yes, I do know that you lot are going to the power trees.

That's what you think. :wink:

I hope I make the cut and that my absence (lack of gained levels) won't hurt my chances.

Zepher's cruel, but I don't think he's that cruel. :look:

He's more cruel as in forcing Hoke to go on the quest. :grin:

Zepher's cruel, but I don't think he's that cruel. :look:

He's more cruel as in forcing Hoke to go on the quest. :grin:

Exactly! Quest 19 remains my favorite party (absolutely NO SLIGHT to any other party I've led, but for whatever reason, I felt 19 had a really good dynamic) so I'm going to try to bring back as many people as I can!

I must say, Quest 51 is turning out to be a very exciting quest to follow. With Flipz, Tanma and all their special items, it's turning out to be a great example of making the best use of the items you have.

(and, no, not just because they're using what I consider to be the most powerful and unique piece of loot I've ever dropped :grin: )

It's an example of proper player paranoia. I seriously considered having De'kra search the ceiling for traps as well. :laugh:

I'm really enjoying this sort of high-level strategy, though--it's the perfect balance (for me) between ease of play and complex strategy. (It probably helps that Pie is one of Heroica's biggest min-maxers anyway, just like I am. :tongue: )

I just had a thought. The combination of Demonic scissors and hastened. Dealing damage to 4 people.

Hell yes. :devil:

Now all I need is an item that gives me a permanent hastened effect. Flare? :tongue:

I'm going to buy you a new camera, Scuba. Will we be done by Decemberish? We've got a lot of people I really kind of need to take on the Final Wren Quest... and we have been questing for... three months already apparently (that was a bit of a shock... time flies when you're having fun!! *huh* ).

I'm really enjoying this sort of high-level strategy, though--it's the perfect balance (for me) between ease of play and complex strategy. (It probably helps that Pie is one of Heroica's biggest min-maxers anyway, just like I am. :tongue: )

It's funny, the process for making enemies is like the opposite of that for strategizing against them. Rather than assuming everyone's going to roll Damage, I just assume everyone will roll a Hit. :laugh: Glad to see you're enjoying it.

Sorry for the delay, folks! Thanksgiving preparations had to be done.

I'm going to buy you a new camera, Scuba. Will we be done by Decemberish? We've got a lot of people I really kind of need to take on the Final Wren Quest... and we have been questing for... three months already apparently (that was a bit of a shock... time flies when you're having fun!! *huh* ).

I'm really trying to get it moving now. The camera is not really the problem. The problem was the fact that random folders on my pc went missing, including the one with 3/4 of this quest pictures. Forcing me to rebuild and be slow. The camera(phone) I'm using is generally fine (especially the pictures of the slave market were pretty good I think) , although sometimes it apparantly does not want to take pictures in slightly dark rooms, like now.

I realized how long we've been going on now a few days ago, and really hadnt considered it, I feel like the party hasn't actually done that much. Damn you too long stories to fit in a reasonable amount and computers that have ghosts in them. I am going to cut (quite) a bit of content to make it be done faster. :thumbup:

IF I'm ever going to do another quest, I will take all pictures beforehand and then proceed to copy them to all the data sticks and devices that will hold them.

I hate to rush it, I love the quest AND your sets AND your pictures AND the party, and HATE rushing things and QMs, but I did just realize recently how long we've been out a few days ago, and three months is by far the longest quest I've been on so far.

Edited by Zepher

I hate to rush it, I love the quest AND your sets AND your pictures AND the party, and HATE rushing things and QMs, but I did just realize recently how long we've been out a few days ago, and three months is by far the longest quest I've been on so far.

Not intended. Looking back, I really should have said: Sorry guys, I'll rebuild and then rehost. But yeah... So all I can do is apologize and do my best.

I don't blame you, Scuba. About three days after I pitched my Quest my computer crashed and I lost the entire thing. Can't imagine it happening while it's going on. :look:

Not intended. Looking back, I really should have said: Sorry guys, I'll rebuild and then rehost. But yeah... So all I can do is apologize and do my best.

No, seriously, wasn't blaming you! I've had similar things happen, and you didn't do anything wrong (who can predict computer issues? No one). I'm just getting antsy with Nyx, Skrall and Atramor gone. I want them. :tongue:

No, seriously, wasn't blaming you! I've had similar things happen, and you didn't do anything wrong (who can predict computer issues? No one). I'm just getting antsy with Nyx, Skrall and Atramor gone. I want them. :tongue:

Don't rush too much, we've still got lots of Quest 51 to go! :wink:

My quest leaves December 21 no matter who is signed on. I have to, because I need to get to a certain point in my quest before I leave for college. A choice in an early battle will affect a later battle, so I need to have that choice done so I can take the pictures that reflect that... aka, certain NPCs may be dead... so I can't have them in later pictures if they're dead.