KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

[snip]

Jabba's palace is not good enough for the price

Edited by Brickdoctor
Please don't quote images from recent posts.

My latest purchase was the desert skiff, as I saw it on rollback at my local walmart. I love the set so much now :)

My TRU order of 9496 Saesee Tiins Jedi Starfighter came today with my free Shirtless Maul:grin:! Awesome!

Yesterday, after ItLUG had finished dismantling the diorama for ModelGame in Bologna, they have a little rod and I won the 2853835-1 White Boba Fett Figure :wub: .

3 sets of 7962 (Anakin & Sebulba Podracers) because of Target's $30 price. TRU price matched.

Nice!

Finally got myself 9516 Jabbas Palace. Saved $55 too! :grin: First, they took off their TRU tax from that(and 9515 Malevolence). Then they had a $25 off anything over $100. I REALLY shouldn't have spent the money, but I couldn't pass on that saving.

Finally got myself 9516 Jabbas Palace. Saved $55 too! :grin: First, they took off their TRU tax from that(and 9515 Malevolence). Then they had a $25 off anything over $100. I REALLY shouldn't have spent the money, but I couldn't pass on that saving.

So.....you really saved $25, not $55. I would hardly count the lifting of the TRU tax as "saving".

Picked up the 9493 X-Wing as my free set with TRUs 3 for 2 offer. Its currently being piloted by Jek Porkins :D

Millennium Falcon and the SW Advent Calendar (which was 1/2 off) at the local Lego store during their BF event, plus ended up with a 10% scratch ticket. All told I got the Falcon, Advent Calendar, X-mas promo set, a tote bag, and PAB box.

I got the Stormtrooper and Darth Vader flashlights from Lego.com on sale and with free shipping (had to put in an extra keychain there for that). In addition, I made a big set purchase, as I hadn't done in a long time: UCS R2-D2, at $140 with free shipping on Amazon. :cry_happy: It'll be hard to take that set home though. :laugh_hard:

Bought the Jabba Palace today! :laugh: Can't wait to start fixing it. Really adore the new Jabba figure. A set sure not to be missed :tongue:.

Picked up Jabba's Palace and another 1/2 off SW Advent Calendar at the Lego store, which also netted me the PAB box and promo set. And with that, I think I might be caught up for the year.

Edited by Hawkman

I went to Fanwelt today and I bought sets 7150, 7151, 7180. About 30 minifigs and a lot of bricks (20 boxes).

As you can see it was a nice day. :wink:

Last Wednesday for my 27th birthday I took advantage of the sale Target was having on Anakin's Jedi Interceptor for $30. And when I was checking out, the cashier gave me an extra five bucks off because she said there was a coupon or something for it. So I got the Jedi Interceptor for only 25 BUCKS! A very good birthday indeed! :laugh:

Got the 10227 B-Wing, thus completing my (current) wishlist of lego kits.

I'm also constantly getting parts in for my bricklinked 10179, but I'll start a topic on that soon. :)

Ordered 10 snowtroopers from Bricklink to help fill out my AT-AT diorama which only has 15 snowtroopers at the moment, a 9489 Endor battlepack for the figs and speeder bike, and finally just won a republic fighter tank on ebay for £32 inc p&p which I thought was a very reasonable cost.