Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

Rex's helmet printing looks really detailed from what I can tell. I look forward to getting my hands on some 501st clones! Haven't seen a HR picture of commander Cody yet... I have a feeling he's also going to be a great minifig this wave.

Thanks for the pics!

It's not Cody, it's just normal 212th trooper.

I'm interesting in how they're going to do phase 2 clones commanders in the future now, because it looks like they don't have holes on the sides of their helmets (so you can't put range finders on them). And they unfortunately didn't make an exception with Rex, seeing that he has no range finder.

I'm interesting in how they're going to do phase 2 clones commanders in the future now, because it looks like they don't have holes on the sides of their helmets (so you can't put range finders on them). And they unfortunately didn't make an exception with Rex, seeing that he has no range finder.

Same here. When the ARC-troopers came with colored ARC-gear I was very hopeful for a new Commander Cody. A revised Phase I (with orange visor-thingy) but a Phase II as well. Now I'm afraid that no longer will be the case... :cry_sad:

Regards,

Mitch

The Yoda book looks like a promo pic, so the figure probably won't fit that silhouette, but it would be logical to have a Yoda minifig in a Yoda book.

When is it released?

Anyone notice in the promo pic for the revenge of the sith book it has the sith fury interceptors?

Bear in mind that both of the "DK Readers" covers are obvious prelims... the author's name should make that obvious. As such, both are subject to change.

Bear in mind that both of the "DK Readers" covers are obvious prelims... the author's name should make that obvious. As such, both are subject to change.

You mean you have never read any of A.N. Author's other works? :wink:

But yes I agree I think the covers are just using the figs they currently have. I 100% expect to see a new Jango when they come out with the AoTC sets :thumbup:

Edited by Spider-Man

I am so excited for next years 75007! I'll be buying up all of those I see. Only downside is having a way too large fleet of mini RAS's. I guess I can use them as spy drones.

google translator

Go with Luke Skywalker on the ice-covered planet of Hoth in his snow-speeder! Beware tranches command center with Commander Rikanom Imperial pilots and catch speeders snow attacking Defense Forces rebels. Shoot from the turret guns! Help the rebels defeat the forces of the Galactic Empire in the Battle for the planet Hoth from the movie "Star Wars: Episode V. The Empire Strikes Back "! The set includes five minifigurok with various weapons and accessories: Luke Skywalker in clothing for snow speeder, General Rick, a rebel-infantryman from the planet Hoth and 2 pilots snow speeders.

Stop the attack by the forces of the Empire Luke Skywalker and his snow speeder!

Help commander Rikanu and Luke Skywalker on a snow speeder protect Defense Forces rebel infantry from imperial snow!

The set includes five minifigurok with various weapons and accessories: Luke Skywalker in clothing for snow speeder, General Rick, a rebel-infantryman from the planet Hoth and 2 pilots snow speeders Features: snow speeder, speeder cycle blaster E-Web, a probe droid forces of the Empire, turret gun, command center, a trench and Taounate Snow speeder has an opening cockpit and tow hook with rope Tower gun can shoot Set includes six weapons: lightsaber, blaster pistol, 2 blaster rifles and two blaster accessories: shovel, pickaxe windsock and repel the forces of the Empire! Open up the shells! Dimensions snow speeder height of more than 6 cm, length 18 cm, width 13 cm Dimensions trenches: length 20 cm, width 11 cm, height 10 cm

Well here is the google translate which should give you the gist :classic:

Go with Luke Skywalker on the ice-covered planet of Hoth in his snow-speeder! Beware tranches command center with Commander Rikanom Imperial pilots and catch speeders snow attacking Defense Forces rebels. Shoot from the turret guns! Help the rebels defeat the forces of the Galactic Empire in the Battle for the planet Hoth from the movie "Star Wars: Episode V. The Empire Strikes Back "! The set includes five minifigurok with various weapons and accessories: Luke Skywalker in clothing for snow speeder, General Rick, a rebel-infantryman from the planet Hoth and 2 pilots snow speeders.

Stop the attack by the forces of the Empire Luke Skywalker and his snow speeder!

Help commander Rikanu and Luke Skywalker on a snow speeder protect Defense Forces rebel infantry from imperial snow!

The set includes five minifigurok with various weapons and accessories: Luke Skywalker in clothing for snow speeder, General Rick, a rebel-infantryman from the planet Hoth and 2 pilots snow speeders Features: snow speeder, speeder cycle blaster E-Web, a probe droid forces of the Empire, turret gun, command center, a trench and Taounate Snow speeder has an opening cockpit and tow hook with rope Tower gun can shoot Set includes six weapons: lightsaber, blaster pistol, 2 blaster rifles and two blaster accessories: shovel, pickaxe windsock and repel the forces of the Empire! Open up the shells! Dimensions snow speeder height of more than 6 cm, length 18 cm, width 13 cm Dimensions trenches: length 20 cm, width 11 cm, height 10 cm

I just stumbled over this on brickset, thanks for the translations, guys! I seriously hope we finally get an update of the Snowspeeder, it's about time. If not this is a pass for me.

Dontknow . I thought its a summer set , but its sounds like a bigger one , so it cant be a summer set. We know the summer sets contains 2 regular classic sets and at the front of the list isnt a big set .May TLG changed his mind after Disney became the boss and will release a third exclusive set /LE set probably before summer.

Quick question: shouldn't the UCS set(s) have been announced by now? Or perhaps there will be no UCS for 2013?

I find it odd how the description goes on and on about 'defeat the forces of the Galactic Empire', yet none seem to be included in the set. These battle sets always include troops from both sides, so if it is real, I'm sure there will be at least one Snowtrooper involved to work the E-Web and accompany the probot, though I assume there will be more than just the one; no doubt an AT-AT driver or General Veers... again. :sceptic:

It seems a bit strange to list a windsock in the description, or even to include one in the set at all, but I guess anything's possible after the Hoth Echo Base set. :sick:

I find it odd how the description goes on and on about 'defeat the forces of the Galactic Empire', yet none seem to be included in the set. These battle sets always include troops from both sides, so if it is real, I'm sure there will be at least one Snowtrooper involved to work the E-Web and accompany the probot, though I assume there will be more than just the one; no doubt an AT-AT driver or General Veers... again. :sceptic:

It seems a bit strange to list a windsock in the description, or even to include one in the set at all, but I guess anything's possible after the Hoth Echo Base set. :sick:

If I understand it correctly, there's one imperial speeder, an eweb and 2 imperial "pilots", which sounds pretty much like the same imperial attack force as in 7879. As for the "windsock", keep in mind that this is a google translation from Russian. I have no idea what kind of minifig accessory represents a "windsock".

Edited by Brickadeer