Endgame

Heroica RPG - Quest #48: Death's Homecoming

"You are a shrewd man, sir, and I applaud your tenacity in the face of such adversity." stated Sylph, "But the better equipped we are, the more likely you are to live. I know you have a business to run, but business is not as normal at the moment. Thank you for considering a discount. You are both brave and understanding."

"I assume that goes for all of us."

RRl6V.png

"For all of you, yes.

Please don't even attempt stroking me ego, aye? I don't want ta walk around Luosh with the head the size of Olegaia, if you know what I mean.

I've been hoarding these goods for years. Go on a buying spree if ya want."

Edited by Endgame

"Alright, everyone buy a phoenix essence or two. Aside from that, buy what you think you'll need. I'll buy a Trial Brew for 60 gp, a grand tonic for 35, a phoenix essence for 65, and two smelling salts, 30 each, for a total of 220 gp."

"And I'll take a phoenix essence too, sir." said Alex, handing over 49 gp.

Edited by Dannylonglegs

OoC: trail brew is 80, not 60. Anyways we should buy the trial brew first.

Exactly, I bought it first, therefore, w/ 25% off, it's now 60. I assume that "first" means first in order of what's purchased."

Edited by Dannylonglegs

QM Note: Willing to take a sip of the stuff, huh? :devil:

I'll update the party when everyone gets a chance to go on a shopping spree.

OoC: Oh, ok, you didn't specify.

"Hey shaun, I don't know, but I was just thinking, Can you safely combine potions? For example, could you make a new potion that combined the effects of mead, nostrum, and smelling salts? of course it'd be very difficult to seperate them, but it'd be like an emergency back-up."

RRl6V.png

"The effects of the three just cancel out eachother. So in other words, it'd be a really expensive cup o' useless slop."

RRl6V.png

"I'm the retailer, not the maker. I only know that cuz' of experience."

In the shopping spree, Johon addresses the party.

"We need to form a plan to find out where the Proggs are and what we can use as their weaknesses in the surroundings." Johon chuckles. "We need to be sneaky. Does anyone here have a layout of the buildings in this city?"

The other party members questionably look at Johon.

"Don't worry, I have a plan."

OoC: For some reason I really want to do some parkour building movement.

In the shopping spree, Johon addresses the party.

"We need to form a plan to find out where the Proggs are and what we can use as their weaknesses in the surroundings." Johon chuckles. "We need to be sneaky. Does anyone here have a layout of the buildings in this city?"

The other party members questionably look at Johon.

"Don't worry, I have a plan."

OoC: For some reason I really want to do some parkour building movement.

"While we're conniving, would you mind loaning Elgar one of each of the scrolls you have and Alex the rest for the duration of the quest? You can't really use them, but I know how beneficial they can be in the hands of those who can."

Edited by Dannylonglegs

"Hmpf. Next time I will make sure to buy everything I need in Eubric." :hmpf_bad:

Galen buys 1x Trial Brew (80-25%=60 gold), 1x Phoenix Essence (65), 4x Grand Potion (48), 3x Smelling Salt (90), 3x Mead (60), 4x Nostrum (160) for a total of 483 gold. He is left with 793-483=310 gold.

"Oh yeah, good Idea."

"Perfect. now our ability to use scrolls even if I fall unconscious again is secured. (And it can't hurt strategically in many other circumstances as well.)"

QM Note: First item period.

OoC: Okay then, I have edited my bill accordingly.

Nevermind!

OoC: Okay then, I have edited my bill accordingly.

OoC: Wait, I thought it meant each person's first purchase is 25% off.

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Elgar passed on the chance to buy more potions and said "I guess it's time to pay the toxic proggs another vist, unless we have anything else to do here."

"Are you sure you do not want a phoenix essence?" Asked Sylph, waiting for a reply. "Alright, let's go to see the Toxic Proggs."

Edited by Dannylonglegs