Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

See. Told you you'd get a good weapon eventually. :wink:

And yes, if you still want the 1 gold from the reward, just ask Guts in the hall.

So, my questees. I spend the bulk of the morning building, but now I am done, the lighting is not good enough to take pictures, so update tomorrow!

And yes, if you still want the 1 gold from the reward, just ask Guts in the hall.

If anyone does not want the 1 gold from the reward, just give it to Arthur in the hall. :tongue:

No.

To quote GLaDOS, "That was a joke. Ha ha. Fat chance." :wink:

You may be right.. Let's hope I do get them :)

To quote GLaDOS, "That was a joke. Ha ha. Fat chance." :wink:

Well I'm still alive! Edited by Skyrimguy

So it turns out posades didn't have to take 1 Damage from Free Hits - I'm embarrassed, I completely forgot about my most powerful artifact, the one I'd built my character around! :blush:

"Sod off, elf. I don't know what your problem with me is, but I could not care less. Unless you are bringing me another bottle, I suggest you get out of my face."

Aww, why does no-one want to use the arena anymore? It was pretty much made for situations like this. :sadnew:

Aww, why does no-one want to use the arena anymore? It was pretty much made for situations like this. :sadnew:

Seriously :hmpf_bad:

The Arena rules are kind of outdated and a lot of them don't reflect the class's strength or give the class the appropriate advantages.

The Arena rules are kind of outdated and a lot of them don't reflect the class's strength or give the class the appropriate advantages.

I suppose. Like, would an assassin reap gold from his opponent, or not? I'd imagine not unfortunately :tongue:

So it turns out posades didn't have to take 1 Damage from Free Hits - I'm embarrassed, I completely forgot about my most powerful artifact, the one I'd built my character around! :blush:

It's alright, hopefully it won't matter by the end anyways; although I don't think we should be having this much trouble with such easy foes. :hmpf_bad:

Well, it took far longer then intended, but Rhodus has finally bitten the dust (or is about to.)

Sorry that took so long. :blush:

Sorry that took so long. :blush:

It was a worthy foe, and an exciting battle -- not to mention the torture session before the actual battle! :oh:

It was a worthy foe, and an exciting battle -- not to mention the torture session before the actual battle! :oh:

Agreed! It's just a shame neither Lycan nor I will actually get XP from the battle. :blush: At least my bat ensured I didn't get bored. :tongue:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

And you are only a third through the quest! :blush: Not even, really.

IMG_1204-1.jpgAlexis Fenral (Played by Masked Builder)

19 years old female elven Evoker

Level 23 *Hastened* *Immune to Fragile*

Equipment: Mockthril Longbow (WP:13, ranged), Quickdraw Quiver (permanent hastened-effect), Lieutenant's Helmet (SP:3, protects from fragile)

Inventory: , Ring of Sight (protects from blinded)

Alexis is over Level 20, so she should be able to equip the Ring of Sight along with her other Artifacts. :wink:

"Oh, make him stop already. He's delirious -- is Eubric responsible for the oppression he was subjected to thousands of years ago? I'm tired, let's just get rid of him and find somewhere nice to have a drink."

We have to wit for Johon to come online and kill him. :wink:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

We have to wit for Johon to come online and kill him. :wink:

I'll be waiting for you guys at the pub! :tongue: