Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

Read quest #10 recently...well, like a month ago, and liked it a lot. :thumbup: Just wondering, was a follow-up quest planned for discovering the murderer or was it just mentioned for good ol' story telling's sake?

If the Eubrican economy was in a crisis, I'm pretty sure Guts just saved it. Can someone please check if I did the maths correct?

It appears you overcharged yourself 100 gold.

(560+420+50+150 = 1280)

560 + 420 = 980

980 + 50 = 1030

1030 + 150 = 1180

Shazam! :thumbup:

Edited by Endgame

Thanks for the quest, Capn! I have to boogie off to school (Blaaargh.) but I'll give you my thoughts after. :sweet:

You're very welcome! The final part of the trilogy is going to planned around Christmas or New Years. :classic::wink:

Guts ordered to upgrade Lifestealer to WP: 24 for 1950 gold(150+160+170+180+190+200+210+220+230+240 = 1950).

No fair. :sadnew:

I don't want to hear anyone calling Raiders underpowered ever again... :tongue:

The one thing I feel money-making classes should feel obligated to do with their money is invest in Phoenix Essences. The healing and shield classes keep the money-makers from going down in battle, the money-makers should be able to get the others up. That's my only two-cents on the whole money-making/loot distribution debate.

Hmm... I'm not sure if Benji should stay as assassin or if he should convert back to Warden. Assassin is definitely good because of all the profits :wub_drool: but now with all this gold from the quest I could invest in a shield and work on becoming a mini-Docken :excited:

Edited by Flare

Hmm... I'm not sure if Benji should stay as assassin or if he should convert back to Warden. Assassin is definitely good because of all the profits :wub_drool: but now with all this gold from the quest I could invest in a shield and work on becoming a mini-Docken :excited:

You wouldn't be able to use the Demonic Scissors, but I doubt you'd have a hard time selling them for a good profit, not to mention you've already got a triple-enchanted crossbow. I think, with a shield, Tricorne, and Counterstrike Gloves, he'd make a better Warden now.

Edited by CallMePie

Sandy, is there any particular reason the Fields Quest hasn't been updated in a while? We could always go back to somewhere we've been if you don't feel like taking new pictures. :tongue:

Sandy, is there any particular reason the Fields Quest hasn't been updated in a while? We could always go back to somewhere we've been if you don't feel like taking new pictures. :tongue:

There are no enemies at the areas we've cleared. :wink:

You wouldn't be able to use the Demonic Scissors, but I doubt you'd have a hard time selling them for a good profit, not to mention you've already got a triple-enchanted crossbow. I think, with a shield, Tricorne, and Counterstrike Gloves, he'd make a better Warden now.

I guess I would do pretty well wouldn't I... sounds good with me :sweet:

OK... let the bidding for the demonic scissors start... now :tongue:

Just been busy with concluding Quest#44. It seems you guys aren't in any hurry to leave the Fields, so I thought you could wait. :tongue:

But you shan't wait much longer, as I'm about to post your next battle - without the location picture, since I really haven't had the time to build it. Luckily I've taken pictures of almost all the enemies already.

There are no enemies at the areas we've cleared. :wink:

I thought maybe they re-populate after a couple rounds or something. :tongue:

Just been busy with concluding Quest#44. It seems you guys aren't in any hurry to leave the Fields, so I thought you could wait. :tongue:

But you shan't wait much longer, as I'm about to post your next battle - without the location picture, since I really haven't had the time to build it. Luckily I've taken pictures of almost all the enemies already.

That's what I thought, just making sure you didn't forget about us. :grin:

Always good to see some of the NPCs around the Hall get some attention. :wink:

Always good to see some of the NPCs around the Hall get some attention. :wink:

Yes, they are underused aren't they.

1 Quest down and I must say that I'm thoroughly enjoying Heroica. Personally I'm a stats > rp kinda guy but rp is important too. Although I do not have sarge sussed yet and I don't want to play to quickly, I think In a while, maybe two quests from now, I'll have something big. And the best thing about heroica... The community!